• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

He never specified. Diamondhead can use his constructs since he can make infinite amounts of them to wear it down. Doesn't scale to him in anyway. Malgax punch is an outlier.

Na I'm being sarcastic. It's 100% consistent.
The guy litterly asked if dimandhead is strong enough and rouleau said yes. That’s pretty specific. Actually it doses since I’m pretty sure the space elevator feat is like island lvl

ok, your still wrong but ok

Nothing to you is not something to be a matter for all or me as well.

You would need to prove that he was hurt during those attacks not just surprised or fall back like boros sending saitama to moon in one hit is not him getting hurt but just a Newton's 3rd law of motion.

Gets KOed by missiles

Gets KOed by spidermonkey twice

Gets overpowered and hurt by arcade machines, restrained by fodder rock minions

Yes it it lol. If he was above tier 8 then he wouldn't be hurt by any of those things
He wasn't hurt by most of them but even if by one of them even so there is something plot demand fight, most of the fights in fiction is always stretched out regardless if opponent holds the power to one shot.

Literally didn't, even after this many missiles hitting him, he is standing as all fine.
Copium. Yeah he definitely decided to fall for no reason lol.
Then saitama got KOed by boros when he sent him to moon but was still unharmed.
Why didn't Kevin come back immediately? Why was he down for so long? He just decided to stay on the floor?
It's entirely other way around 🗿
No, arcade machines shoved him into the walls and pinned him causing him to grunt in pain. He was literally brought to his knees by those golemns until he unintentionally absorbed their energy.

And these aren't all of them.
The coping from you is astonishing.

No you haven't, your only proof was the Space elevator meanwhile diamondhead has a million more feats that say otherwise

Phsssh
Actually I have, I’ve already established his reached another lvl of power. I don’t really need to prove anything unless there’s a bunch of anti feats and the “millions” of feats that say other wise are back in classic and maybe uaf

And still nothing

Actually I have, I’ve already established his reached another lvl of power. I don’t really need to prove anything unless there’s a bunch of anti feats and the “millions” of feats that say other wise are back in classic and maybe uaf
UAF and OV Ben are the same age, and there are still other anti feats in ov like getting overpowered, hurt and cracked by thunder pig and the slamworm.
And still nothing

UAF and OV Ben are the same age, and there are still other anti feats in ov like getting overpowered, hurt and cracked by thunder pig and the slamworm.
Ov Ben is 16, uaf is 15 and I’ve talked about the the training so age is not the only factor at play. When was he hurt or cracked by Thunder pig? Eh slamworm can eat armodrillo who can destroy mountains and apparently cause mag 10 earthquakes(if his on a fault line) so not that bad tbh.

Ov Ben is 16, uaf is 15 and I’ve talked about the the training so age is not the only factor at play. When was he hurt or cracked by Thunder pig?
B&D go to Mr smoothie
Eh slamworm can eat armodrillo who can destroy mountains and apparently cause mag 10 earthquakes(if his on a fault line) so not that bad tbh.
Statements Statements that hold no value Armodrillo is scared of falling planks, gets hurt by fodder ultimate kevin and zombozo and struggles with trombipular and Andreas was bloodied by some castle falling on him.

B&D go to Mr smoothie

Statements Statements that hold no value Armodrillo is scared of falling planks, gets hurt by fodder ultimate kevin and zombozo and struggles with trombipular and Andreas was bloodied by some castle falling on him.
What?

pretty sure they do since they come from offical sources. Agian it was the cave collapsing but whatever, ult Kevin isn’t fodder but keep believing that, legit, trombipular isn’t really weak so not much of an anti feat. I mean if you want to ignore the bomb he survived then ya there’s also the castle being dropped on him.

Blukic and driba go to area 51
pretty sure they do since they come from offical sources.

Agian it was the cave collapsing but whatever,

ult Kevin isn’t fodder but keep believing that, legit,

trombipular isn’t really weak so not much of an anti feat.

I mean if you want to ignore the bomb he survived then ya there’s also the castle being dropped on him.
The bomb only destroyed the castle after he tried to suppress it

The buildings weren't damaged.. it was pieces of small debris from the roof that fell of the edge of the building

Using a magnitude of four would make it tier 8-B

The other humungousaur feat that makes no sense

If we assume when it cuts to space and the hoverboard hits the car is right after humungousaur threw it, why did it take 4 minutes for the car to enter earth's atmosphere, the moment the hoverboard hit the car we see the car start to be drawn into the earth's atmosphere, and moving at re-entry speeds it would've taken like 12 seconds max for the hoverboard to hit Mr baumann's House which would happen around the time that humungousaur was fighting zombozo, fistina and vulkanus. Not 4 minutes after he's finished fighting.

If we actually calculate using the 4 minutes Timeframe the speed of the hoverboard would be around 400m/s, which isn't enough speed to leave the earth's atmosphere.

Either way the feat would make no sense.
And that is why the hoverboard throw was always meant to be a gag feat. :)

If we assume when it cuts to space and the hoverboard hits the car is right after humungousaur threw it, why did it take 4 minutes for the car to enter earth's atmosphere, the moment the hoverboard hit the car we see the car start to be drawn into the earth's atmosphere, and moving at re-entry speeds it would've taken like 12 seconds max for the hoverboard to hit Mr baumann's House which would happen around the time that humungousaur was fighting zombozo, fistina and vulkanus. Not 4 minutes after he's finished fighting.
Why will assume that car will fall with exact same velocity as of hoverboard thrown into the orbit though?

Perflectly elastic collusion, no loss of energy coz vsbw is based.
Nice pfp btw.
1f5ff_1.png

Back