• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

I WILL END YOU
Seethe

Seethe
"The Contumelia created the Timestream and all of existence via the Annihilargh from a white nothingness."

"It seems this universe might be the most interesting one yet".

Well made blog though, I admit using the Professor Paradox quote about Maltruant against me was very clever.

Also the dimension of Bezel got retconned or is just Legerdomain.

Seethe
Your arguments for Rex's dimension being inside of Ben Prime's timeline are pretty decent ngl.

Solar system level, not really my point but yeah that's a problem. I'm mostly annoyed someone reversed my revision back to Liger's old headcanon even after I thought I made such a thing impossible or unthinkable, even Zamasu would be pissed if he were to see this.
Who has the better headcanons Liger, Reiner or DemonicDude ? Wait does DD even has headcanon?

Who has the better headcanons Liger, Reiner or DemonicDude ? Wait does DD even has headcanon?
Unironically you, your methods (and sometimes logic) may be horrible but the end result ends up being right in the end. Liger had Armodrillo and Rath as weaker aliens so that’s a no. Reiner is trickier but he created the “type 4 multiverse” argument for Ben 10 so nah.

Unironically you, your methods (and sometimes logic) may be horrible but the end result ends up being right in the end. Liger had Armodrillo and Rath as weaker aliens so that’s a no. Reiner is trickier but he created the “type 4 multiverse” argument for Ben 10 so nah.
I was right like 2-3 times this week lol.
Clac group member was called and he told me that speeds of the characters would be slower when it comes to flight for weight and size issues for RB. He was wrong I knew my character was Relativistic in speed through and through and guess what adminstrator Firestorm himself cleared the issue. See Green you need to have more faith in your servant.

Shouldn't mature celestial sapiens have resistance towards absorption? It's pretty clear that Kevin or others cannot absorb their powers.

tenor.gif

Btw, since all of the transformations of ben have the omntrix in them, shouldn't they be capable of using it to transform into other forms as well like how ben can?

Back