• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Reboot Revision Thread

I'm sorry but what?

What an amazing Outlier /Pis lol don't think it would be a good idea to make a profile for him

Last edited:
Exactly! It was just Servantis’ plan to make Ben seem like an omnipotent bad guy so he could take over the UNIVERSE!
Lol but seriously tho we've seen Alien x stomping the OV version of Four arms without even trying but yet he lost to the OG version of Four arms in the end the movie is a complete trash (tho he has shown some pretty good hax feats like existence erasure, Deconstruction, TK, corruption,weapon creation, Dimensional travel, ....)

To be honest I agree with you if Low 5-B Anti-Vilgax is rejected, 6-C seems fine.
Lol... You aren't serious here aren't you? Well Joke aside he should be rated as at least Low 2-C with the same powers and abilities as the OV version including the new powers and abilities that he demonstrated

Lol... You aren't serious here aren't you? Well Joke aside he should be rated as at least Low 2-C with the same powers and abilities as the OV version including the new powers and abilities that he demonstrated
I will go over this with Greenshifter else where just like we always do and we'll collectively agree on our decision later on just like we always have been since..... forever, thank you.

No, probably not. At least not unless we cross-scale. Which I’d wait with for now.

So should we change anything based on this special episode?

Because he has no feats and is only slightly stronger than the other aliens. He's also not the same AX as the canon one.
I believe that the Creator (Duncan) by himself said they wanted to make Alien V take over the universe due to him having half of a celestialsapien DNA but he wasn't allowed to go at full power, Considering that this Alien x possess a pure Celestialsapien DNA then he should clearly be Low 2-C based on this, him being slightly above other Aliens is a clear cut Pis

I believe that the Creator (Duncan) by himself said they wanted to make Alien V take over the universe due to him having half of a celestialsapien DNA but he wasn't allowed to go at full power, Considering that this Alien x possess a pure Celestialsapien DNA then he should clearly be Low 2-C based on this, him being slightly above other Aliens is a clear cut Pis
Take over the universe =/= universal AP, that's absurd.

Take over the universe =/= universal AP, that's absurd.
You clearly know what he meant in context it doesn't really take a genius to realize that.

Either way with a pure downplay he should be rated as at least Low 5-B due to him scaling much above Alien V, likely much higher

Imagine thinking this is universal.
Alien V is rated as low 5-B, likely far higher due to that WoG statement , taking over the Universe is simply due to Celestialsapiens being Universal threats , how is it so hard to understand? I'm 100% against 6-C Alien x this doesn't make any sense, at the very least he should be rated as at least Low 5-B due to him scaling far above Vilgax as I said unless the Alien V movie isn't canon

Alien V is rated as low 5-B, likely far higher due to that WoG statement , taking over the Universe is simply due to Celestialsapiens being Universal threats , how is it so hard to understand? I'm 100% against 6-C Alien x this doesn't make any sense, at the very least he should be rated as at least Low 5-B due to him scaling far above Vilgax as I said unless the Alien V movie isn't canon
I'm not saying he's 6-C lmao. All the other aliens will be low 5-B anyway.

Back