• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Might was under impression if he end up Absorbing Celestial sapiens personalities too?
If he knew Ben had Alien x then yeah that’s true, as he may not’ve known about the form being locked.

Didn't zskayer absorbed Alpha rune powers once? But also i don't think it depends of magic proficiency. Because it already provides it's weilder with all magic and absolute control over all life.
I remember Charmcaster with the Alpha Rune being stronger than Addwaitya or Zs’Skayr with it, but that might just be my memory failing me again. I know Charmcaster killed Anodite Gwen which Addwaitya absolutely can’t do physically, but I remember that just being through soul absorption so idk if she actually does scale to Anodite Gwen or anything else.

On the topic of Zs’Skayr though, I was actually currently looking up that arc to remind myself of what he did with that power. Since he had absorbed most of its power I think an interesting discussion could potentially be had there.

Last edited:
Also let's be real, Chrononavigator provides it's weilder absolute power over all of existence, to the point if one wish, they can destroy it all. There's visibly no restrictions at all. I believe atleast if not above, Celestial sapiens should be scaling equals to whatever paradox can scale to.

Also let's be real, Chrononavigator provides it's weilder absolute power over all of existence, to the point if one wish, they can destroy it all. There's visibly no restrictions at all. I believe atleast if not above, Celestial sapiens should be scaling equals to whatever paradox can scale to.
Paradox wouldn’t call a celestial sapien all powerful then

I think he couldn't really comprehend Alpha runes power since we were told as such iirc, might be wrong tho.
Just checked and (assuming I’m understanding it right) Zs’Skayr transferred the Alpha Rune’s power into a machine to revive the Vladats. This implies to me that the revived Vladats together are more useful to Zs’Skayr than the power of the Alpha Rune is, which in turn means he doesn’t have absolute power over magic. After all why revive like nine Vladats when he could just create an army of Rock Monsters or possess everyone on Anur Transyl himself? Also Charmcaster with a fraction of the Alpha Rune’s power gave herself almost impenetrable armour, so if Zs’Skayr really did have almost the full power of it he would be easily capable of giving himself or his minions something even better.

This is just from a hax department too, when you also consider his theoretical AP it makes even less sense for Zs’Skayr to want to revive the Vladats.

Just checked and (assuming I’m understanding it right) Zs’Skayr transferred the Alpha Rune’s power into a machine to revive the Vladats. This implies to me that the revived Vladats together are more useful to Zs’Skayr than the power of the Alpha Rune is, which in turn means he doesn’t have absolute power over magic. After all why revive like nine Vladats when he could just create an army of Rock Monsters or possess everyone on Anur Transyl himself? Also Charmcaster with a fraction of the Alpha Rune’s power gave herself almost impenetrable armour, so if Zs’Skayr really did have almost the full power of it he would be easily capable of giving himself or his minions something even better.
I think him being npc to magic/mana could be the reason?

Oh now that I remember, he choose specifically those Aliens to survive the quest. He didn't wanted that much of power since he'll gain Ultimate prize either way.

Oh now that I remember, he choose specifically those Aliens to survive the quest. He didn't wanted that much of power since he'll gain Ultimate prize either way.
also osmosians become crazy if absorbing too much

edit: nevermind, i forgot this was a lie

(**** the omniverse retcon ngl, ***** confusing)

Cause he only absorb 1/10th of it, he wanted the full power of the Andromeda 5.
Yeah but he’d be much stronger and wouldn’t need most of the Andromeda Five’s traits anymore. Maybe he’d still want to absorb Galapagos for the mana resistance, but he had the perfect opportunity to absorb the Ultimatrix during the battle against Brainstorm which would speed things up and make him even more unstoppable.

Of course none of this matters since the possibility of him accidentally absorbing Alien X might’ve been a worry for him (assuming he even knows about Alien X but whatevs), but if Alien X wasn’t a factor there really was no reason for Greg to not absorb power from the Ultimatrix.

also osmosians become crazy if absorbing too much
I don’t think that’s a weakness for Greg (or at least a weakness he cares about given he’s already evil) as I feel absorbing the Andromeda Five would already count as “too much”.

Also his ultimate goal was to absorb a Celestialsapien which is literally the most amount of power he could possibly absorb, so yeah.

Greg not wanting the Ultimatrix reminds me of how no one wanted that thing, everyone wanted the Omnitrix but with the Ultimatrix is like they all know it's shit, not even Vilgax who wants to use the Omnitrix as a weapon wanted that shit.

I don’t think that’s a weakness for Greg (or at least a weakness he cares about given he’s already evil) as I feel absorbing the Andromeda Five would already count as “too much”.

Also his ultimate goal was to absorb a Celestialsapien which is literally the most amount of power he could possibly absorb, so yeah.
Greg stated he doesn't get insane from overclocking on dna, kevin does. Omniverse retcon kinda makes it have sense now tbf as Greg was an experiment meaning him and kevin doesn't share powers 1:1

Greg not wanting the Ultimatrix reminds me of how no one wanted that thing, everyone wanted the Omnitrix but with the Ultimatrix is like they all know it's shit, not even Vilgax who wants to use the Omnitrix as a weapon wanted that shit.
Ngl, the ultimatrix would have been useful if vilgax got albedo to work on it more, along with getting other people to help, the ultimate feature is 100% something he would use.

UAF vilgax continuing to be stupid

TBF the Ultimate Function is the only thing that has going for it (and even that it's glitched) the Ultimatrix lacks a lot of features the other Omnitrix had and has far more glitches while at it.

There's a reason why Ben and Azmuth constantly think it's shit.

TBF the Ultimate Function is the only thing that has going for it (and even that it's glitched) the Ultimatrix lacks a lot of features the other Omnitrix had and has far more glitches while at it.
Guidebook states that UAtrix is better than AFtrix but yeah I doubt if it's true.

Omniverse didn't retconned it. He just got better control now.
I'm referring to osmosians as a whole, kevin has better control now but the ultimate kevin arc showed that he didn't at that point
Greg just refused to believe Kevin. Not that he won't go insane.
Thats what Greg believed, I headcanon that servantis probably made him think that as to try and cover his tracks as to why Greg doesn't go insane while kevin does on the offchance they meet or smthn

I think him being npc to magic/mana could be the reason?
I mean to use alpha rune is to make use of mana inside it, it fills u with mana. But Zskyr is exactly polar opposite of such things.
He would still have the mana from the Alpha Rune itself though. Unless we went the “souls are super powerful” route from Chromastone being unable to absorb them (which tbf I actually agree with), I think the only way to explain it is to say that the power depends on the user’s magic proficiency.

Even then though I think magic proficiency would still play a part. Zs’Skayr has almost all the mana from the Alpha Rune absorbed yet he gave up the power to revive the Vladats. The power he absorbed from the Alpha Rune would essentially function as a soul, so I feel like it would make sense to say that Zs’Skayr couldn’t draw that much power from his new “soul” as he wasn’t that great at magic.

Technically if Aggregor only wanted spacetime and reality warping abilities, he could have just taken Chrinosapien abilities and he already had alpha rune which provides absolute power over magic itself and as we know one can do anything with magic in ben 10. This raises a question that why he had to go through all that trouble just to gain abilities he had in his hands already.
My theory is that Chronosapiens are actually really difficult to find due to their time powers. There's also the fact that if a Chronosapien saw Aggregor approaching to absorb its powers, it'd either stop time to run away or BFR him

Back