• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Isn't Spidermonkey (and every other Omnitrix transformation) the literal physical prime of his species? Not sure if Simian is comparable to that even though he looks like Spidermonkey.
he is an adult while spidermonkey is a teenager, he shouldn't be that far off

I literally don't see how OS Vilgax isn't going to just rip Ben's limbs off one by one
well, ben can survive hits from machines that can hurt his aliens and hurt himself, so

I checked Spidermonkey's durability. It says he's mountain level because he withstood attacks from Jetray, who harmed Humungousaur. Call me crazy, but I don't think Spidermonkey is comparable to Humungousaur in terms of durability

that SPIDERMONKEY is a Mountain level character ! if not then a Low 7-C character either way HOW can a human survive then is what he's asking.
Why should he fully scale to this ?
the same way humans in the plummers can fight aliens just as strong like the rooters hand to hand, them being humans is not a factor here when they have feats scaling to the aliens in some way

What machines
see ben's profile

I checked Spidermonkey's durability. It says he's mountain level because he withstood attacks from Jetray, who harmed Humungousaur. Call me crazy, but I don't think Spidermonkey is comparable to Humungousaur in terms of durability
jetray has other justifications for that you know? that is one downscaling situation, aliens like hummongu and 4 arms heavily upscale from the 7-A value, also striking strength scales to physical durability

Fair enough, but I still don't get why most profile explanations are just "comparable to x character" and lead to clicking a bunch of links to other profiles

Checked Water Hazard's profile to see his Attack Potency. It said he's capable of harming Buglizard which makes him Mountain Level

Checked Buglizard's profile to see it's durability to justify Water Hazard being Mountain Level. It said that Buglizard's durability is Mountain Level for surviving attacks from Heatblast

Checked Heatblast's profile to see his Attack Potency. It says that he's Mountain Level for harming Viktor

Checked Viktor's profile and durability just to find out how Water Hazard is Mountain Level because of all of this. It says he's mountain level for tanking hits from Kevin

Checked Kevin's profile and it says he's Mountain Level for harming Diamondhead as well as fighting Chromastone, Swampfire and Ragnarok

Checked Diamondhead's profile. It says his Durability is Mountain Level for surviving being hit by Malgax (even though this is OV Diamondhead who should be stronger than UAF Diamondhead, and I assume Malgax > Kevin and Water Hazard)

Checked Chromastone's profile instead. It says his durability is Mountain Level for surviving attacks from Cash with the Techadon gauntlet (no profile for this character or item and no explanation/calculation other than how the gauntlet defeated Kevin). That kind of implies the explanation is that Kevin is Mountain Level for harming Chromastone, and Chromastone has Mountain Level Durability for surviving attacks from Kevin.

Checked Swampfire's profile. His Attack Potency and Durability justifications are again, fighting Kevin (same with his and Chromastone's Striking Strength). Still just trying to find out how Water Hazard is 7-A

Checked Ragnarok's profile. Again, his justifications for Attack Potency and Durability are just things about fighting Kevin. So now I'm basically stuck in a loop and can't find any justifications for Water Hazard being Mountain Level. It all just loops around to Kevin (who already needs a few changes to his profile already)

Checked Water Hazard's profile to see his Attack Potency. It said he's capable of harming Buglizard which makes him Mountain Level

Checked Buglizard's profile to see it's durability to justify Water Hazard being Mountain Level. It said that Buglizard's durability is Mountain Level for surviving attacks from Heatblast

Checked Heatblast's profile to see his Attack Potency. It says that he's Mountain Level for harming Viktor

Checked Viktor's profile and durability just to find out how Water Hazard is Mountain Level because of all of this. It says he's mountain level for tanking hits from Kevin

Checked Kevin's profile and it says he's Mountain Level for harming Diamondhead as well as fighting Chromastone, Swampfire and Ragnarok

Checked Diamondhead's profile. It says his Durability is Mountain Level for surviving being hit by Malgax (even though this is OV Diamondhead and I assume Malgax > Kevin and Water Hazard)

Checked Chromastone's profile instead. It says his durability is Mountain Level for surviving attacks from Cash with the Techadon gauntlet (no profile for this character or item and no explanation/calculation other than how the gauntlet defeated Kevin). That kind of implies the explanation is that Kevin is Mountain Level for harming Chromastone, and Chromastone has Mountain Level Durability for surviving attacks from Kevin.
kevin is because of him harming diamondhead, you should check the verse page

Checked Swampfire's profile. His Attack Potency and Durability justifications are again, fighting Kevin (same with his and Chromastone's Striking Strength). Still just trying to find out how Water Hazard is 7-A
for harming the buglizard who scales to shocksquatch, who downscales from sunder

Checked Ragnarok's profile. Again, his justifications for Attack Potency and Durability are just things about fighting Kevin. So now I'm basically stuck in a loop and can't find any justifications for Water Hazard being Mountain Level. It all just loops around to Kevin (who already needs a few changes to his profile already)
the base of it all is diamonhead dude

Checked Diamondhead's profile. It says his Durability is Mountain Level for surviving being hit by Malgax (even though this is OV Diamondhead who should be stronger than UAF Diamondhead, and I assume Malgax > Kevin and Water Hazard)

The only assumption I think I can make here is that Water Hazard is equal to Kevin who can apparently punch with greater force than a fusion of 2 of Ben's greatest enemies that sent Diamondhead to the moon

The only assumption I think I can make here is that Water Hazard is equal to Kevin who can apparently punch with greater force than a fusion of 2 of Ben's greatest enemies that sent Diamondhead to the moon
dude, malgax is high 5-A, the scale is to the punch, not to malgax himself

kevin is because of him harming diamondhead, you should check the verse page

for harming the buglizard who scales to shocksquatch, who downscales from sunder

the base of it all is diamonhead dude
Why is it still just telling me to click a bunch of other character's profiles which tell me to click other character's profiles again though? My only issue is how it seems disorganized and time consuming

Some of the reasonings on the alien profiles are so disorganized. It says Diamondhead is mountain level because he can harm armored Kevin. Then I checked Kevin's profile and it says he's mountain level when armored because he can harm Diamondhead. Don't know why the reasonings are just "click the link to this character's profile, who could harm this other character who's profile you need to click on, and you're going to repeat this 5 more times"
You're meant to check their durability.

dude, malgax is high 5-A, the scale is to the punch, not to malgax himself
You mean The durability of diamond head scales to Malgax and not his attack potency.
Because his punch produces this much energy.

I also realized that this calculation is not 7-A it's actually
4.843 Kilotons (Small Town level+)

We used to have a calculation for 7-A Diamondhead it was this one

The problem with this one is that according to the merchandise cards and Ben 10 information diamond head and his species are made up of silicon which has weaker density instead of being made up of diamonds which this Calc assumes

Why is it still just telling me to click a bunch of other character's profiles which tell me to click other character's profiles again though? My only issue is how it seems disorganized and time consuming
We should do what they do in the Naruto pages and have the numbers on the page.

We should do what they do in the Naruto pages and have the numbers on the page.
image.png

The speed explanations are basically the same issue I had with the Ben 10 Attack Potency/Durability justifications

You mean The durability of diamond head scales to Malgax and not his attack potency.
Because his punch produces this much energy.

I also realized that this calculation is not 7-A it's actually
4.843 Kilotons (Small Town level+)

We used to have a calculation for 7-A Diamondhead it was this one

The problem with this one is that according to the merchandise cards and Ben 10 information diamond head and his species are made up of silicon which has weaker density instead of being made up of diamonds which this Calc assumes
We have another 7-A calc also https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...n_-_Armodrillo_can_reduce_mountains_to_rubble

It is very confusing admittedly
Wouldn't it be better to write "Comparable to Diamondhead" and then all the other stuff afterwards to explain why they're comparable to Diamondhead

Back