• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Reboot Revision Thread

I’d be skeptical of cross-scaling since the Bens featured in the crossover being Ben Prime is really contradictory.

Screenshot_20210414-011844.png

Actually Alien X wouldn't lose anything from his profile, just adding more things to it. I think "at least Low 5-B, up to at least Low 2-C with abilities" is good for the following reasons.
When you have a part of Celestialsapien DNA, it doesn’t increase Your physical characteristics by much, as seen with Atomic X and Alien V. However they’re still considered "omnipotent" as evident by Aggregor being considered "omnipotent" if he absorbed the baby Celestialsapien. This is further evidence that "greatest power in the universe" in Alien X's ability to "do anything."

AP​

When Celestialsapiens aren’t using their abilities to "change anything", their base stats would be "at least low 5-B."
Four Arms was able to rip open Galactic Gladiator, Four Arms and Eye Guy took his punches, Galactic Gladiator felt the need to dodge attacks from Four Arms and Eye Guy, and reboot Alien X, who's the same as his canon self, got jumped by a bunch of regular aliens.

Durability​

Dargoo was right. This is technically EE resistance. It straight up doesn’t use AP, as it's only a hole in space that's expanding. As a matter of fact there are multiple holes opening, so it's not the output of a single attack.

Speed​

Same thing for his speed. He should be "FTL, Massively FTL+" with abilities since he gan grow to galactic sizes.

Low 2-C​

With their thought's Celestialsapiens can grow to galactic sizes, recreate the universe, and can penetrate a barrier that can’t be broken by the Annihilarg. So it's not just low 2-C hax, it quite obviously increases his physical characteristics. So it still scales to his durability.

Conclusion?​

All Celestialsapins will have:
  • AP: At least Low 5-B, up to at least Low 2-C with abilities
  • Speed: FTL, Massively FTL+
  • EE resistance
  • Statistics Amplification
  • LS: At least Class M, Galactic with abilities
  • Range should be updated to: Multiversal (With Dimension travel)
  • All the other abilities that showed up in the reboot.
Annihilarg also gets EE

Note: About cross scaling, it should still work for the characters too. Since the reboot and Omniverse aliens scale to 'base' Alien X, who's the same character, we could still scale the two verses to each other. Also, because the reboot is another timeline, we could just scale them anyway, for the same reasons we scale Way Big to his video game counterpart. This could also mean Reboot Way Big and Alien V, with his abilities, should be High 5-A.

Also keep in mind low 5-B is just a placeholder for when ever Vilgax's feats get calculated.

Actually Alien X wouldn't lose anything from his profile, just adding more things to it. I think "at least Low 5-B, up to at least Low 2-C with abilities" is good for the following reasons.
When you have a part of Celestialsapien DNA, it doesn’t increase Your physical characteristics by much, as seen with Atomic X and Alien V. However they’re still considered "omnipotent" as evident by Aggregor being considered "omnipotent" if he absorbed the baby Celestialsapien. This is further evidence that "greatest power in the universe" in Alien X's ability to "do anything."

AP​

When Celestialsapiens aren’t using their abilities to "change anything", their base stats would be "at least low 5-B."
Four Arms was able to rip open Galactic Gladiator, Four Arms and Eye Guy took his punches, Galactic Gladiator felt the need to dodge attacks from Four Arms and Eye Guy, and reboot Alien X, who's the same as his canon self, got jumped by a bunch of regular aliens.

Durability​

Dargoo was right. This is technically EE resistance. It straight up doesn’t use AP, as it's only a hole in space that's expanding. As a matter of fact there are multiple holes opening, so it's not the output of a single attack.

Speed​

Same thing for his speed. He should be "FTL, Massively FTL+" with abilities since he gan grow to galactic sizes.

Low 2-C​

With their thought's Celestialsapiens can grow to galactic sizes, recreate the universe, and can penetrate a barrier that can’t be broken by the Annihilarg. So it's not just low 2-C hax, it quite obviously increases his physical characteristics. So it still scales to his durability.

Conclusion?​

All Celestialsapins will have:
  • AP: At least Low 5-B, up to at least Low 2-C with abilities
  • Speed: FTL, Massively FTL+
  • EE resistance
  • Statistics Amplification
  • LS: At least Class M, Galactic with abilities
  • Range should be updated to: Multiversal (With Dimension travel)
  • All the other abilities that showed up in the reboot.
Annihilarg also gets EE

Note: About cross scaling, it should still work for the characters too. Since the reboot and Omniverse aliens scale to 'base' Alien X, who's the same character, we could still scale the two verses to each other. Also, because the reboot is another timeline, we could just scale them anyway, for the same reasons we scale Way Big to his video game counterpart. This could also mean Reboot Way Big and Alien V, with his abilities, should be High 5-A.

Also keep in mind low 5-B is just a placeholder for when ever Vilgax's feats get calculated.
7891231-7579770-wtfisthis.jpg

But anyway let's debunk this nonsense shall we?

No?

Four Arms was able to rip open Galactic Gladiator,
Bad writing unless you believe that Four arms from OV is 5-B which is pretty laughable. I even disagree with upgrading Ben aliens from the Reboot to tier 5 as well as it also doesn't make any sense and it's completely inconsistent.

Four Arms and Eye Guy took his punches, Galactic Gladiator
From a Celestialsapien who was holding back? Maybe Goku is 5-A because Krillin took Goku’s Kamehameha when in SSJB form.

Galactic Gladiator felt the need to dodge attacks from Four Arms and Eye Guy
It was made pretty clear that he was just toying with them just because he dodged an attack doesn't mean he was going to get harmed by it or else I can make the same case for any character and downgrade them. Alien x also survived GG attack when he tried to crush him with his Galaxy sized hands

and reboot Alien X, who's the same as his canon self
Which got many times debunked already.

got jumped by a bunch of regular aliens.
Which only scales to the Reboot version also this is clearly a Pis as Alien X by himself stomped many Aliens that are stronger then the ones who Alien x faced in the end of the movie. So even if we Cross-scale Alien x Low ends would be counted as PIS and he would still be rated as low 2-C

Even if we assume that you are right, his AP should scale to his Durability so if he has low 2-C AP via creation and also destruction (since it was stated in the guide that Alien x can also destory Universes which should scale to his AP and durability)

Alien x was able to react to GG galaxy sized hand and was turning around the galaxy sized black hole numerous of times so that's still make him MFTL+ in his base.

Conclusion?
Nothing chnage

Last edited:
Bad writing unless you believe that Four arms from OV is 5-B which is pretty laughable. I even disagree with upgrading Ben aliens from the Reboot to tier 5 as well as it also doesn't make any sense and it's completely inconsistent.
The regular cast are able to harm AntiVilgax and Alien V, who both have feats of corrupting the earth. Also low 5-B is just a placeholder tier. The actual tier would be what the corruption feats will be calced at.
From a Celestialsapien who was holding back? Maybe Goku is 5-A because Krillin took Goku’s Kamehameha when in SSJB form.
What’s dragon ball gotta do with this?
It was made pretty clear that he was just toying with them just because he dodged an attack doesn't mean he was going to get harmed by it or else I can make the same case for any character and downgrade them.
He would’ve just stood there then.
Which got many times debunked already.
No it did not. All Ben’s use the same Alien X form, so it’s the same case with reboot Alien X. What got debunked was all the Ben’s being Ben Prime. You were even arguing that it’s the same Alien X earlier.
Which only scales to the Reboot version also this is clearly a Pis as Alien X by himself stomped many Aliens that are stronger then the ones who Alien x faced in the end of the movie. So even if we Cross-scale Alien x Low ends would be counted as PIS and he would still be rated as low 2-C
Yeah he’s stronger than them individually. He only lost because they were working together. That doesn’t negate the fact that he’s still stronger.
Even if we assume that you are right, his AP should scale to his Durability so if he has low 2-C via creation and also destruction (since it was stated in the guide that Alien x can also destory Universes which should scale to his AP and durability)
Now I’m starting to think you didn’t read what I said. He’s still keeping his low 2-C stats, it’ll just be in a separate key/AP section.
Now I’m gonna have to quote MOA.
Celetialsapiens have almost godlike powers when they can agree on something, but, Anur Vladius is an aberration in the known universe. It’s like anti-life. So, one Celestialsapien pulled into Vladius’s grip would definitely perish. But, if a group of Celestialsapiens got together and were able to agree internally and externally to combat the planet, they would all be able to survive. The answer is the same for Omniversal and Timeline destruction. If the Celetialsapiens were aware that either was coming and formed a group that could agree in advance to bond their power, they would survive. If they were not aware of the impending threat of destruction, they would not be able to agree in advance, and would be undone by either phenomenon.
Part two of your question is bigger, but simpler. Celestialsapiens could indeed try to become Omniscient, but, since they are also aware that the enormous expenditure of power necessary to achieve an omniscient state could damage the universe, other Celestialsapiens would intervene and prevent their ascension to omniscient status. So yes, possible if they agreed, but it would never happen – they would never agree on that.

As evident by what’s highlighted, Celestialsapiens need to make a decision to achieve their Godlike powers, they need to make a decision to survive impending like timeline destruction, and they need to make decisions to give themselves extra abilities, like omniscience.
Alien x was able to react to GG galaxy sized hand and was turning around the galaxy sized black hole numerous of times so that's still make him MFTL+ in his base.
GG wasn’t Galaxy sized when he grabbed AX. He was the size of a planet then it cute to him being the size of a galaxy, so he didn’t react to his galactic size. Also when AX created the black hole he was still extremely large. GG was the size of a galaxy while AX was smaller, but was still visible compared to GG. If AX was his regular size then we wouldn’t be able to see him. He’d have to be at least the size of a star to be visible compared to GG.
Nothing chnage
All I’m doing is adding more stats and abilities to his profile. Not only would my conclusion not be seen as inconsistent but what I presented was supported by the series and writers. You’re refutes are technically baseless and require more assumptions.

It would be as if our Dragon Ball profiles were At least 8-C, 4-C with Ki.
I feel like you skimmed through what I said, especially the second post with a direct quote from Man of Action.
Because Reboot!Ben 10 is canonically an alternate universe from OS and all Celestialsapiens are constant throughout the Omniverse. So there's no way Reboot!Alien X is any weaker than AF Alien X.
Btw what are your thoughts on my AX suggestions Ovens?

Ok? That's dragon ball. That analogy isn’t even close to what I said.
You are proposing: At least Low 5-B base, up to at least Low 2-C with abilities.

How is that any different from proposing At least 8-C base, up to at least 4-C with ki for Dragon Ball Characters?

You are proposing: At least Low 5-B base, up to at least Low 2-C with abilities.

How is that any different from proposing At least 8-C base, up to at least 4-C with ki for Dragon Ball Characters?
Goku has to actively lower his ki to reach those level. With the feats and arthor statements I posted, Alien X has to actively think to use his godlike abilities. It's literally the opposite.

Like I said it's unneeded and redundant
Besides the only thing worth discussing is whether Reboot Alien X scales AF/Omniverse X which could be Arguable

Goku has to actively lower his ki to reach those level. With the feats and arthor statements I posted, Alien X has to actively think to use his godlike abilities. It's literally the opposite.
Not having your guard up or not being prepared to fight and intentionally lowering your ki are two different things.

Last edited:
Not having your guard up or being prepared to fight and intentionally lowering your ki are two different things.
Do you not watch DB or something? It's literally stated that Goku is too relaxed and and lowers his abilities. Goku is naturally 3-A at his regular level of strength. Alien X is low 2-C after he makes a decision.
Celetialsapiens have almost godlike powers when they can agree on something
It's stated verbaitim. It's not an off guard thing, it's literally a reality warping thing. With their thoughts Celestialsapiens can "do anything" after making a decision. That's quite literally a textbook example of "low 2-C with abilities" and it's literally a better way of explaining the so 'inconsistency.'

Ki control =/= reality warping. The context is different.

Galactic Gladiator feeling the need to evade Four Arms’ attacks isn’t a good reason for scaling. By that logic we should scale Piccolo, 18, and Tien to Beerus. He was toying with him.

Then it would also scale to his Striking Strength, making the Tier 5 key redundant...

I really think the events of the special were just PIS. Alien X was stomping all the Ben's individually just fine before they started working together.

I don't mind scaling Reboot!Alien X to Prime!Alien X. Just that no one else should scale to them.

I really think the events of the special were just PIS. Alien X was stomping all the Ben's individually just fine before they started working together.

I don't mind scaling Reboot!Alien X to Prime!Alien X. Just that no one else should scale to them.
Basically this

Back