• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

If there's any possibility, I'd love to see fyl being canon.
Nah cause it’s got a massive Feedback anti-feat

Would be cool, FYL goes pretty hard. I’m not a huge fan on the explanation of the Eon = Ben thing (“oh yeah I accidentally tricked myself into thinking I was him” feels like missed potential and a bit of a cop-out), but otherwise FYL probably has my favourite version of Eon. He’s got all the aura of RAT Eon but with the visuals to actually back it up. Plus Divinity is a peak design.

Nah cause it’s got a massive Feedback anti-feat

Would be cool, FYL goes pretty hard. I’m not a huge fan on the explanation of the Eon = Ben thing (“oh yeah I accidentally tricked myself into thinking I was him” feels like missed potential and a bit of a cop-out), but otherwise FYL probably has my favourite version of Eon. He’s got all the aura of RAT Eon but with the visuals to actually back it up. Plus Divinity is a peak design.
I like Divinity's design but some of the aliens were way too over the top.. like Armodrillo.. they done my boi dirty

I like Divinity's design but some of the aliens were way too over the top.. like Armodrillo.. they done my boi dirty
Yeah some of the Alien redesigns are pretty eh, but others like Four Arms and Humungousaur go pretty hard. Also I like pretty much all the new aliens.

What are some notable FYL feats? I assume they’d only scale to themselves and not their main franchises due to how different both Ben and Danny are (unless we wanna say everyone’s Multiversal+)
They have pretty good feats. NRG and Danny being able to overfeed a black hole. Lodestar being able to pull apart a spaceship. Armodrillo being Armodrillo. Planetary destruction, etc.

What are some notable FYL feats? I assume they’d only scale to themselves and not their main franchises due to how different both Ben and Danny are (unless we wanna say everyone’s Multiversal+)
Isn't whole Ghost world itself is kind of world of Gods roaming on streets? Been long but I do remember stuff like this.

Isn't whole Ghost world itself is kind of world of Gods roaming on streets? Been long but I do remember stuff like this.
Iirc Eon’s speech was about the potential of Ecto-Energy, like all ghosts could easily bend reality to their will if they trained to do so but most of them squander their potential.

I guess PIS?
Yeah most likely, I’m pretty sure the Feedback scene is based on a scene from a filler omniverse episode where Feedback was struggling with the energy of one of Fistrick’s mechs or something along those lines. Obviously doesn’t make sense with how overpowered he’s portrayed in all the actually plot-relevant episodes.

Iirc Eon’s speech was about the potential of Ecto-Energy, like all ghosts could easily bend reality to their will if they trained to do so but most of them squander their potential.
Just like how I had the potential to be the very best.. like no one ever was.. but I was born in the wrong world.. petition open if you wanna help me get back to the world I was meant to be in..

It was not merely that thry can bend reality. But that they're kind of beyond it. Not fitting in any of structures or smth but idr exactly.
It was stated that ecto energy deteriorates space-time and reality as they are visualized as papers while ecto energy is the water or something like that

I’m probably gonna downgrade Ultimate Ben at some point since I don’t think he should be composite, where should I downgrade his regular aliens to? Should he scale to the main Ben 10K or nah?

Ultimate Ben is 36 while OG Ben 10K is 30 in his first appearance, but I know OG’s got that nanochip statement so that complicates things a bit.

I’m probably gonna downgrade Ultimate Ben at some point since I don’t think he should be composite, where should I downgrade his regular aliens to? Should he scale to the main Ben 10K or nah?
I am not sure.. but maybe he should? He was one of the possible future Ben could have and at some point has fought albedo and stuff.

I am not sure.. but maybe he should? He was one of the possible future Ben could have and at some point has fought albedo and stuff.
It’s hard to say since Ben 10K has a statement of enhancing his Aliens with nanotech, which is seen with XLR8’s more high-tech visor. Of course the statement is vague (might have nothing to do with power) and possibly applies to Ultimate Ben as well anyway, so maybe I just ignore it and assume Ultimate Ben scales?

It’s hard to say since Ben 10K has a statement of enhancing his Aliens with nanotech, which is seen with XLR8’s more high-tech visor. Of course the statement is vague (might have nothing to do with power) and possibly applies to Ultimate Ben as well anyway, so maybe I just ignore it and assume Ultimate Ben scales?
Yeah. I mean the other Bens' aliens scales to Ben's aliens so maybe Ben 10ks should be relative to each other as well?

Yeah. I mean the other Bens' aliens scales to Ben's aliens so maybe Ben 10ks should be relative to each other as well?
Yeah I think that makes the most sense, plus with how arrogant Ultimate Ben was and how dismissive he was of his alternate self it would be weird for his aliens to not scale.

Yeah I think that makes the most sense, plus with how arrogant Ultimate Ben was and how dismissive he was of his alternate self it would be weird for his aliens to not scale.
I still don't understand which future our Ben will have. Still waiting on that new series..

The Omniverse future is apparently Ben’s true future but I think that’s dumb. I much prefer it being up in the air.
I am still not convinced that Ben saw Contumelia ad smoothies in the form of his most beloved instead of Max, that's crazy.

And how did Ben not feel discomfortable knowing that he was living in a copy of the original universe? I would be pretty disturbed if I knew all the people I once knew are now gone and replaced by their copy, to be honest.

I am still not convinced that Ben saw Contumelia ad smoothies in the form of his most beloved instead of Max, that's crazy.

And how did Ben not feel discomfortable knowing that he was living in a copy of the original universe? I would be pretty disturbed if I knew all the people I once knew are now gone and replaced by their copy, to be honest.
TBF the smoothie might just be a symbol of all the good times he had with his friends through smoothies, like at the beginning of Omniverse he doesn't got to Mr. Smoothies at first cause he doesn't have Gwen and Kevin with him anymore and he says "it's not the same" but once he has Rook you see him going back there all the time, really I think 90% of the time he goes there it's with a friend.

And TBF, everyone looks, talks, had the same lives and basically are like their old selves, it's hard to notice the difference.

Oh, yeah that's dumb as hell.

It also reminds me how TV Tropes states that Malware killed feedback by overloading him with his energy...you know, the guy who can contain the big bang gets overloaded by Flashback Third Form Malware.

Oh, yeah that's dumb as hell.

It also reminds me how TV Tropes states that Malware killed feedback by overloading him with his energy...you know, the guy who can contain the big bang gets overloaded by Flashback Third Form Malware.
You mean the same Malware that Feedback literally wrestles with in an earlier episode while constantly absorbing his energy? Yeah there’s no way he killed Feedback by “overloading” him.

Also the funniest part about the Way Bad is that it was basically the equivalent of that random enemy Ben defeats at the start of an episode for the sake of a cool action set piece, and basically every other enemy in the series is as strong as if not stronger than that Way Bad. That whole scene was them basically saying “yeah Feedback is useless so don’t expect Ben to ever use him again”.

Back