• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

That being said i have DVD's for all seasons from Classic to Ultimate Alien, i'll try binging them and see if there's any good feats to calc
After rewatching all OS content to procrastinate downgrading the Reboot I collected these feats either to establish consistency or get a small upgrade.

Some of these were calced but apparently Liger calcs are bad

After rewatching all OS content to procrastinate downgrading the Reboot I collected these feats either to establish consistency or get a small upgrade.

Some of these were calced but apparently Liger calcs are bad
This might easily upgrade them to 8-B tbh

I wish we had more destructive Ben 10 fights like this one.

Like image Four Arms or Humungousaur fighting like this! Causing earthquakes with every step. Turning landscapes to fragments. Tossing skyscrapers like pater planes. Splitting mountains. Getting punched into orbit. Creating storms with sheer velocity, etc.
Instead we got this Batman - Spider-Man level ass shit 🗿.

Batman - Spider-Man level ass shit
1646650461125.jpg

Btw there's also this feat of the Mutant Frog making a large hole through a wall, which may be reinforced concrete due to the rebar sticking out
Also why is the Mutant Frog High 8-C? It's profile mentions it fighting Stink-Arms and Heat-Jaws but only one of the aliens involved in those fusions is actually High 8-C, and Four Arms is seemingly weakened due to being fused with Stinkfly

An upgrade from Large Building level to Planet level is absolutely massive so there'd need to be more than just one feat on that level

No

Humungousaur is stronger than Chromastone considering Vilgax literally shattered the latter. The show obviously doesn't depict Vilgax, Humungousaur, and Chromastone to be in separate tiers.
Oh or was it like high 8-c

Didn’t only accomplish that via some weird sword hax? Rather then just brute strength

The crystal just amps him and regrowing it kills him temporarily.
I thought it was already apart of him or something

DH scales to Vilgax. DH’s finishing moves are notoriously strong.
Are they? I only remember the vilgax fight in terms of that

Back