• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To clear any misunderstanding, I didn't really quoted anyone to have things not go over or prevent debates of who did what why and not since beginning and it's not accusation anyway but to stop going over needless things, it can be realised by the person involved w/o quoting either way so it's better to avoid putting on spots is what I do mostly. What was I saying that we all read which staff gave what opinion on what matters, there's really no need to keep presenting their statements as if they hold undeniable values over other. Considering it was kept going with samething, I said we can stop with "He said/she said stuff".

Last edited:
Still firmly in no, nor do I think your counter presents a strong enough argument that a likely or possibly is adequate.

Well you lost me, I have no idea what you're referring to. Granted I don't bother to remember most things beyond like a week, but this ain't ringing any bells.

Disagree. Ben 23 is in the 23rd dimension. But it is still 3D dimensional. So 27 dimensions might just be alternate dimensions.
That's out of context. There's big difference about when u talk about alternate dimensions and when u talk about axiomatic dimensions.

The convo btw naljians was followed with higher and lower dimensions as in coordinates of space, "Ben can perceive 3 dimensions", how many are there? " 26". Context is clear af dunno how "Alternate dimension" is even being asserted with no evidence as if naljians are going around throwing random bullshit no asked for.

I'm going to be honest, as a fan of Ben 10 and someone knowledgeable on TIer 1, I pretty much know that the series doesn't actually care enough about the 26 dimensions or the omniverse to give any of them the proper explanation or details needed to meet the wiki's standards. They are just background fluff to make these new one-off extradimensional aliens look smarter and more impressive than everything else, and have something for Ultimate Albedo to ramble about to look even crazier than he normally is and give the heroes time to make their plan, they aren't actual cosmological structures; their fun little side fluff that happens in-between actual important events in the story.

Long story short, I'm in a Doylist mood-set again and beats me, but very likely scans and not just a fans hypothesis based on some scientific theory they heard elsewhere on the wiki.

I also probably didn't need that whole first paragraph, but I've already spent time writing it before realising that said time was wasted.

So the only new evidence that justifies breaking a rule is a brief mention that the omniverse extends endlessly in every direction. This does provide adequate evidence towards all 26 dimensions being of a significant size, as the nature of these dimensions are still unclear; we still have no idea how they relate to the omniverse and it's directions.
E12 want evidences that these dimensions is significant in size, such as universal length or infinite
I think it's goes to not considering those dimensions spatial in nature rather than size.

Well it's more I take issues in just presuming they are spatially equivalent to the three dimensions of space we perceive, when... well I repeated myself enough times you know how it goes. But, yeah I also don't consider that omniverse statement enough to prove all of them being of significant size.

Honestly, the issue can be summed up in it's simplest term as trying to use two brief one-off not very detailed statements to get big tier jump, I kinda want a bit more detail, explanation, and just evidence in generally that these things have any significance to the greater cosmology of the series beyond forgettable background fluff.

Honestly, the issue can be summed up in it's simplest term as trying to use two brief one-off not very detailed statements to get big tier jump, I kinda want a bit more detail, explanation, and just evidence in generally that these things have any significance to the greater cosmology of the series beyond forgettable background fluff.
Well, Albedo is indeed talking about greater cosmology and has gained cosmic awareness. So both is kinda given. I think it's mostly like u dont feel we should take albedo statement seriously but that ends to a subjective debate of disagreements.

Albedo also said, paraphrasing: "the omniverse goes on forever, in all directions" which isn't a whole lot to go off on, and only through this wiki's interest in higher dimensions is it taken to mean all directions go on infinitely, so all dimensions mentioned are of a significant size. And while it could mean that, it could also just be meaningless rabble from a insane alien gone even madder with intellectual power, who is about to be defeated by the idiot human who can change into aliens for the umpteenth time in a row.

Albedo also said, paraphrasing: "the omniverse goes on forever, in all directions" which isn't a whole lot to go off on, and only through this wiki's interest in higher dimensions is it taken to mean all directions go on infinitely, so all dimensions mentioned are of a significant size. And while it could mean that, it could also just be meaningless rabble from a insane alien gone even madder with intellectual power, who is about to be defeated by the idiot human who can change into aliens for the umpteenth time in a row.
We take statements of super genius guys or those who holds significant knowledge over cosmology seriously. Him going "madder" or maybe, insane, is just one's personal opinion. He's, at that time, smartest being in the Universe with knowledge beyond any. Him getting defeated was a work of Ben getting his 2nd most powerful alien by chance. Regardless of how smart u are, that doesn't guarantee win over absolute force. And anyway, Ben winning any fight is given even if he was weak or dumb af, given bro is MC lmao. All fiction forces their way in to that. No one wants to end their show just coz villian is smart or, strong.

a fans hypothesis based on some scientific theory they heard elsewhere on the wiki.
Are you assuming how my argument came to be? Trust me, you can't guess it.
ook smarter and more impressive than everything else
So you admit they intended to make them look impressive?
not very detailed statements
Albedo's statement is very detailed and the Naljians statement is at least clear enough to know they're talking about spatial dimensions.
I kinda want a bit more detail, explanation, and just evidence in generally that these things have any significance to the greater cosmology of the series beyond forgettable background fluff.
It doesn't always have to be super-duper complicated to get an upgrade, straightforward statements exist.
And while it could mean that, it could also just be meaningless rabble from a insane alien gone even madder with intellectual power, who is about to be defeated by the idiot human who can change into aliens for the umpteenth time in a row.
... Albedo literally says this while Ben is still trapped and even states that he sees things the way Azmuth sees them, meaning he's no longer mad actually, he's enlightened. In fact it's literally stated that Azmuth is too smart to be evil.

Also that Ben is not dumb either, he has used omnitrix in a way azmuth himself could have never imagined was possible. He has outsmarted many intellectuals of the series including azmuth and paradox. He's good at outsmarting the smarters.

Ben is dumb, if their was scene where he was asked a relatively simple math question and he had to count on his fingers it would not surprise me.

Ben is resourceful, Ben has a good heart, Ben has friends and family who will be with him thick or thin, Ben is good at playing to the personalty flaws of people who get to caught up in their own intelligence, Ben ain't smart.

Ben is dumb, if their was scene where he was asked a relatively simple math question and he had to count on his fingers it would not surprise me.
You're gonna love my future intelligence upgrades for Ben 10
Ben is resourceful, Ben has a good heart, Ben has friends and family who will be with him thick or thin, Ben is good at playing to the personalty flaws of people who get to caught up in their own intelligence, Ben ain't smart.
... That is very smart, just not necessarily academically smart.

Well, anyone who has watched Ben 10 knows how smartly Ben has handled things himself, not counting pis and all. He's consistently smart ass.
Tbh I could give you a full page of Ben's intelligence feats rn, but it'd be derailing.
Intelligence: Ben is rather disinterested in school and thus is not particularly worldly at first. This flaw was compounded by the fact that he had a short attention span and preferred to enjoy himself and shirk responsibility as any boy his age would. However, he matures and becomes extremely well-accustomed to battling alien lifeforms over the course of his adventures to the point of facing the universe's most vile and powerful villains and coming out on top in the end. As a teenager, he actually attempts to study. He got a C+ on his worst subject, Chemistry after only studying for a few minutes (And likely the 3 hours he had until his exam began the following morning). In addition, he becomes a brilliant scientist as an adult, developing his own Omnitrix systems and even fusing multiple aliens together for various effects on top of handling crime almost entirely by himself. However, he still has his bouts of arrogance from time to time, and occasionally comes off as lazy and reckless. Furthermore Ben as a teenager is an intergalactic police officer known as Plumber and visits planets to solve alien related crimes on a daily basis. Even during the time his friends were about to be killed he maintained his composure and outsmarted Vilgax on the planet Primus while he lost his Omnitrix.

Not as much detailed tbh but I never thought about updating his intelligence but it's still enough to say my bro is not dumb man, don't gaslight his intelligence like that.

“Not another one of these!”

The Naljians state that reality is composed of at least 26 (maybe 27) spatio-temporal dimensions which should scale them (sike, they’re fodder) the Omniversal Force to hyperversal.

It extends infinitely in every direction, through every reality, so all of its dimensions are obviously fully-sized.

As for Albedo being a knowledgeable source, aside from that sweet Supergenius rating on his profile:

This should be added to the cosmology blog

Why did nobody do this before?

Agree: @Planck69, @Firestorm808, @Qawsedf234 (Possibly), @Elizhaa (Possibly), @Robo432343, My wife, @Serlock_Holmes, @Quantu, @LuffyRuffy46307, @ProfectusInfinity, @NHTkenshin2, @Lord_Farquaad69420 (Possibly), @TWILIGHT-OP (sorta), @Killerdrone123, @Saqphire, @MintyBoi1, @TheGodOfICE777, @TiltedFN, @Shadowbeast, @Arnoldstone18, @Lovemovies14, @Forthegood, @KingNanaya, @TheShape03, @Vietthai96, @zaraus, @Minos_the_Judge, @LazyMortician

Disagree: @Everything12, @Maverick_Zero_X, @DarkDragonMedeus, @Benimōru, @Swordsaint456, @Georredannea15, @Unqver (sorta),
@PrinceofPein, @RedReaper

Neutral: @LephyrTheRevanchist (Leans towards disagree), @DonkeySlayer06, @MrLuk2000, @JTGamer96

It's accurate
I even have some evidences for outerversal and high hyperversal [high hyperversal scale is Reiner's type 3 multiverse scale while I scale Ben 10 to the outerversal using space beyond]
I can contact you on message wall if you want to know about those scales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back