• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Isn't Armodrillo Jack hammering a Mountain 🏔️ considered an outlier? Because it's currently placed in the tab of gag and outlier feats.
I heard a couple of years ago people said that Armodrillo Jack hammering a mountain the word jackhammer refers to an overtime feat and therefore we should not count this as a feat because he's not doing this in an instant It requires an uncondifiable amount of time and rejected this.

Also according to writers he can generate a 10 Magnitude Earthquake.
Armodrillo_Magnitude_10_Earthquake.png

It is very confusing admittedly
Wouldn't it be better to write "Comparable to Diamondhead" and then all the other stuff afterwards to explain why they're comparable to Diamondhead
Yo Guy You are a calculation member right, how much result could this get.

I propose Armodrillo to be:

At Least Small City Level (Andreas survived Forever Knights Castle destruction) higher Via Environmental destruction)
(Can cause a maximum 10 Magnitude Earthquake depending on the tectonic plates)

This seems fairly reasonable right?

Isn't Armodrillo Jack hammering a Mountain 🏔️ considered an outlier? Because it's currently placed in the tab of gag and outlier feats.
I heard a couple of years ago people said that Armodrillo Jack hammering a mountain the word jackhammer refers to an overtime feat and therefore we should not count this as a feat because he's not doing this in an instant It requires an uncondifiable amount of time and rejected this.
Not really, it is currently used in the profiles

Also according to writers he can generate a 10 Magnitude Earthquake.
Armodrillo_Magnitude_10_Earthquake.png

Yo Guy You are a calculation member right, how much result could this get.

I propose Armodrillo to be:

At Least Small City Level (Andreas survived Forever Knights Castle destruction) higher Via Environmental destruction)
(Can cause a maximum 10 Magnitude Earthquake depending on the tectonic plates)

This seems fairly reasonable right?
He would physically scale to the earthquake

Some of the reasonings on the alien profiles are so disorganized. It says Diamondhead is mountain level because he can harm armored Kevin. Then I checked Kevin's profile and it says he's mountain level when armored because he can harm Diamondhead. Don't know why the reasonings are just "click the link to this character's profile, who could harm this other character who's profile you need to click on, and you're going to repeat this 5 more times"
Feel free to fix the pages

Back