• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Just a random thought since the topic of multiversal Dagon has been brought up: If the Galvan are the smartest race in the universe and Ascalon is the greatest weapon of the smartest Galvan, then would it potentially scale above the Chronosapien Time Bomb?

One more, i don't believe it.

But hey, we can always get the souls to be 4D with the statements and scans we have.
Aside from souls scaling to Dagon (who I think has extradimensional statements but I’m not entirely sure), what is there to make souls 4D?

Asking this here as I think we were starting to derail a bit.

Aside from souls scaling to Dagon (who I think has extradimensional statements but I’m not entirely sure), what is there to make souls 4D?

Asking this here as I think we were starting to derail a bit.
I meant to say mana. Sorry. A verse I have been following has close connection between mana and Soul. Got confused. Haha

Does Ben10 have a soul?
Wanna find out?
3370030D4BD283654215A116F8DCFE83FAA74339

To answer your question seriously, yeah he does. Charmcaster takes his soul and the souls of everything in Legerdomain.

Can you tell me where I can read more about mana in Ben 10? I could just spend my time searching for scans but I suppose you have them already.
HAHAHAHA.. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA. YOU'RE RIGHT MORTAL, YOU CANNOT FIND ANYTHING THAT I, THE FORMIDABLE ONE, DO NOT POSSESS.

I believe I have all Ben 10 scans related to mana in my YouTube channel. Why does it feel like advertising.

HAHAHAHA.. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA. YOU'RE RIGHT MORTAL, YOU CANNOT FIND ANYTHING THAT I, THE FORMIDABLE ONE, DO NOT POSSESS.

I believe I have all Ben 10 scans related to mana in my YouTube channel. Why does it feel like advertising.
... Channel name is Reiner⚡, right?

You know I just thought of something, is the Vilgax that destroyed every timeline actually Vilgax Prime? Like he gets captured by the Plumbers at the end of the two-parter and it’s never explained how Vilgax escaped. Also Max mentioned how he’s been trying to capture Vilgax for ages. I wonder if that Vilgax was actually the No Watch timeline Vilgax, which would mean Vilgax Prime would still have a Chronosapien Time Bomb.

You know I just thought of something, is the Vilgax that destroyed every timeline actually Vilgax Prime? Like he gets captured by the Plumbers at the end of the two-parter and it’s never explained how Vilgax escaped. Also Max mentioned how he’s been trying to capture Vilgax for ages. I wonder if that Vilgax was actually the No Watch timeline Vilgax, which would mean Vilgax Prime would still have a Chronosapien Time Bomb.
Hmmm.. maybe that he just saying he captured vilgax, regardless which vilgax.

Just a random thought since the topic of multiversal Dagon has been brought up: If the Galvan are the smartest race in the universe and Ascalon is the greatest weapon of the smartest Galvan, then would it potentially scale above the Chronosapien Time Bomb?
Well I think Ascalon was basically a weapon of prophecy meant for killing Dagon so if Dagon became 2-A then Ascalon would become 2-A as well

Guys, just a few hours ago when I went to pick up my uncle, I almost died. It was so funny. Like I almost fell to my death. Me and Uncle joked about all the way to our home.

Get well soon
Nothing bad happened. Although, my did get scraped and a few bones might be a little cracked but I am totally okay. In my country, things like this are quite common due to the roads being so poorly made.

Thank you for your concern, though. I really appreciate it. 😊😊

Honestly no idea why he doesn’t while Ascalon is High 5-A, as it’s supported by Ultimate Kevin having To’kustar DNA (he’s not High 5-A either but that’s dumb). However once Ascalon gets upgraded it would be a huge outlier for Ultimate Humungousaur, as he’s never portrayed as that strong again and Ultimate Kevin pretty much can’t scale above High 5-A.

Honestly no idea why he doesn’t while Ascalon is High 5-A, as it’s supported by Ultimate Kevin having To’kustar DNA (he’s not High 5-A either but that’s dumb). However once Ascalon gets upgraded it would be a huge outlier for Ultimate Humungousaur, as he’s never portrayed as that strong again and Ultimate Kevin pretty much can’t scale above High 5-A.
Maybe if we separate Ascalon's physical stats and Hax, it would solve the issue?

Back