• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

The other major feats I know of so far are:
  • Big Chill takes on Incursean spaceships, which iirc have high flight speed and their weaponry should scale.
  • Characters consistently dodge Malware’s Tachyon Cannons. Tachyons have some FTL statements in Ben 10 and also there’s a calc that iirc puts them a little bit above Ultimate Greg’s flight speed.
  • Conductoids are stated in outside material to be capable of traversing across their home nebula by bouncing off of “minute voltage differences” or something along those lines (I don’t remember the exact wording but “minute” is there). This would take a pretty good anount of skill and precision to do consistently so it should scale to their reaction speed.
  • To’kustars and other similarly powerful characters are basically never portrayed as being immensely faster than the main cast, so the main cast should scale to Way Big’s MFTL feat.

Yes, I just changed the script.

Did you notice how I changed the emojis midway? That's my boundless level plot manipulation.
Finally a guy who knows it all! sees it all!how these aliens are manipulating us they created this planet, us people to keep us busy no wonder we can't discover them.
Let's unite together and discover the dammm truth.
but first we must improve Ben 10 power scaling.

Finally a guy who knows it all! sees it all!how these aliens are manipulating us they created this planet, us people to keep us busy no wonder we can't discover them.
Let's unite together and discover the dammm truth.
but first we must improve Ben 10 power scaling.
Ben 10 power scaling is a mess, to be honest. Maybe it's because of the constant change of writers after each series?

If Alien X is the greatest power in the universe then he should scale to the Omnitrix’s reaction speed
Chat, is this real? I will wait to see what others have to say. I mean he did recreate the universe and its timelines and everything in it, which would include the Omnitrix, chrononavigator and chronosapien time bomb.

You know Reiner better than this. You already know.
07ser1yx4pp61.png

She has pretty good designs.. except for four arms or wildvine.. oh they are the only aliens she used besides Diamondhead and Cannonbolt
Gwen as Cannonbolt is her worst design by far imo, Four Arms is actually alright aside from the orange hair (if it was black then I think it would be a lot better). Honestly her as Diamondhead is an actually pretty sleek design.

Gwen as Cannonbolt is her worst design by far imo, Four Arms is actually alright aside from the orange hair (if it was black then I think it would be a lot better). Honestly her as Diamondhead is an actually pretty sleek design.
Sucks to be a side character, I guess? I mean even Ben had some bad designs.

Should we make a CRT covering every minor details left out as a whole? Like Ben missing the self-destruct mode's AP and Ascalon's hax. Some aliens missing their physiology and abilities.

Sucks to be a side character, I guess? I mean even Ben had some bad designs.
Eh, Mad Ben had consistent bangers and he’s even less relevant than Gwen 10 (Granted he had the Mad Max aesthetic to carry him but still).

I just feel like Gwen has too many disappointing alien designs for how potentially interesting female alien designs could be. They’re either unnaturally cutesy/feminine (XLR8, Wildvine and Cannonbolt) or slap Gwen’s hairstyle where it doesn’t belong (Four Arms and Grey Matter). Diamondhead is a great design and there’s admittedly not much they could’ve done with Heatblast, but Gwen’s other designs are just lame.

Sorry for the rant lol

Should we make a CRT covering every minor details left out as a whole? Like Ben missing the self-destruct mode's AP and Ascalon's hax. Some aliens missing their physiology and abilities.
I feel like Ben should also have a “varies with transformation” thing for his keys and also an Alien X key. Also him with Ascalon should probably be its own key like George since it would make his teen key less cluttered.

I feel like Ben should also have a “varies with transformation” thing for his keys and also an Alien X key. Also him with Ascalon should probably be its own key like George since it would make his teen key less cluttered.
Something like that.. you are gonna do it? I can't make CRT.. I don't know how..

Also Eon needs a MASSIVE revamp. He needs a Race Against Time key, and his Ultimate Alien key should be separate as well due to him absorbing the powers of different Bens and scaling to Ultimate Ben. Also he would go up to 2-A with absorption since he was gonna get rid of every timeline and replace them with one where he was the only Ben.

I just feel like Gwen has too many disappointing alien designs for how potentially interesting female alien designs could be. They’re either unnaturally cutesy/feminine (XLR8, Wildvine and Cannonbolt) or slap Gwen’s hairstyle where it doesn’t belong (Four Arms and Grey Matter). Diamondhead is a great design and there’s admittedly not much they could’ve done with Heatblast, but Gwen’s other designs are just lame.
Maybe she lacks rights due to some unknown reasons.

Back