• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Plus wasn't Andreas seriously injured by the bomb?

image0.jpg

Speaking of Ultimate Echo Echo, has someone calced the explosion he contained? If not does anyone have a clip at least

I calculated the height of the tower to be 101 meters using a different scaling method.

The unblocked energy that destroyed the castle is considered less than what Andreas blocked himself.

One of the reasons why I stepped away from Ben 10 as a cartoon franchise when it comes to debating is
Everytime you go to any discord or any forms people would be like Alien X do this, Alien X can do that
meanwhile Alien X has never even shown half of the stuff aside from creating a Universe, People seems to wank him so much they have lost all creativity and keeps linking Ink Tank videos and completele misintreperation of feats
It's genuinely funny that People think Trigon is out of Alien X's League and googles" Can Ben 10 defeat Goku" read a shitty script and accept it
plus they are using Vsbattle wiki members pictures too for their baseless arguments, So I will not be interacting with this franchise anymore.
There is a reason why you don't see 100's of people on Versus Battle Wiki commenting on Ben 10 thread everyone is on larger fanbases such as One Punch Man and Bleach are rightfully so this fandom treats youtubers as their gods and take out of contex author statements to connect The Comics with the Canon cartoon and to build up their cosmology.
zfXD5Lu.jpg

I feel that this scenario applies to any fandom, really. Stepping away from franchises in their entirety seems a bit overkill when you can just not participate in discussions regarding specific characters you have no interest in. Like, you could disregard Superman but focus on the Flash.

Alien X and Cosmology is the target of Ben 10 fandom and it seems to go nowhere, It's the same Naljin 26 dimensional argument going around since Ben 10 was made here, This franchise is obsessed with power scaling there's a reason why there's barely any Ben 10 debates here and it's because people are simply moving on and I agree with them it's just not fun anymore, I like smaller verses much more and with that I'll remove my name from Ben 10 supporters list.

Alien X and Cosmology is the target of Ben 10 fandom and it seems to go nowhere, It's the same Naljin 26 dimensional argument going around since Ben 10 was made here, This franchise is obsessed with power scaling there's a reason why there's barely any Ben 10 debates here and it's because people are simply moving on and I agree with them it's just not fun anymore, I like smaller verses much more and with that I'll remove my name from Ben 10 supporters list.
Seems like an overreaction but whatever you do you

Aren't celestial sapiens are the greatest power in the universe? Given that how consistent it is throughout the series. What's the counter argument against it?

Aren't celestial sapiens are the greatest power in the universe? Given that how consistent it is throughout the series. What's the counter argument against it?
The two reasons for his 2-B rating was because of Servantis and statements about being the greatest power. Servantis, is a character who lies his way through everyone, so his statements aren't reliable, and the statements are heavily taken out of context and only refer to Alien X's ability to "do anything" via reality warping.
This Thread

I didn't find any contradiction for alien x to be the greatest power in the universe. I don't know how it proceeded to downgrade him.
They say universe's greatest power is taken heavily out of context as chrono navigator can't destroy multiverse in an instant but overtime so he shouldn't be scaled to Chrono navigator

They say universe's greatest power is taken heavily out of context as chrono navigator can't destroy multiverse in an instant but overtime so he shouldn't be scaled to Chrono navigator
Not that,
Chrononavigator is stated to be absolute power over all timeline and alternate realities, absolute power over something mostly depicts it's control over that thing or it's just only depict it, not that it's greatest power on that entire thing. Example It is stated that those who holds alpha rune has a absolute power over legerdomain. It doesn't mean greatest power but just total control over legerdomain.
So I don't know how chrononavigator statement is contradiction to alien x being greatest power.

Chrononavigator is stated to be absolute power over all timeline and alternate realities
This wasn't stated as you quote it was like this Irreparable damage .Even though the damage done was reparable implying he wasn't able to use it correctly to destroy the cosmos 💀💀. I dont think they'll ever accept this again as they are having trouble accepting null void to be a part of universe

Back