• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: Small CRT to fix Gwen's P&A

So This is the CRT I felt like making to Add and remove Few abilities or Haxes from Gwen's profile. She has tons of abilities but with no justification at all and I couldn't even found the justification for many of her abilities. So if in this CRT her any P&A found to have no justification, it'll be removed.

New Abilities proposal:
List of Abilities that don't have and I didn't found justification for:
  • Duplication
  • Healing
  • Necromancy
  • Status effect inducement
  • sleep Manipulation
  • Electricity Manipulation
  • Gravity Manipulation
  • Technology manipulation
  • matter Manipulation
  • Limited reality wrapping
Edit: crossed abilities are those whose justification has been found.

Last edited:
So This is the CRT I felt like making to Add and remove Few abilities or Haxes from Gwen's profile. She has tons of abilities but with no justification at all and I couldn't even found the justification for many of her abilities. So if in this CRT her any P&A found to have no justification, it'll be removed.

New Abilities proposal:
List of Abilities that don't have and I didn't found justification for:
  • Duplication
  • Healing
  • Necromancy
  • Status effect inducement
  • sleep Manipulation
  • Gravity Manipulation
  • Technology manipulation
  • matter Manipulation
I'll try to find justification for you 🥵

🥵
  • Duplication: (As shown here) This is where people got the idea of she has Duplication
  • Healing: (As shown here) by Verdona
  • Status effect inducement: Can't find it.
  • sleep Manipulation: (As shown here)
  • Electricity Manipulation: (As shown here)
  • Gravity Manipulation: (As shown here and here)
  • Technology manipulation: (As shown here) Roadtrip Rumble Destroy All Aliens short
  • Metal Manipulation: (As shown here)
  • Matter Manipulation: (Only Hex has shown here)
  • Necromancy: (As shown here)

Duplication: (As shown here) This is where people got the idea of she has Duplication
It's illusion creation.
Healing: (As shown here) by Verdona
It's deconstruction
  • Status effect inducement: Can't find it.
  • sleep Manipulation: (As shown here)
Sleep Manipulation can be justification for both.

Electricity Manipulation: (As shown here)
Hard to say if it's electricity or energy blast.

Gravity Manipulation: (As shown here and here)
Okay.
Technology manipulation: (As shown here) Roadtrip Rumble Destroy All Aliens short
Non canon
Metal Manipulation: (As shown here
I have better justification than this so it's fine.
Matter Manipulation: (Only Hex has shown here)
Big no.
Necromancy: (As shown here)
Seems fine.

Eh... But why?
Though originally stated to not be canon, Derrick J. Wyatt later stated that the film is canon, and the destruction of the battle between Way Big and the evil Way Big led to aliens being brought in to rebuild the area, where they established their own society of Undertown as depicted in Ben 10: Omniverse

Though originally stated to not be canon, Derrick J. Wyatt later stated that the film is canon,
I don't personally see him being reliable anyway but.

Way Big and the evil Way Big led to aliens being brought in to rebuild the area, where they established their own society of Undertown as depicted in Ben 10: Omniverse
I vaguely kind of remember something like this stated in the omniverse or am I wrong?

I remember gwen can heal ppls life force? Is it even a thing that can justify healing?

Question, isn't this from the episode where Gwen and Chamcaster switch bodies? If so, can we really give it to Gwen if she doesn't know how to do it?
Yes it is.
Look I'm a SLAVE okay ! Whether it's allowed or not these beautiful people here decides not me. Let the prisoner be locked

Question, isn't this from the episode where Gwen and Chamcaster switch bodies? If so, can we really give it to Gwen if she doesn't know how to do it?
If this is the case then we shouldn't ig but rather we can give it to charmcaster if she doesn't have it.
Not currently. Just fixing the profiles with scans and justification
Do u have any justification for Gwen's necromancy?

I don't have a problem with the issue the OP is presenting to fix, but I have something to say regarding the profile:

image.png

Charm of Luck IMO should just become Supernatural Luck.

image.png

This should just be changed to Flight. I don't know what the heck is "True Flight" suppose to mean.

I don't have a problem with the issue the OP is presenting to fix, but I have something to say regarding the profile:

image.png

Charm of Luck IMO should just become Supernatural Luck.

image.png

This should just be changed to Flight. I don't know what the heck is "True Flight" suppose to mean.
It should be but charm of luck is not just about fortune. It's about users will of wanting or wanting something to happen then the charm of luck will create most favourable conditions or increase the probability of that happening and infact will just do so. It's Manipulate probability as per users will and want atm.

Back