• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 - Heatblast Ability Addition CRT

In this short CRT I will be listing some abilities that Heatblast has used but aren't on his profile.

Transformation: In the following scans Heatblast transforms himself into fire to escape a burning building, evade an incoming train, he also becomes invisible while doing so.

Smoke Manipulation: While dodging the Nosedeenians, Heatblast generates a cloud of smoke in an attempt to confuse them before teleporting away.

Physics Manipulation Acrobatics: Heatblast manages to run along the surface of a dam clearly demonstrating a form of Acrobatics, that being Surface Running.

Last edited:
You can argue he simply moved at high speed once the Nosedeenians entered the smokescreen and got blinded. As for the other 2 scans?
Teleportation: The ability to move instantaneously from one location to another without physically occupying the space in between.
He transforms into fire and physically travels while in that form. He's not ignoring the space he's traveling through, he transforms and moves. I'd argue it's something more along the lines of transformation into pure fire.

He transforms into fire and physically travels while in that form. He's not ignoring the space he's traveling through, he transforms and moves. I'd argue it's something more along the lines of transformation into pure fire.
Should I change that to transformation then?

Something like this seems accurate to the scans. Not sure how to factor in bringing people with him.

Should Rage Power also be added? Heatblast managed to do this albeit as a baby but I see no reason why he shouldn't be able to as an adult.

Releasing a big burst of fire doesn't seem to meet the general description of Rage Power.

Releasing a big burst of fire doesn't seem to meet the general description of Rage Power.
He did that because Gwen angered him though?

I mean Vilgax has Stat Amp and Rage Power based on his steroid pumps so I don't see why Heatblast shouldn't have it based on that feat.

Not sure why Vilgax has rage power. The power needs to literally come from rage. That's what differentiates it from someone who is bloodlusted and doing their max output, no holding back.

Back