• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: Small CRT to fix Gwen's P&A

It's about users will of wanting or wanting something to happen then the charm of luck will create most favourable conditions or increase the probability of that happening and infact will just do so. It's Manipulate probability as per users will and want atm.
Scan?

1032317926210023584.webp

As much as I remember watching the show, it's only about the charm increasing her luck in her favor.

The thing is that she doesn't even have "Fake flight" or "Pseudo flight" on her profile. It's so weird when you have all these wonderful profiles in the wiki of character having flights then you see "TRUE FLIGHT"
All these wonderful profiles are flawed. The only profiles that are following the standards are ben 10 profiles

So much for having long cosmology debate and lack of scan in profiles.

1036961555310465075.webp
Wdym.. I can bet my life that soon there will be ppl with an High 3A Alien X attempt despite the cosmology upgrade with some weird ass reasoning. Ben 10 only has Alien X enthusiastics.
pepe-sad-pepe-crying.gif

Scan?

1032317926210023584.webp

As much as I remember watching the show, it's only about the charm increasing her luck in her favor.
Trust me bro.
1066813584748855456.webp

Try to remember any instance of her using such I'll get the scan if you can remember.
Well I do have one, real magic is stated to have no rules and one can do anything with it as per Bezel.

So much for having long cosmology debate and lack of scan in profiles.
All these wonderful profiles are flawed. The only profiles that are following the standards are ben 10 profiles
Can it grant reality wrapping?

i guess Electricity Manipulation comes from charms of bezel where Hex with book of arcamada was able to manipulate electricity as shown here. Gwen should have book of arcamada as an optional equipment.
Also can destroy all aliens can be considered canon?
@Aachintya31 ?
i am neutral regarding its canonicity.
while, Matt Wayne has stated it be non canon but he answered it on Aug 2011 when omniverse wasn't even conceptualised properly.
Derrick J wyatt has said it's been made canon as of omniverse. The origins of Undertown along with the adventures of 11 year old Ben which were introduced in omniverse can be taken into account for its canonicity.

Last edited:
Also, does gwen even can be considered to possess all charms of bezel? His profile has only charm of luck in standard equipments.

i guess Electricity Manipulation comes from charms of bezel where Hex with book of arcamada was able to manipulate electricity as shown here. Gwen should have book of arcamada as an optional equipment.

i am neutral regarding its canonicity.
while, Matt Wayne has stated it be non canon but he answered it on Aug 2011 when omniverse wasn't even conceptualised properly.
Derrick J wyatt has said it's been made canon as of omniverse. The origins of Undertown along with the adventures of 11 year old Ben which were introduced in omniverse can be taken into account for its canonicity.
It's canon then.

Back