• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Yoooo DD won!
I lost the moment I used an Anakin quote

Probably not and yes
Good thing I’ve got the High 6-A meta now!

Argue Reboot is canon
Cue the Alien X downgrade threads

He’s 10 times stronger and he’s a glass cannon, explicit statement for the former, months of debating for the latter
What makes him a glass cannon, and by how much?

Depends on the amount of mana she uses
Is this like a canon thing?

We got inside jokes like that in my server, how some random guy from the Reboot beats Hal and shit, just saying
There's no point baiting, refusal is all there's.
tumblr_o02d1zTTTM1rcn5v4o1_540.gif

:(

Okay man this is crazy, i rechecked goop feat and noticed a flaw, correcting it got it 5-B shit. 3 tier 5 feats real.
Oh damn, that’s pretty good. 5-B Carl Nesmith real

So just to clarify, the Malware portion is based on the kinetic energy of the rocks right?

Yeah and since the energy wave did it. It's K.E. of energy wave which malware survived.
Ah, got it. By “Malware survived” do you mean the rocks he was merged with? I just realised it kinda doesn’t make sense for him to even do that given he’s supposed to have the exact opposite power but oh well

I can't get the invite since he has set some conditions if I've to join (well I may join later on but certainly not rn or anytime sooner), because without those conditions I'm danger for his server, that's why he's in my server but I'm not in his server. I'm one of galaxies worst of the worst that has been banished/j.
@Reiner04 Just apologize to Zamasu and hope he lets you back in
Oh it’s like that? I thought yall were just memeing or something.

Anyways this is getting too cluttered and VSBW breaks my web browser every 5 secs. We’re VC’ing later.
Really sorry but I won’t do voice chat

Back