• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

I just checked the verse page and it says the High 4-C Petropia calc wasn’t accepted, so I’m not sure if it can be used as evidence for tier 4.

Eh..? That might be an verse page error then or just someone wrote it off interpreting things, only CGMs can reject a calc and no CGM did so.
Does anyone even scale to Petropia's destruction? I thought the only person that would scale to it would be Vilgax with preparation or Chromastone with sufficient energy

Him going from 10-B to apparently getting way more than a thousand times stronger does seem pretty sus

Meh, he is half-anodite anyway
Max is an ordinary human but in OS he was trading blows with people who could harm Four Arms and in UAF-OS he's been shown to beat up DNAliens and I think there's also a scene of him fighting someone from Water Hazard's species

I thought 6-C base Kevin was ridiculous but apparently old people are moon level. I'm almost considering making something like "Grandpa Max vs Goku" but he doesn't even have a profile on the wiki

Max is an ordinary human but in OS he was trading blows with people who could harm Four Arms and in UAF-OS he's been shown to beat up DNAliens and I think there's also a scene of him fighting someone from Water Hazard's species
Max has been fighting aliens for a good while though

Captain Nemesis fought Ben without his suit once. He's been fighting too but he's been fighting with his power suit
Captain nemesis has been fighting with Extra-Dimensional threats for around 12 years. Have to be someone with skills.
Him going from 10-B to apparently getting way more than a thousand times stronger does seem pretty sus
Actually taking into account that his fights with Aliens may have been PIS (let's say it is), he still would be quite alot stronger than before based off just his own AP feats, he does have feats of superhuman capacity throughout AF or UAF but in Omniverse they have nerfed him quite alot. In Omniverse he barely has any superhuman feat aside from fighting aliens regularly, and even that is kind of childish fight considering how strong his human form was in AF.

With his suit. Plus I think he was mainly fighting humans until aliens became a serious threat in AF-OV
Welp, can't argue with that, but he still would count as someone with more experience than Ben, also no, he has been fighting Extra-Dimensional threats for quite long since ben read about him in book fighting dimension 12 robot long ago (likely 5 yrs since those robots has been regular to earth for quite long if u ask me but just a estimation).

Welp, can't argue with that, but he still would count as someone with more experience than Ben, also no, he has been fighting Extra-Dimensional threats for quite long since ben read about him in book fighting dimension 12 robot long ago (likely 5 yrs since those robots has been regular to earth for quite long if u ask me but just a estimation).
That's still with his power suit though. We can't be sure he has a ton of experience fighting without his suit

the-instructions-were-unclear-v0-jsxjwswrtykc1.png

Back