• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Reboot Revision Thread

That’s not what you said in the Discord
image0.png

WOG debunked Ink Tank and confirmed Cross scaling

so Ben 10 reboot is canon to the other Ben 10 series? If this is true and of I'm not getting it Wrong then Alien X should be Low 2-C and he should have the same powers and abilities as the OV version, this should also explain why the OV version of Ben couldn't transform into Alien x tbh

It's literally weird to see Alien X getting overpowered by lesser aliens where Omniverse had his peer no sell Ben's Aliens to the point Ben knew it was either Alien X or bust

Hmm I think we can cross-scale everyone due to them being alternate timelines (basically reboot to 10-year old OS Ben), Alien X stays in one page at Low 2-C but we also give him his reboot abilities. For the rest we ignore the episode and the cosmology change due to PIS and contradictions. How does everyone feel about that?

Hmm I think we can cross-scale everyone due to them being alternate timelines (basically reboot to 10-year old OS Ben), Alien X stays in one page at Low 2-C but we also give him his reboot abilities. For the rest we ignore the episode and the cosmology change due to PIS and contradictions. How does everyone feel about that?
Seems fine to me

The real big brain take here is that Alien X surviving the Annihilargh was just EE resistance and his actual physical durability is <<< Reboot!Four Arms's striking strength and Canon!Bloxx.

The real big brain take here is that Alien X surviving the Annihilargh was just EE resistance and his actual physical durability is <<< Reboot!Four Arms's striking strength.
Lmao I argued that yesterday. Technically him being capable of becoming galaxy sized wouldn’t even save him.

All of his feats are of a far lower scale than that. If Word of God contradicts what is shown within the show itself, we should go with the show.

Pretty sure his feats being so low is also contradicted in the show since Alien V who is far weaker than Alien X has far better feats and aliens aside from Way Big probably don’t even scale to a full power Alien V. Thus the latest special is complete PIS and should be disregarded for anything but abilities.

@Gohanblanco217 Zamasu’s comment is probably in reference to regular aliens, please be patient.

Last edited:
Well, we obviously should not scale across continuities and based on Twitter comments that contradict what is shown. Scaling from Alien V is probably fine though.

Well, as long as you strictly scale him from feats within the reboot series itself, it should be fine.

Back