• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

What constitutes as normal

1066276217185124352.webp

Reboot Rath took hits from Reboot Alien X so therefore Reboot Rath has low 5-B durability and also scales to Ben's other aliens bro

I think I used this as a genuine argument as to how Reboot Alien X wouldn't instantly one shot High 6-A Saitama in character but whatever. I ignored that thread because I just hate Reboot Alien X

Honestly Reboot Alien X not knowing he's low 5-B and getting manhandled by a bunch of High 6-A aliens should probably be listed as a weakness on his profile

Honestly Reboot Alien X not knowing he's low 5-B and getting manhandled by a bunch of High 6-A aliens should probably be listed as a weakness on his profile

Plot induced stupidity for the entire movie though? Maybe at least put a note on his profile about the High 6-A fights as plot induced stupidity or something

Plot induced stupidity for the entire movie though? Maybe at least put a note on his profile about the High 6-A fights as plot induced stupidity or something
There could be several factors behind this. He was losing Omnitrices as well and "could" be a potential weakness, Also before that he was kicking everyone's ass throughout the movie it's just the end where he either gave upsubmiited. Either way I'll mention it

There could be several factors behind this. He was losing Omnitrices as well and "could" be a potential weakness, Also before that he was kicking everyone's ass throughout the movie it's just the end where he either gave upsubmiited. Either way I'll mention it
He literally got pushed around by a roller coaster falling on him. I think it's just that the Ben in control of him was a complete moron with his powers. Especially since Vilgax, someone with more skill and knowledge, instantly terraformed the earth with only 50% of Alien X's power

He literally got pushed around by a roller coaster falling on him.
Being pushed around does not count as being low tier characers. Some of the most powerful characters in fiction get's thrown around by objects a common example is Sir George planet busting sword hitting Ultimate Humungousaur and him survving with No scrath at all
Does that mean he scales to him (or even 50 Percent scale to him
Answer is no
Aliens needs to consistently harm Alien X multiple times.
If a Character is shown to be the strongest but loses in the end for some weird P.I.S stuff it doesn't really mean not stronger than him that's just bad writing. That's just how I see it @Spectral69420 knows better on this

image.png

It says that if enough Omnitrices are taken away from Reboot Alien X he can be harmed by lower tier characters, but in the movie Rath still caught him off guard with some of his attacks before being overpowered even though he had no Omnitrices removed. Even before having Omnitrices removed, he was pushed back and caught off guard by a simple roller coaster (which should be far below High 6-A and Low 5-B). Reboot Alien X even says himself that "this watch is more than enough". He's more likely referring to how he only needs that one Omnitrix to maintain the Alien X transformation rather than how the other Omnitrices strengthened his power (since again, with the other ones attached to him he still got pushed around by weaker aliens and a normal roller coaster).

Also there are numerous scenes showing that he doesn't immediately go for Low 5-B attacks even with all the Omnitrices attached, such as when he blasted Gwen as Ripjaws, knocked Rath around numerous times, and punched Big Chill. This doesn't mean that they have Low 5-B durability. It's hard to say that these are outliers when there are so many of them, so the note could probably be changed to be Plot Induced Stupidity. There's also a very strong implication that he wasn't trying to hold back in his battles with Grandpa Max stating that "at least this one survived", showing that he's killed some of the Bens whose Omnitrices he stole.

Since it seems like the amount of Omnitrices he has doesn't actually increase his strength (and he was most likely keeping them just to make sure that the Ben's he stole them from couldn't find him across the multiverse and since his goal was making every other Ben lose everything like he did), it can be assumed that he simply gave up after Bloxx restrained him (showing that he's bad at fighting since Vilgax with half his powers terraformed the earth and could potentially threaten the universe, and since he probably assumed he couldn't do anything with his body restrained).

TLDR: Is Reboot Alien X Low 5-B? Yes, but he also doesn't go for Low 5-B level attacks. He also doesn't get stronger the more Omnitrices he collects, and Vilgax becoming such a threat with only half his powers shows that the alternate Ben in control of him is bad at fighting and doesn't understand the full extend of Alien X's power. So in my opinion, this note should either be changed, or there should be an additional note marking almost the entirety of the movie as Plot Induced Stupidity. Either that, or his inexperience and lack of knowledge could be marked as a notable weakness

Last edited:
Green can you explain Spilxion your scaling.
Spilxion and I were talking and Ben 10 Mana being everywhere and he made a point about Ghostfreak
Ghostfreak literally says "Mana is life energy, Mike. I'm a ghost, so I don't have any to absorb! But you know what they say, possession is 9/10 of the law!"
so Mana is not everywhere in Ben 10.

Green can you explain Spilxion your scaling.
Spilxion and I were talking and Ben 10 Mana being everywhere and he made a point about Ghostfreak
Ghostfreak literally says "Mana is life energy, Mike. I'm a ghost, so I don't have any to absorb! But you know what they say, possession is 9/10 of the law!"
so Mana is not everywhere in Ben 10.
Lmao that’s unironically a good argument by technicality. I’ll let you have the W

Back