• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

What's sillier is that just below it says Feedback absorption powers are limitless.

And that sounds dumb as hell (especially if Feedback did truly not appear again after that), especially cause they callback to the big bang scene in the comic.

What's sillier is that just below it says Feedback absorption powers are limitless.
High 3-A Third Form Malware

And that sounds dumb as hell (especially if Feedback did truly not appear again after that), especially cause they callback to the big bang scene in the comic.
Tbf Ghostfreak is currently the only Alien used twice so far, and it kinda makes sense to be him since he’s the ghost Alien and all. However it’s kinda wild to have some crazy high stakes only to nerf the canonically favourite Alien of the protagonist.

I guess it makes sense since Ben has so many aliens here and they want to give everyone their time to shine, so if it applies to everyone then it's fine if Feedback only appears once.

But yeah it's dumb that he's nerfed like that. Although Feedback is no longer Ben favorite alien in the modern day, he only uses him sparingly and we all know his favorite alien is...

So to run by everyone of what I was thinking Ultimate Ben’s ratings should be changed to:
  • Tier would be changed to “Varies, usually High 5-A, higher with Ultimate Humungousaur or Way Big’s powers, 4-B far higher with Ultimate Way Big’s powers
  • Attack Potency, Durability and Striking Strength would be changed to “Varies (Can use the powers of every alien in the Ultimatrix while staying in his human form, though he can seemingly only use one alien’s powers at a time), usually Dwarf Star level (His regular aliens should be comparable to those of his alternate self), higher with Ultimate Humungousaur or Way Big’s powers (These forms cause Ultimate Ben to grow much larger, increasing his strength), Solar System level far higher with Ultimate Way Big’s powers”
  • Speed would be changed to “Relativistic combat and reaction speeds, higher with XLR8’s powers, Massively FTL combat and reaction speeds with Way Big or Ultimate Way Big’s powers, Massively FTL+ flight speed with Jetray’s powers”
  • Lifting Strength would probably just be “Varies from at least Class 5 (superior to his base form) to at least Class Z (Can use Ultimate Way Big’s powers)” because idk how to portray every Lifting Strength scaling without it looking messy.
Does this look good?

Last edited:
Would Anodite Gwen attempting to take on the entire Highbreed fleet on her own count as a speed feat? Iirc the fleet flew from their home planet to Galvan B which was like a 10,000 light year gap or something like that. I imagine their attack speed would scale to their flight speed since it would be pretty counter-intuitive not to.

Also should the Highbreed have a civilisation page?

Alien X was pulling an Amalgam Kid toward him with Telekinesis but Base Kevin got between them before he could land a punch so technically every character can scale to that and have infinite speed
This sounded stupid to me but then I remembered there are characters on this wiki like Dr. Eggman who have something like "Superhuman with Infinite Reaction Speed"

Super old crt. Would still like some input on it since only one half of it was accepted

Jetray in the reboot there is a very interesting feat, he flies with his speed to the past, shouldn't that consider at least the speed of light?

If you think about it.. aren't we all the same?
So to run by everyone of what I was thinking Ultimate Ben’s ratings should be changed to:
  • Tier would be changed to “Varies, usually High 5-A, higher with Ultimate Humungousaur or Way Big’s powers, 4-B far higher with Ultimate Way Big’s powers
  • Attack Potency, Durability and Striking Strength would be changed to “Varies (Can use the powers of every alien in the Ultimatrix while staying in his human form, though he can seemingly only use one alien’s powers at a time), usually Dwarf Star level (His regular aliens should be comparable to those of his alternate self), higher with Ultimate Humungousaur or Way Big’s powers (These forms cause Ultimate Ben to grow much larger, increasing his strength), Solar System level far higher with Ultimate Way Big’s powers”
  • Speed would be changed to “Relativistic combat and reaction speeds, higher with XLR8’s powers, Massively FTL combat and reaction speeds with Way Big or Ultimate Way Big’s powers, Massively FTL+ flight speed with Jetray’s powers”
  • Lifting Strength would probably just be “Varies from at least Class 5 (superior to his base form) to at least Class Z (Can use Ultimate Way Big’s powers)” because idk how to portray every Lifting Strength scaling without it looking messy.
Does this look good?
Looks good 👍🏻

Would Anodite Gwen attempting to take on the entire Highbreed fleet on her own count as a speed feat? Iirc the fleet flew from their home planet to Galvan B which was like a 10,000 light year gap or something like that. I imagine their attack speed would scale to their flight speed since it would be pretty counter-intuitive not to.

Also should the Highbreed have a civilisation page?
I don't know about the speed part. Their initial velocity shouldn't be that fast. Although their attack speed could count if we study it case by case.

Maybe we should, they are pretty advanced after all.

Yes. We should make Ultimatrix page! And Max should have page dedicated to him as well.

He should be moon level, possibly small planet level. Dwarf star level with rizz because he rizzed up Verdona
Do you know how to make a page ? cause I got college work and barely time to do research.

I think I do but I am preparing for exam as well and college application. I think I will be able to create one in April.

I am literally doing equations right now.
I created a Sandbox for Max (used esoterica's base profile for this), Press edit button and edit it however you want
basicaly every other day start adding evidence link for scans use imgur site to post them. Try to visit as many profile pages and see the format of the profiles on vsbattle where to put commas , what to write in bold letters and once you're done this let me know. i'll give it final touches, finish it and then boom profile will be ready.
Since both of us are busy it's gonna be a long process lasting a couple of months but we'll do it eventualy.

Actually I have made pages in the past in jokes wiki and helped my friend create one in CSAP so I am pretty experienced but yeah it's gonna take a long time.
I created a Sandbox for Max (used esoterica's base profile for this), Press edit button and edit it however you want
basicaly every other day start adding evidence link for scans use imgur site to post them. Try to visit as many profile pages and see the format of the profiles on vsbattle where to put commas , what to write in bold letters and once you're done this let me know. i'll give it final touches, finish it and then boom profile will be ready.
Since both of us are busy it's gonna be a long process lasting a couple of months but we'll do it eventualy.

Wait, I can resolve this issue? How?
They are the ones who approves the profiles right ? that' how they approve mine back in the day in 2017. click on their profile press Start Conversation button and tell me the issue. Send them both message "I can not edit pages" and show them screenshot of what the issue is.

They are the ones who approves the profiles right ? that' how they approve mine back in the day in 2017. click on their profile press Start Conversation button and tell me the issue. Send them both message "I can not edit pages" and show them screenshot of what the issue is.
Thank you! I will do just that.

I watched the Ballad of Mr. Bawnman episode and I can confirm that Element X explosion is actually instantaneous, the second it came in contact with Iron it exploded.

I watched the Ballad of Mr. Bawnman episode and I can confirm that Element X explosion is actually instantaneous, the second it came in contact with Iron it exploded.
Forgot that it was in that episode. It’s still completely nonsensical for Bounty Hunters to off themselves for no reason, but if that’s how it works then whatever. I think the Highbreed should still scale though as other races suicide bombing against the Highbreed was a potential option (not sure why I didn’t think of that before).

Back