• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Btw, anyone remember when Ben first met Kevin in Original series? He in start could only turn into Aliens he touches, ben explains him about "Omnitrixes omni-energy" that turns him into 10 different aliens. We saw Kevin trying to take Omnitrix off of ben wrist but a energy comes out and sends Kevin flying. Then they show that Kevin can now turn into 10 different aliens of ben too. Is it possible that rather than Aliens themselves, he absorbed omni-energy or power of Omnitrix to transform PPL into 10 different aliens?
Aggregor doesn’t transform from absorbing individual aliens so maybe.

About Annhilargh, I think there's an paperbook of So long and thanks for smoothies which has an description describing Annhilargh as a most destructive device ever created.

Well since it's talking about destruction in so long and thanks for smoothes episode- you know what I mean. But regardless it proves that it's > than CTB or CNR but less in range or more maybe (dimensionally)?
The Contumelia say they’re gonna create “a universe” yet they’re currently considered to have created the entire multiverse. Maybe the Annihilaargh was actually affecting the entire multiverse the entire time, which would make sense given the characters seem to treat the Annihilaargh creating and destroying “universes” as exact opposites.

Of course that depends on whether that statement can really be used to scale the Annihilaargh above the Chrono Navigator or Time Bomb, since the CTB wasn’t a thing at that point and I don’t think the Navigator had any crazy feats either.

The Contumelia say they’re gonna create “a universe” yet they’re currently considered to have created the entire multiverse. Maybe the Annihilaargh was actually affecting the entire multiverse the entire time, which would make sense given the characters seem to treat the Annihilaargh creating and destroying “universes” as exact opposites.

Of course that depends on whether that statement can really be used to scale the Annihilaargh above the Chrono Navigator or Time Bomb, since the CTB wasn’t a thing at that point and I don’t think the Navigator had any crazy feats either.
I wonder what Universe or Multiverse even mean in Ben 10, we all are aware that they have referred entire Timestream as Universe around **** tons times and yet, have referred separate branches as different Universes as well. Not to mention that Contimelias didn't just created one Universe and what Annhilargh created wasn't the only either. There are many timestreams as we know it. So current cosmology page seems pretty outdated.

I wonder what Universe or Multiverse even mean in Ben 10, we all are aware that they have referred entire Timestream as Universe around **** tons times and yet, have referred separate branches as different Universes as well. Not to mention that Contimelias didn't just created one Universe and what Annhilargh created wasn't the only either. There are many timestreams as we know it. So current cosmology page seems pretty outdated.
Yeah it’s super inconsistent, I mean according to Eon the “timeline” is every alternate universe lol.

I think Clockwork and No Watch Ben's profiles still need the crt changes applied to them (this is like the second time those 2 specific profiles have been forgotten about)

To think that Azmuth had thought through everything since beginning is actually crazy yk. He created fail safe in order so a child if got a hold over Omnitrix don't just play around- despite knowing only Max can have it due to DNa lock or someone close to him.

Endless time loop? I thought that he simply joined his species and went with them to experience the universe right after it was created
And forgot after billions of years who he's and joined ben again and went back to his species again, forgor again, join again, went back again, again, again, adinfinitum.

There's no feats against it. Plus he also took a kick from an alternate Ben (not prime) so he could also technically have 5-C durability if you assume that alternate Ben is comparable to Ben Prime
Apparently I think it was PIS. No watch Ben never had plumbers training or is as skilled as prime Ben, the other ben who said so might not be scaling to prime ben as well.

So he survived hits from XLR8 and an alternate OV Ben, and he also dodged a punch from an alternate Gravattack who at the same time was shown to be capable of reacting to Ben Prime's Astrodactyl. No Watch Ben could have Relativistic reaction speeds too

Back