• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Yeah i'm thinking the amp is enough for him to have his own page
Although i'm pretty sure he got defeated by Vilgax with the crystal so i guess he'd still be High 8-C physically lol

Says who?
I do in my years of expertise. Good luck finding counterproof.
probably, could have crushed him with his crystals as well but plot I guess
Kevin would have caught on to that. Why do y'all explain everything in Ben 10 with PIS, the only real PIS I can think of is Swampfire not regenning from shit he should be able to. Anyways they were clearly relative in the fight, maybe Kevin had a slight AP disadvantage but he did seem confident in his ability to win that fight.

I do in my years of expertise. Good luck finding counterproof.

Kevin would have caught on to that. Why do y'all explain everything in Ben 10 with PIS, the only real PIS I can think of is Swampfire not regenning from shit he should be able to. Anyways they were clearly relative in the fight, maybe Kevin had a slight AP disadvantage but he did seem confident in his ability to win that fight.
I mean considering chromestone himself has never shown that lvl of speed I’d think that be proof on its own

Like he did when albedo original based his head in? I’ve only brought up pis like once in are discussion, what are you talking about? Kinda I guess, being confident dosen’t really mean much when you nearly get one shotted by an opponent that’s holding back

I mean considering chromestone himself has never shown that lvl of speed I’d think that be proof on its own
Not really, even Vilgax has faster travel speed. You can't use the feat itself to argue that speed gets amped if power gets amped in Ben 10 since my assertion is that a power amp never gives a speed amp in Ben 10 and that this speed feat isn't an exception.
Like he did when albedo original based his head in? I’ve only brought up pis like once in are discussion, what are you talking about? Kinda I guess, being confident dosen’t really mean much when you nearly get one shotted by an opponent that’s holding back
He was in his car, that wouldn't have worked. I was talking in general, I haven't used the word PIS for Ben 10 in like a year now. Being confident means that given all the info Kevin had at that moment, he was winning that fight. Then DH pulled out his OP finishing move, that was my point.

Not really, even Vilgax has faster travel speed. You can't use the feat itself to argue that speed gets amped if power gets amped in Ben 10 since my assertion is that a power amp never gives a speed amp in Ben 10 and that this speed feat isn't an exception.

He was in his car, that wouldn't have worked. I was talking in general, I haven't used the word PIS for Ben 10 in like a year now. Being confident means that given all the info Kevin had at that moment, he was winning that fight. Then DH pulled out his OP finishing move, that was my point.
I don’t see what vilgax’s speed would have to do with chromestone’s travel speed but ok. So I can’t argue for something because you say I can’t, interesting.

Why not? I’m sure his crystals would be able to tear through a car. Ok that still doesn’t explain you mini rant but whatever, cool. Again doesn’t mean much when you get beaten by a holding back opponent, not really all of his attacks didn’t seem to do much to albido heck he didn’t even grunt in pain from his blows.

I don’t see what vilgax’s speed would have to do with chromestone’s travel speed but ok.
Consistency
So I can’t argue for something because you say I can’t, interesting.
Debating 101, you can't use your premise "Chromastone got a speed amp hence why he's so fast" in your argument "Chromastone has never flown so fast, his speed must have been amped".
Why not? I’m sure his crystals would be able to tear through a car. Ok that still doesn’t explain you mini rant but whatever, cool. Again doesn’t mean much when you get beaten by a holding back opponent, not really all of his attacks didn’t seem to do much to albido heck he didn’t even grunt in pain from his blows.
Kevin could just see the crystals coming and dodge... Someone else mentioned PIS before this in the thread, it's just a general thing people do in Ben 10 where they'll first claim PIS before looking for explanations, to the point of the absurb like calling DH beating Vilgax PIS. We've already gone over why Albedo wasn't holding back or at least not a lot, there was enough room for him to KO Kevin without killing him. Stronger people than DH usually can't even oneshot people as weak as armored Kevin who's way weaker than Colossus Kevin. IIRC DH doesn't grunt in pain much due to his physiology, even when he's being beaten. For instance Rex Salazar forcing Diamondhead to switch despite not visually damaging him iirc.

Edit: You were the one who called DH beating Vilgax PIS, lol.

Last edited:
Consistency

Debating 101, you can't use your premise "Chromastone got a speed amp hence why he's so fast" in your argument "Chromastone has never flown so fast, his speed must have been amped".

Kevin could just see the crystals coming and dodge... Someone else mentioned PIS before this in the thread, it's just a general thing people do in Ben 10 where they'll first claim PIS before looking for explanations, to the point of the absurb like calling DH beating Vilgax PIS. We've already gone over why Albedo wasn't holding back or at least not a lot, there was enough room for him to KO Kevin without killing him. Stronger people than DH usually can't even oneshot people as weak as armored Kevin who's way weaker than Colossus Kevin. IIRC DH doesn't grunt in pain much due to his physiology, even when he's being beaten. For instance Rex Salazar forcing Diamondhead to switch despite not visually damaging him iirc.
Cool, how dose chromestones travel speed scale to vilgax’s exactly?

Actually I can, chromestone has never shown to fly at this speeds on his own outside of this amp. Unless you have proof or some scaling to say otherwise then his simply just not that fast

Yes and ablido could just stop him like he did before. Ok did it reate to are discussion in any way? It’s something that is said in battle forums in general it’s not specific to the Ben 10 fandom. No actually we really haven’t I’ve mentioned it like two times and then you went on your pis rant. Ya and he also could have crushed right then and there. Like who? Actually he dose

(1:22)

Edit: ok and?

There's also this. Though correct me if Kevin was (always) amped by the amulet.

can’t remember might go back and see.

Cool, how dose chromestones travel speed scale to vilgax’s exactly?
I was merely adding this to show that having such flight speed is nothing special in the verse.
Actually I can, chromestone has never shown to fly at this speeds on his own outside of this amp. Unless you have proof or some scaling to say otherwise then his simply just not that fast
Burden of proof is on you to say that a power amp can give a speed amp in Ben 10. I already told you that you won't find any evidence of that to save you the trouble of having to look for that. Chromastone's flight speed has never been limited and this is the only time he even flies in space. Since there are no other long-term flight speed feats for Chromastone, you have no way to prove that Chromastone usually flies slower in space. And in fact I have him at way faster than his flight speed when it comes to short distances, but that's not relevant here.
Yes and ablido could just stop him like he did before. Ok did it reate to are discussion in any way? It’s something that is said in battle forums in general it’s not specific to the Ben 10 fandom. No actually we really haven’t I’ve mentioned it like two times and then you went on your pis rant. Ya and he also could have crushed right then and there. Like who? Actually he dose
Kevin's feet where stuck in order for that to work. I hope it thought you a lesson on how to scale a verse, if so then it might have helped future discussions. We did, I said that he could have just oneshot him with a punch which requires way less setup if he were way stronger than Kevin. Armored Kevin vs Vilgax in the AF finale. Yeah I checked that clip before posting, he does but he's almost completely broken so that's why I said that he doesn't do it much.

I was merely adding this to show that having such flight speed is nothing special in the verse.

Burden of proof is on you to say that a power amp can give a speed amp in Ben 10. I already told you that you won't find any evidence of that to save you the trouble of having to look for that. Chromastone's flight speed has never been limited and this is the only time he even flies in space. Since there are no other long-term flight speed feats for Chromastone, you have no way to prove that Chromastone usually flies slower in space. And in fact I have him at way faster than his flight speed when it comes to short distances, but that's not relevant here.

Kevin's feet where stuck in order for that to work. I hope it thought you a lesson on how to scale a verse, if so then it might have helped future discussions. We did, I said that he could have just oneshot him with a punch which requires way less setup if he were way stronger than Kevin. Armored Kevin vs Vilgax in the AF finale. Yeah I checked that clip before posting, he does but he's almost completely broken so that's why I said that he doesn't do it much.
That dosen’t really prove anything but ok

the fact that his never shown flight speed anywhere close to suglites speed outside of the amp is already proof. I already have hell even in original series Kevin speed was amped when he absorbed the omnitrix, so that’s two so far. Say’s who? Dosen’t really matter considering suglite could also fly at high speeds in the atmosphere as well.

ya and he could just trap him in his car. Um ok thanks I guess. Ya and I said it was probably pis since he also could have just crushed him then you went on your rant. Can you post the vid of the fight? Ok

I would recommend closing this thread after completing the most recent topic. That way, more focused threads can be made.

Back