• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

says who? Also wouldn't that be calc stacking
Your mom. Also calc stacking is ******* different thing.

Size manp standard:
The power to manipulate the size of oneself and others, from tiny to absolutely gigantic while retaining their physical proportions, some may be able to alter their density. Usually strength and durability is proportional to the size assumed, but users may actually gain increased abilities when growing or keep their normal ones when shrinking

How, you're getting attempting multipier from a calc, how is that not calc stacking? Unless other verses have had upgrades like this
You can calculate height. It's not calc stalking. Calc stalking is using result of one instance, say FTL base from one calc to calculate other instance "without the evidence" that the character was using FTL speed in this instance too.

UA waybig will be stronger than waybig as much as higher height is, there's no "feat involved" or "taking waybig power as base" is wrong. Since waybig is waybig.

Apparently Zaveda being homeworld of celestial sapiens was never retconned, in the spoilers by crew based off mc duffie statements, it was stated that Zaveda is inside the forge of creation.
That makes sense tbh, I mean if the Forge of Creation is an entire universe then there’s most likely gonna be different locations within it.

Is Retaliator Armour meant to be Ben level or Way Big level? I could've swore he got downgraded to Ben level but right now he's still High 5-A.

You can calculate height. It's not calc stalking. Calc stalking is using result of one instance, say FTL base from one calc to calculate other instance "without the evidence" that the character was using FTL speed in this instance too.

UA waybig will be stronger than waybig as much as higher height is, there's no "feat involved" or "taking waybig power as base" is wrong. Since waybig is waybig.
but your using a calced size, to find a multiplier, especially when they never draw to scale.

Friends, will Generator Rex and Van Kleiss become 5-C, L5B with these new upgrades? Also, can you help me make a profile of Van Kleiss? Don't be afraid to say what you see as missing. It's been a while since I watched Generator Rex.

Actually I was wondering, wouldn't Malware 3rd form claiming it's 100 times more powerful than before would be contradictory considering Ultimate Humungausaur is 100 times too? Since Malware 3rd form is even stronger than Waybig (Assume both are comparable to Ascalon)

Actually I was wondering, wouldn't Malware 3rd form claiming it's 100 times more powerful than before would be contradictory considering Ultimate Humungausaur is 100 times too? Since Malware 3rd form is even stronger than Waybig (Assume both are comparable to Ascalon)
Ultimate Humungousaur is 50x right now but yeah that would still be contradictory. I think it works if we downgraded Ultimate Humungousaur to 10x base instead of 10x full size or if we say Ultimate Kevin has both Way Big and Ultimate Way Big’s DNA.

Wasn't Malware referring to his OS version when he said he's "100×"? Humungausaur even in base scales to vilgax who's "10×" than OS and UA Humg even if considering 10× base would still be 100× OS. But we currently have him 500× times 0S due to upscaling him from full sized.
He was referring to his initial third form. That form could only be matched by Feedback absorbing his energy and also effortlessly mowed down the Galvanic Mechamorphs, so he’s a lot stronger than anything else in OS.

Or better yet, UA Humg > waybig, any contradiction in assuming so?
Wait I just remembered Ultimate Kevin has Ultimate Greg’s power, so assuming UH is 10x base Hugh that would probably mean Way Big is comparable to UH. Greg’s spear, the Andromeda 5, UH, UEE and Way Big all add together to be relative to UH.

Wait I just remembered Ultimate Kevin has Ultimate Greg’s power, so assuming UH is 10x base Hugh that would probably mean Way Big is comparable to UH. Greg’s spear, the Andromeda 5, UH, UEE and Way Big all add together to be relative to UH.
Wait actually that’s only nine, although you could say that UEE and Way Big are like 50% stronger than UH.

Hold on I don’t think this works. Ultimate Kevin was stronger than Ultimate Greg with (mainly) just UH, UEE and Way Big’s power, which based on this would make Ultimate Kevin a 5 compared to Ultimate Greg’s 7.

OK so to jot the facts down to make things easier:
  • Initial third form Malware is 1% fourth form Malware.
  • Initial third form Malware is stronger than any OS character but weaker than base Humungousaur, as a larger Malware fought evenly with him.
  • Ultimate Kevin has 10% the power of every alien and ultimate alien Ben had unlocked aside from Alien X, according to WoG. This is supported by Kevin having Ultimate Spidermonkey’s mouth and how Kevin chose the Ultimatrix over kid Ben’s Omnitrix.
  • Ultimate Kevin with 10% the powers of the Ultimatrix aliens easily defeated Ultimate Aggregor, who is around 7x the strength of his base self.
  • Ultimate Kevin with the full power of the Andromeda Five and the full power of Greg’s spear defeated Ultimate Humungousaur. However we didn’t see most of the fight and Hugh put up a good fight so I think it’d be safer to say they’re relatively even.
  • Ultimate Kevin with the powers of Alan, Manny, Helen, Pierce, Dr. Viktor and some Rock Monsters, as well as a bit of power from Gwen, is defeated by Ultimate Echo Echo.
  • Ultimate Humungousaur would be scaling to Sir George’s Ascalon feat, meaning post-Greg Ultimate Kevin is also that strong and initial third form Malware has under 10% that amount of power.
I think the big question right now is how high the Mechamorph feat would scale if Galvan B was 6x the size of our moon, as second form Malware upscales from that value.

Using 6 times the size, each Galvanic Mechamorph scales to 1.105716953532949e+36 joules.
OK so the Ascalon feat is over 2,500x larger than that, which would make top tier OS characters over 25x stronger than that feat. Lower tier characters would be closer to it though so maybe it’ll work.

OK so the Ascalon feat is over 2,500x larger than that, which would make top tier OS characters over 25x stronger than that feat. Lower tier characters would be closer to it though so maybe it’ll work.
If we kept Ultimate Hugh as 10x max size then it would put OS characters closer to the Mechamorph feat and probably make the Ultimate Kevin scaling less complex, but it would also make the Malware statement unusable. I think we should keep this in mind as an option if the Ultimate Kevin scaling becomes too awkward, but I think doing 10x base Humungousaur has more evidence in favour of an upgrade.

Back