• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Hmm, I’m a bit confused that why Humungasour 10000 is Drawf star level, but omniverse is not, both still have close stat

Should Kevin 11 000 be changed to Low 1-C since he has Feedback's powers?

Outdated profile, he doesn't even have Feedback's powers lol idk why the wiki assumes the 2 Ben 10ks are the same
I think it's because 11 year old Ben unlocked feedback before Alien Force but I don't know if he lost Feedback before Kevin absorbed 11 year old Ben's powers again

His mutated form in Omniverse has Feedback's powers so I don't know if that would make him Low Complex Multiverse level or not

There's no proof of OS Ben 10k unlocking Feedback, Alien Force never happens in his timeline since he never took off the Omnitrix or had to destroy it to defeat Vilgax, also Kevin 11K wouldn't have it anyway since he only had access to the original 10 aliens while the others are all null void inhabitants.

It's a bit weird to me how human Ben is 7-A. Apparently that means if he fought OS Vilgax without the omnitrix he'd literally kill him in one punch

I'm going to be honest, if I saw the 2 of them fighting, I'd put my money on the alien who looks buff enough to bench press the moon 600 times
That's because it's logical in power scaling these days people see Ben hitting Spidermonkey aka that Siman guy in Alien Force they scale it to him.

Some of the reasonings on the alien profiles are so disorganized. It says Diamondhead is mountain level because he can harm armored Kevin. Then I checked Kevin's profile and it says he's mountain level when armored because he can harm Diamondhead. Don't know why the reasonings are just "click the link to this character's profile, who could harm this other character who's profile you need to click on, and you're going to repeat this 5 more times"

That's because it's logical in power scaling these days people see Ben hitting Spidermonkey aka that Siman guy in Alien Force they scale it to him.
Isn't Spidermonkey (and every other Omnitrix transformation) the literal physical prime of his species? Not sure if Simian is comparable to that even though he looks like Spidermonkey. I literally don't see how OS Vilgax isn't going to just rip Ben's limbs off one by one

Isn't Spidermonkey (and every other Omnitrix transformation) the literal physical prime of his species? Not sure if Simian is comparable to that even though he looks like Spidermonkey. I literally don't see how OS Vilgax isn't going to just rip Ben's limbs off one by one
What's your reaction to Grey matter can solo any Universal/Multiversal+ characters like Goku. Grey matter being an Outerversal level character.

Back