• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

No problem, text-to-VC is also an option if you want/can.
That might’ve worked, but unfortunately I‘m often not great at putting thoughts to text so I’d end up lagging behind. I also have some hearing issues so that might cause even more problems. Also just hearing my family on the phone is awkward enough, so hearing the voices of pretty much total strangers would be super uncomfortable for me. Sorry for any inconvenience but I don’t think it’ll work.

ok this got a bit too personal but idk where to find PMs so whatever

Btw, Ben said he cannot overpower Pshyphon, and psyphon saying no can stop him from ruling universe. Does it upscales him from a Tokustar.
Probably just baseline High 5-A due to it literally being a dwarf star. Ben couldn't turn into Way Big because Undertown is small and depending on what time this episode takes place in the series, he could totally overpower Psyphon with Alien X

Probably just baseline High 5-A due to it literally being a dwarf star. Ben couldn't turn into Way Big because Undertown is small and depending on what time this episode takes place in the series, he could totally overpower Psyphon with Alien X
The episode was before Ben got full control over Alien X, but yeah Way Big’s size is a really good point.

So high 6-A calcs are accepted.
all-of-them-piccolo.png

If so then I guess the two questions now are:

1. Whether top-tier OS characters (e.g Four Arms and Diamondhead) should upscale from the Sub-Energy or scale to the Talpaedan feat. I would personally say the latter based on how the average members of other races like Galvanic Mechamorphs and Vulpimancers are usually on the level of kid Ben’s respective transformations. It’s rare that a member of an Omnitrix species can go toe to toe with teen Ben (and a lot of those cases already have logical reasons to be strong) so those should just be considered the exceptions.

2. How much the Teen era characters downscale from Vilgax. I’m not sure on this one as I honestly don’t understand the Teen era scaling chain that much.

Also I assume we’re still going for the 10x multiplier for Vilgax.

all-of-them-piccolo.png

If so then I guess the two questions now are:

1. Whether top-tier OS characters (e.g Four Arms and Diamondhead) should upscale from the Sub-Energy or scale to the Talpaedan feat. I would personally say the latter based on how the average members of other races like Galvanic Mechamorphs and Vulpimancers are usually on the level of kid Ben’s respective transformations. It’s rare that a member of an Omnitrix species can go toe to toe with teen Ben (and a lot of those cases already have logical reasons to be strong) so those should just be considered the exceptions.
I'll say we can just use both since Ben did survived few attacks sourced by sub energy.

Also considering sub energy and Dwarf star, both are dwarf star should they scale to each other? If nothing I think Omniverse Dwarf star being more powerful makes more sense as it was able to charge annhilargh and Maltruant went to future and fought ben 10000 to take it, while taking sub energy would have been easier.
2. How much the Teen era characters downscale from Vilgax. I’m not sure on this one as I honestly don’t understand the Teen era scaling chain that much.
Neither I'm sure tbh.

I'll say we can just use both since Ben did survived few attacks sourced by sub energy.
Oh yeah we’re definitely scaling to the Sub-Energy at least, but since the Talpaedan feat scales higher (iirc around 6 Exatons) that would be the difference between High 6-A+ and 5-C for the Teen era characters.

Also considering sub energy and Dwarf star, both are dwarf star should they scale to each other? If nothing I think Omniverse Dwarf star being more powerful makes more sense as it was able to charge annhilargh and Maltruant went to future and fought ben 10000 to take it, while taking sub energy would have been easier.
I don’t think it should either, not just because of Maltruant’s plan but also because that kinda breaks scaling. Psyphon would be either 10x or 30x stronger than the Sub-Energy depending on which feat you use for the OS cast, meaning he’d be at best 10% stronger and at worst 3.3% stronger than before in that case. Maybe a 10% boost would be enough to overwhelm Humungousaur, but definitely not a 3.3% boost. Also it kinda ruins the idea of the Dwarf Star scaling to an actual dwarf star.

Neither I'm sure tbh.
Yeah we’d have to figure that one out.

Also I think it’s notable how both Upchuck’s rock-powered attacks and the FK armour’s durability scale to the Sub-Energy. The fact that the only time the Sub-Energy was used also showed every person in the fight scaling to it is very telling.

Last edited:
⛹🏻‍♂️
So are we getting High 6-A itself accepted first and then figuring out how the characters scale to it?

So what now. Low 5-B yes or not?
I don't think we’ll be able to get 5-B since Malware probably doesn’t scale, and even if he did that’s still only two feats. Maybe we could give Upgrade “up to Low 5-B when merged with technology” or something, but idk if the feat even counts as that.

For some reasons I feel like i should just stay away. Have gotten tired of Alien X ngl.

Can you be more specific?
Duncan answer seems to be refering to true omnipotence which would contradict our site standards regarding omnipotence, since we scale omnipotent characters with in series as them being strongest in their own show, not in the line with true omnipotence. Second is that Alien X defeated galactic gladiator, so he's not inferior to celestial sapiens like Duncan claim him to be, so DOTA.

Back