• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Weirdly enough, young Ben has no memory regarding whatever crosstime he had with teen ben since he was supposedly either forget it due to some spacetime anomaly or paradox deed but we do know that teen ben and Ben 10000 have all memories of crosstime interaction with each other intact but he still choose to play dumb transforming into Atomic X, not playing smart since beginning since he has seen it all before and know it all.

I personally would deduce that he plays dumb just like professor paradox so that what had happened continues to happen always.

Ben 10 getting a live action adaptation like Avatar would kinda be neat. Though CN apparently doesn’t want to do anything else with the franchise so lol
Maybe they have kept everything under non disclosure agreement? We'd not know until it's out. Also it'd be good if they just make a cinematic universe like mcu or dcu tbh. Or just continue to release some animated movies tbh. Well only time can tell.

Just thought I'd ask while I was at it. One of the Ben10 writers was asked a question like "Which Ben10 aliens can Generator Rex's final form not defeat?" The author also said that he could not beat Way Big and Atomix. Now will Way Big and Atomix L2C have Ap and dura? I know whether to win or not is not just about Ap, but I thought I'd at least ask. Also, since the writers don't know the tier, you can say, "He doesn't know that Rex is L2C. If he knew, Rex would have said that he would defeat all of them except Alien X." This is the answer that came to my mind, too.

There's a guidebook which states that Alien X can takes on any form or power, not to mention he has been stated to be capable of doing anything in the verse multiple times as long as both personalities agrees. Shouldn't be has all powers within the verse or atleast of all Aliens? There's DVD database as well which states he has unlimited powers.

Can you please send scan ?
It will be helpful in discord debates
And this makes him all powerful (still lacks nature to be Boundless on new Tiering 😭)
Screenshot_2024_0302_201047.png

Technically if Aggregor only wanted spacetime and reality warping abilities, he could have just taken Chrinosapien abilities and he already had alpha rune which provides absolute power over magic itself and as we know one can do anything with magic in ben 10. This raises a question that why he had to go through all that trouble just to gain abilities he had in his hands already.

Iirc the Alpha Rune’s power depends on the magic proficiency of the user (might be misremembering but that feels right to me). Aggregor is also super power-hungry so he wanted to be as strong as it was possible for him.

He definitely could’ve absorbed a Chronosapien to make his job easier though, assuming he could actually defeat one in a fight.

Iirc the Alpha Rune’s power depends on the magic proficiency of the user (might be misremembering but that feels right to me). Aggregor is also super power-hungry so he wanted to be as strong as it was possible for him.
Didn't zskayer absorbed Alpha rune powers once? But also i don't think it depends of magic proficiency. Because it already provides it's weilder with all magic and absolute control over all life.

But either way, Griffin don't totally disagree with scaling cps above chrononavigator through statements but just said that "Some" of those statements shouldn't be used like that of "source of all power" when context was abilities.

Back