• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

If it's on the profile doesn't necessarily mean it's accepted or have to be from official source, since PPL can create profiles and put whatever they think right as long as they have scans, which sometimes leads to including scans that weren't official or are from unconfirmed sources. To be clear, there has to be a evidence that it's official. That's all.

If it's on the profile doesn't necessarily mean it's accepted or have to be from official source, since PPL can create profiles and put whatever they think right as long as they have scans, which sometimes leads to including scans that weren't official or are from unconfirmed sources. To be clear, there has to be a evidence that it's official. That's all.
Feedback's profile might have to be changed then. One of his MFTL+ speed justifications is from the same series of images saying Teslavorr is a nebula 60 light years in diameter

image.png

Is Charlotte Fullerton a writer? If so, then these can probably be accepted as official. But I'm not sure

Should UA Eon (when he had absorbed power from different Bens) scale to Ultimate Ben? Eon briefly matched Ultimate Ben’s time ray (which he intended to get hit by so he might’ve been holding back), was able to knock Ultimate Ben down with a punch to the leg and was also able to block crystals from him.

Should UA Eon (when he had absorbed power from different Bens) scale to Ultimate Ben? Eon briefly matched Ultimate Ben’s time ray (which he intended to get hit by so he might’ve been holding back), was able to knock Ultimate Ben down with a punch to the leg and was also able to block crystals from him.
Eon is weaker version of prime Ben, it's definitely was stated that only those who were weak surrendered in front of Eon, and strong one didn't. He cannot defeat ben prime so i doubt it

I don't know. I just found these on the Ben 10 wiki
Ben 10 wiki is considered reliable, since they happen to get some inside information which weren't supposed to be leaked due to non-disclosure agreement btw CN and their staff. But I don't think we just agree to what they say w/o them providing any evidence or source regarding scan validity.

I don't know. I just found these on the Ben 10 wiki
She wrote multiple episodes in UA and OV and was responsible for writing Cosmic Destruction (not sure on last)
She wrote Alone Together

an episode about friendship, makes sense after all she made MLP a show about friendship

Eon is weaker version of prime Ben, it's definitely was stated that only those who were weak surrendered in front of Eon, and strong one didn't. He cannot defeat ben prime so i doubt it
He had absorbed the powers of dozens of Bens and was gonna remake the timeline after absorbing Prime and Ultimate’s power, so I find it really unlikely that UA Eon was weaker than Ben Prime’s regular aliens at that point. Also I’m pretty sure the “weak Bens” thing was referring to them being weak-minded and evil, so it doesn’t necessarily have to do with strength (Albedo is generally stronger than Ben Prime thanks to his Ultimates but still joined Eon).

She wrote Alone Together
Oh, the stranded Highbreed episode? Aka one of the best ones? Wish we saw that mf in Omniverse.

I wanna try and upgrade the verse to Way Big’s Massively FTL feat (or perhaps even higher), since characters are consistently portrayed as relative in speed to the top tiers and aside from the Time Beast stuff (which is contradicted multiple times in the series) I don’t believe there are any real anti-feats for it. Does anyone know of any potential FTL feats that could be used as support? I doubt I’d get away with upgrading the entire verse based on a singular feat. From what I know of:
  • Kevin dodging P’andor’s radiation, which was calced at FTL. Obviously there’s a massive gap between FTL and MFTL, but it at least gives a precedent for FTL feats scaling to the regular cast.
  • Maybe Feedback consistently reacting to Malware’s Tachyon Cannon, however I’m not 100% sure on how tachyons work so idk if this would even count as FTL.
  • Both Vilgax and Big Chill are shown reacting to the weaponry of certain spacecrafts (a prison guardship for the former and Incursean ships for the latter). If their attack speed scales to their flight speed then you could argue that Big Chill at least should scale to the Incursean ships’ flight speed. I’m not sure if the same thing applies for the prison guardship since we only see it around the prison, but I’d assume a spacecraft would have at least FTL speed by default given how massive the distance between inhabitable planets is. Of course if flight speed ≠ attack speed then all this is moot.
I think one thing that would be huge would be any evidence that certain UAF characters (Vilgax, Sugilite, etc) scale to their flight speed, as I’m pretty sure every character-based flight speed feat is calced in the billions of times FTL range.

Kevin dodging P’andor’s radiation, which was calced at FTL. Obviously there’s a massive gap between FTL and MFTL, but it at least gives a precedent for FTL feats scaling to the regular cast.
It was aim dodging pretty girl. Red flag.
Maybe Feedback consistently reacting to Malware’s Tachyon Cannon, however I’m not 100% sure on how tachyons work so idk if this would even count as FTL.
Tachyons has multiple statements of moving FTL so that'd be fine.
I think one thing that would be huge would be any evidence that certain UAF characters (Vilgax, Sugilite, etc) scale to their flight speed, as I’m pretty sure every character-based flight speed feat is calced in the billions of times FTL range.
UA Bigchill keeping up with the speed of MFTl+ Aggregor while trying to catch him on Piscciss should count.

I do think I know of some feats around FTL, will check later on.

It was aim dodging pretty girl. Red flag.
Damn it

UA Bigchill keeping up with the speed of MFTl+ Aggregor while trying to catch him on Piscciss should count.
Had to quickly rewatch that part to jog my memory but yeah it should. Greg was booking it and yet Big Chill could both keep up with Greg and react to the swimming speed of the Piscciss Volans that could keep up with himself. Greg also had a head start too, and he got his flight powers from either Ra’ad or P’andor who both don’t have any crazy flight feats to my knowledge.

Shouldn’t the Conductoids’ travel speed also scale to their reaction speed? They’re described as using “minute voltage differences” to propel themselves across their home nebula, which I imagine would require good timing to do as consistently and easy as they apparently can. They also can’t freely control the speed they move like an ordinary flight user can, so I don’t think you can use the argument that they slow down before each jump. Might be wrong though.

Not particularly related to Alien X thread but smth I noticed, Ben 10 omniverse really nuked Big chuck first appearance (was taken down like many times by Eon minions) unlike how Original had shown Waybig for the first time (he was taking on several meters big robots), not only that but even Alien force or Omniverse had better cover for waybig consistently. I wonder how they blew off Big chuck like that. I mean if not as strong as waybig himself, they still atleast wouldn't have shown him epitome of weakling (he atleast has waybig in his name respect it).

One can might say that Bigchuck decrease in height might be the reason he was this weak but not really. Waybig bullied Vilgax who was of same size as him during Primus events and infact threw him into a outer space.

Bet even Humungausaur would have been more useful than Bigchuck.

Did Aggregor used here Terraspin powers?

Yes
Not particularly related to Alien X thread but smth I noticed, Ben 10 omniverse really nuked Big chuck first appearance (was taken down like many times by Eon minions) unlike how Original had shown Waybig for the first time (he was taking on several meters big robots), not only that but even Alien force or Omniverse had better cover for waybig consistently. I wonder how they blew off Big chuck like that. I mean if not as strong as waybig himself, they still atleast wouldn't have shown him epitome of weakling (he atleast has waybig in his name respect it).
Fusions are kind of ass.

Back