• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Reboot Minor CRT (Abilities Addtion)

Seeing how this took place in space and I don't really see him necessarily reacting to anything during the flight. So is it okay if I can ask why exactly this is scaling to combat speed and reactions?

Omni Naut aliens have shown to use their booster feet to react to informing Asteroid in the outer space.
That asteroid looked almost fairly close to that station if I say so for sure. And are we sure they should scale to Jetray's boosters considering they may have some kind of special amp to this considering that Jetray is specifically designed for flight?

That asteroid looked almost fairly close to that station if I say so for sure. And are we sure they should scale to Jetray's boosters considering they may have some kind of special amp to this considering that Jetray is specifically designed for flight?
There is no evidence to assume Jetray is getting special amp In fact there is no scans or prove saying that any alien get any special treatments.
Jetray has never shown to even remotely touch this level of speed in base form to begin with.

That would have been a thing if "non flight" characters hasn't gotten this ability to fly, jetry would be having his lasers. All of aliens are provided with gun and jetpack, so it should be same unless proven otherwise.

While these may seem fair, but how do we know if those boosters are as fast as Jetray's?

Seeing how this took place in space and I don't really see him necessarily reacting to anything during the flight. So is it okay if I can ask why exactly this is scaling to combat speed and reactions?

You mean JetRay?

No it doesn’t scale to combat speed at all.
That’s his flight.

The argument now is wether or not the other aliens should scale to JetRay at all. I believe they shouldn’t because the only justification is “same mode = same speed” which I disagree with. There are several factors to consider than just that.

While these may seem fair, but how do we know if those boosters are as fast as Jetray's?
Omni Naut Heatblast under one minute from outerspace came back to Earth.
(Zero signs of slowing down)

Armor provide booster to interstellar travel which is the standard function of the armor. Armor sole purpose is spaceflight via Boosters not doubling speeds or doubling anything to begin with.

Omni Naut Heatblast under one minute from outerspace came back to Earth.
(Zero signs of slowing down)

Armor provide booster to interstellar travel which is the standard function of the armor. Armor sole purpose is spaceflight via Boosters not doubling speeds or doubling anything to begin with.
Post a scan for these two then

RPReplay_Final1678354954.mov
There was one time in an actual fight and not regular space travel where humongousaur used boosters but didn’t blitz fodder combatants in his way. Is this combat speed or flight speed?

I think after the fight he was able to talk in that same room that is only a few hundred km while flying with boosters in a straight line without changing directions.

I think in the end of the movie Heatblast was able to attack Vilgax at close range while flying with boosters. Infact he was even able to change directions at close range to Vilgax. Normally it shouldn’t be possible considering their flight speed is wayyyyy faster than they can even react. So being able to attack close range and change directions immediately after to avoid crashing into the enemy, wouldn’t that make Ben capable of reacting at Relatavistic speeds?

Back