• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Reboot Minor CRT (Abilities Addtion)

What scenes are you referring to that blues don't regenerate?

Im currently very busy Irl but there was a scan sent here recently. (The first min of the vid). The blue one didn’t regen. On my free time I’ll send a scan on the blue ones dying and not regenerating. Also there was probably a deleted post here of Heatblast killing a bunch of them, I can’t seem to find the post here.

Im currently very busy Irl but there was a scan sent here recently. (The first min of the vid). The blue one didn’t regen. On my free time I’ll send a scan on the blue ones dying and not regenerating. Also there was probably a deleted post here of Heatblast killing a bunch of them, I can’t seem to find the post here.
I would have to watch the full episode as there seems to be missing context. A connection to the Omnitrix was severed, causing it to lose all its energy.

1- Transmutation Agreed
I wanted to ask something does this character using a frying pan to turn someone into a legit pancake count as Biological manip or Transmutation ?
(Time stamp 2:10)

Context: Ben's favorite cartoon character came to life and gave him TOON FORCE powers to do whatever he wants and he uses them to defeat his childhood cartoon character XINGO (Who was abusing his power to harm the city)

Agree with transmutation.
2- Heat Potency: Agreed

Heatblast lives called his home world which is a star called Pyros.

HB’s heat should be comparable to the star he lives on. Which would be around 6000 Kelvin of an average Star. Which is what I was told by Greenshifter here
Agree with 6000 kelvin heat.
3- Travel and Reaction Speed Agreed as MFTL+

Should the combat reaction speed be higher for XLR8 who in (Omni-Kix version who can do this)
In one episode Ben and his aliens (humungosuaur and XLR8) were able to "Stop a Train the Moves faster than time itself"
video 1, video 2 and video 3
Bruh, agree with MFTL.

I would have to watch the full episode as there seems to be missing context. A connection to the Omnitrix was severed, causing it to lose all its energy.

Yes please watch the episode because the blue ones in the Omni trix also never regenerated.

Just noticed a thing, thanks to how speed equalization works we are only equalizing their "Massively Hypersonic" speed stats, what means taht Omni-Naut armor would still make SR bassically move at blitz speeds
DH: At least Massively Hypersonic, Possibly Relativistic (Reacted and absorbed Vilgax's laser beams)
SR: At least Massively Hypersonic (Dodged Vilgax's attacks), with Relativistic flight speed with Omni-Naut Armor (Managed to stop an Incursean ship from getting sucked into a Null Void portal)

Just noticed a thing, thanks to how speed equalization works we are only equalizing their "Massively Hypersonic" speed stats, what means taht Omni-Naut armor would still make SR bassically move at blitz speeds
Thank you for understanding my point (can you state that on the actual match)

I agree this is true based on our rules. However, we are arguing the validity of Shock Rock scaling to Jet Ray who is one of Ben’s fastest flying aliens getting enhanced with mods.

I agree this is true based on our rules. However, we are arguing the validity of Shock Rock scaling to Jet Ray who is one of Ben’s fastest flying aliens getting enhanced with mods.
As I know the omini naut armour is diferent from the omini kink armour, that all Omini naut aliens share the same armour with the same addons. while omni kink is a upgrade expecific to each alien

So one thing true to one omini naut is valid to others sinse the armour them selfs are the same

Hello Firstorm all Omni Naut aliens are cut form the same cloth, Same armor and same jetpack booster is used which emits Green energy shown BY ALL aliens who uses this space armor all of them during their interstellar travel)

Function SCAN

JETPACK SCAN

Same Jetpack used by Heatblast as well (Went past a dimensional portal and again SAME jetpack rocket was used and utilized)

All Omni Naut space armor = Same Armor = Same function = Same Speed.

There is nothing complex to understand here.

Last edited:
As I know the omini naut armour is diferent from the omini kink armour, that all Omini naut aliens share the same armour with the same addons. while omni kink is a upgrade expecific to each alien

So one thing true to one omini naut is valid to others sinse the armour them selfs are the same

According to Armorchompy (and in general) we do not scale this way. They are two different characters with arguably the same mods

He is not an admin he is a calc member, no disrespect to him
he has not even witness this or is associated with Ben 10.

Kazuma, Lionlitt, Lemon have all first hand witness the evidence and Firestorm himself when he's online will personally clear the issue for you.

Last edited:
He is not an admin he is a calc member.
Kazuma, Lionlitt, Lemon have all first hand witness the evidence and Firestorm himself when he's online will personally clear the issue for you.

I wouldn’t put so much faith on Firestorm, he still has to make decisions based on our standards.

It should be common sense that having the same mod ≠ the same speed especially when the mod isn’t even something that supernatural (just jet packs) so since the aliens are of different sizes and mass they obviously won’t have the same speed but I guess that isn’t so obvious. You need feats. It’s just how we do it.

Please stop telling me who he needs to puts his faith on when clear cut evidence is in front of his eyes presented by me and JustANormalLemon himself, He is busy person when he'll be online he'll see these scans himself.

Atrocious argument of aliens weight and mases multiple layers of armor + 12 feet tall Dinosaur in Humungousaur in the armor did not even slow down to begin with,

Please stop telling me who he needs to puts his faith on when clear cut evidence is in front of his eyes presented by me and JustANormalLemon himself, He is busy person when he'll be online he'll see these scans himself.

We will see. I’ll try to call Armorchompy here

He is not an admin he is a calc member, no disrespect to him
he has not even witness this or is associated with Ben 10.
Correction, he isn't just a calc mod, he's also a thread mod

mostly saying If It can travel at relativistic speeds the diference of weight of the 2 shouldn't make It so much slower as you are saying
Bro a heavy 12 feet tall Dinosaur in Humungousaur is doing creative spinning attacks and not even a single argument from the character saying anything regarding slowing down

Auto installed Boosters on boots were utilized by Ben as it's "STANDARD FUNCTION" of the boosters itself.
The amount of lies here are mind boggling.

If I have a 100 joules punch

and punch one guy with 50 j Dura

and another with 200 j dura

I will still do damage to both, they may have a 4 times dura diference from one another but I still doing enough damage to both

So if I put on a jet pack that can carry a total of 100 tons into something with 50 tons and them into somethingwith 80 tons will the jet pack relly slow down that much?

Hello Firstorm all Omni Naut aliens are cut form the same cloth, Same armor and same jetpack booster is used which emits Green energy shown BY ALL aliens who uses this space armor all of them during their interstellar travel)

Function SCAN

JETPACK SCAN

Same Jetpack used by Heatblast as well (Went past a dimensional portal and again SAME jetpack rocket was used and utilized same green energy from the boots)

All Omni Naut space armor = Same Armor = Same function = Same Speed.

There is nothing complex to understand here. Weight and Sizes arguments are headcanons.

image0.png

Firstorm please respond. 👆

The thread is becoming toxic.

Last edited:
Is there any significant visual difference in speed when comparing the flight of Omni-Naut Heatblast, SR, Humungusaur, and Jetray?

Is there any significant visual difference in speed when comparing the flight of Omni-Naut Heatblast, SR, Humungusaur, and Jetray?
There is no visual difference as both emits Green energy from their boots as part of their Booster and even more the fact that

Omni Naut Heatblast in Less than One Minute from Outerspace came back to EARTH

Heatblast has Two layers of Armor + is made up of Magma and Rock and zero signs of speed being slower thus debunking the claims of weights and sizes.
something Me, Lemon, Reiner have all already stated above sir.

Last edited:
Speed itself is provided by Jetpack (Boosters) not Jetray the alien.
(who has never reached such speeds)
(Jetray is the body is shut inside the Space armor).
Space armor speed applies to all aliens as proven by Reiner and JustANormalLemon.

Back