• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Big if true
omnidarkxofficial-20220122-0001.jpg

I hope it's a continuation of the main series and not just some shity reboot and I also hope that they are gonna show some respect to alien x

Alien X = Overrated
All I see in Ben 10 discussions is Alien X this Alien X that like...... Like just move on Kek
Hope they make a completely brand new show with new aliens, New characters and story. It's time for a new Era ! Time for a new change ! Time to say goodbye all the classic nostalgia and move on to brand new show instead of living in the past. #WeWantNewBen10

Alien X = Overrated
All I see in Ben 10 discussions is Alien X this Alien X that like...... Like just move on Kek
Hope they make a completely brand new show with new aliens, New characters and story. It's time for a new Era ! Time for a new change ! Time to say goodbye all the classic nostalgia and move on to brand new show instead of living in the past. #WeWantNewBen10
**** no

I don't want to watch 2 hours of wank, what's the conclusion? Did he scale X to outerversal?
They scaled him to Low 1-C with Low Hyperversal Reality Warping. One of them said they personally believe Alien X is Outerversal but admitted it was sketchy.

Aside from that it’s just an in-depth analysis of all his abilities and lore.

Because you’re such a reliable source

More plausible than any Tier 1 rating
For cosmology? I am.

I wasn’t talking about AX’s rating specifically (hence me saying it is impossible), for all I care you have him at High Uni. But him being multiversal would imply the cosmology doesn’t have infinite universes.

Well, the VSBW profiles say as much😛
They do. Which is funny. Considering the universe already contains infinite timelines, changing the rating of basically every superweapon in the franchise. Heck the profiles even have Alien X at 3-A, when I’m pretty sure an infinite-sized material universe is pretty much accepted already.

Back