• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

So... 2-A humungausaur when?
tE2OPWJASUM.jpg

Uh well.. that's too but he wasn't affected by necrofigians predator anymore.
Yeah, Spilxon already did a CRT on that and it got accepted. You should check it out. Also ten years old Ben could withstand the pain of having the Omnitrix forcibly emoved.

In just a second; I am preparing a CRT to upgrade Humungasaur and others to 2A
Wait y’all are serious? I thought you were joking.

Also do you actually mean “upgrade to 2-A” or just “scaling to Ascalon”? Because any kind of Dagon/Ascalon upgrade threads are on hold until the Tier 4 thread is done.

Guys, starting to think I wasn’t wrong about the Zamasu thing…
Did you know that I am actually a agent in disguise from the SCP foundation and this world and everything in it is a creation of an unclassified SCP? I am here to warn you.. beware of the ____ and don't and when I say don't, DON'T. LOOK. AT. THE. MOON. That's it for now. Will give more info when I escape from SCP-682. The king has found me..

I wonder how Gwen’s Ghostfreak transformation works. When Ben turned into Ghostfreak he was basically an exact clone of Zs’Skayr, so would Gwen be the same or would she turn into a female Ectonurite? If the latter, then would Zs’Skayr have a female body when he frees himself or would he just look like he normally would?

I wonder how Gwen’s Ghostfreak transformation works. When Ben turned into Ghostfreak he was basically an exact clone of Zs’Skayr, so would Gwen be the same or would she turn into a female Ectonurite? If the latter, then would Zs’Skayr have a female body when he frees himself or would he just look like he normally would?
The Omnitrix has a gender modifier irc

The Omnitrix has a gender modifier irc
That just leads to another question: would the gender modifier affect Ghostfreak at all? If he’s basically just Zs’Skayr’s body then what would happen if the gender modifier was applied onto him? Would Zs’Skayr become a woman or what?

I think he would be looking like he normally does if he breaks out of his protective skin.

Oh yeah, isn’t the protective skin something the Omnitrix made or am I misremembering?
I Think so? I mean in UAF he's shown that the Ectonourites he makes have the protective skin and in Omniverse he makes himself a protective skin...although it doesn't do him much good in the end.

So I think the protective skin is something he himself made but it was the Omnitrix that gave it it's protective qualities.

Smash! 💀

WAIT I'M TALKING ABOUT FEMALE ZS'SKAYR. ALERT I'M TALKING ABOUT FEMALE ZS'SKAYR PLEASE KEEP IRRELEVANT THINGS OUTTA UR MIND.
There’s no need to be so self-conscious

I am just joking. But I would love it if you could tell me the feats you're talking about.
Oh lol, OK give me a little bit and I’ll list them all. Idk how many of these are actually good arguments but I guess we’ll have to see.

Back