• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

You mean the outerversal Alien X stuff?
I've seen it all. First omnipotent alien X, even though it's contradicted every time he's on screen. Changing the art style being an author level feat and therefore outerversal. Clock work being multiversal because he reversed the time bomb with time hax.
There are also people who scale alien X to 5D and 26D or whatever because of the contemilia and naljians but I'm pretty sure that's not accepted because they need to prove that these dimensions are actually infinitely superior to the last or something along those lines, though correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah but Naljians themselves are like 4D (because we don't have definitive proof that they're higher). It's also easier to argue 17D than 26D (edit: for the cosmology), but I argue the latter anyways.

Actually almost forgot about this, here's my scaling if you're interested. My apologies for the format, the Tiktok'er in question also isn't me.

Edit: The inaccessible speed feat could be argued against if you say that Alien X recreated the portion of space-time he was in before he started moving and the barrier should actually be infinite 5D.

Last edited:
Yeah but Naljians themselves are like 4D (because we don't have definitive proof that they're higher). It's also easier to argue 17D than 26D, but I argue the latter anyways.
Wait that doesn't make sense, how are they 4D, when they are 26D and where does 17D even come from?

you said you argue for them being 26D
I never said I did to you. I argue that they are aware of the existence of 26 dimensions that matter.

edit: I was talking about the cosmology in my second sentence.
How is the map of infinity 17D?
It's a complete map of space-time that extends through 17 dimensions, it's not universes cause there's a 100 of those that Dagon conquered and Holiday stated there's infinite of them.

I never said I did to you. I argue that they are aware of the existence of 26 dimensions that matter.
But how does that mean alien X scales to those 26 dimensions?

It's a complete map of space-time that extends through 17 dimensions, it's not universes cause there's a 100 of those that Dagon conquered and Holiday stated there's infinite of them.
Can I see a scan if that's fine with you? And how does X scale to it?

Animefreak... Wtf are you doing here? I thought you don't like VsBattles wiki
Eh my Vs Battle account started working again a while back

Plus while I think a lot of the scaling on certain profiles is not very good

I still like talking on here

This thread for example

So what up?

I'm not claiming that they are... you said you argue for them being 26D, but then you also said that they are 4D because we don't have evidence so I'm confused.

How is the map of infinity 17D?
Here u go bro

unknown.png

Azmuth: "The Map of Infinity."

Ben: "A complete map....of space-time?"

Azmuth: "Extending through 17 Dimensions. With it, one could travel anywhere."

But how does that mean alien X scales to those 26 dimensions?

Can I see a scan if that's fine with you? And how does X scale to it?
unknown.png

Azmuth: "The creatures u battle now are nothing compared to their master ( Diagon ). He has enslaved 100 Dimensions and now seeks to enslave ours. Should he gain a foothold here, our entire Universe will fall. When the Diagon comes, you must destroy him."

unknown.png

Rex: "Ben was a cool kid, I wonder if I will ever see him again."

Doctor Holiday: "With Infinite Dimensions.....the math doesn't work in your favor Rex."

I’m fairly sure they’re using Dimensions as in ‘Universes’, and not Dimensions as in 3d, 4d, 5d, etc.
Yes that's the point. The fact that there are more than 17 universes in the verse means that the complete map of space-time is referencing spatio-temporal dimensions.

Yes that's the point. The fact that there are more than 17 universes in the verse means that the complete map of space-time is referencing spatio-temporal dimensions.
I was moreso referring to the post above yours, with the ’infinite dimensions’ and ‘enslaved 100 dimensions’ bit, not the Map. Then again, I don’t understand how there being more than 17 universes proves he wasn’t talking about… just 17 universes, lol.

I was moreso referring to the post above yours, with the ’infinite dimensions’ and ‘enslaved 100 dimensions’ bit, not the Map. Then again, I don’t understand how there being more than 17 universes proves he wasn’t talking about… just 17 universes, lol.
I was too I think AnimesFreak just gave scans for my argument. Anyways you don't understand how a complete map of space-time is referencing spatio-temporal dimensions when the alternative definition of dimensions already has more than 17?
Then why do you think that Ben 10 Cosmology is 1-B?
... the fact that there are more than 17 universes in the verse means that the complete map of space-time is referencing spatio-temporal dimensions when it says that there are 17 dimensions in the verse. Spatio-temporal = higher dimensions in case that wasn't obvious.

I was too I think AnimesFreak just gave scans for my argument. Anyways you don't understand how a complete map of space-time is referencing spatio-temporal dimensions when the alternative definition of dimensions already has more than 17?

... the fact that there are more than 17 universes in the verse means that the complete map of space-time is referencing spatio-temporal dimensions when it says that there are 17 dimensions in the verse. Spatio-temporal = higher dimensions in case that wasn't obvious.
Yeah I was just giving u the scans since u didn't seem to have them

Lucky for you I re-watched Ben all the way up to Omniverse a few months ago

Covid lmao

Yeah I was just giving u the scans since u didn't seem to have them
The scans were in the blog I posted.
Higher spatial dimensions doesn't grant anything it need to specifically shown that each higher dimension is uncontably infinitely above the lower ones
Ah now we're getting somewhere, that's why I said "not under vsbw's system". That said outside of vsbw I just disagree with that notion and even then I could argue it under vsbw's system.

When the Ben 10 thread is secretly the Alien X thread.

On a serious note. Has anyone here played those Ben 10 games on Ps4/Xbox One? I've seen them but never really thought to pick them up.

Back