• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

No, He froze the energy that was causing a High 3-A chain reaction, Low 2-C if you wanna wank the Null Void's size.

No he wasn't lol.

Lmao, no lol, OV Kevin only had access to 10 aliens.

Nah Ult. Kevin is on Ult. Humungousaur's level, everything else is just people trying to restrain him. Like Ult. Kevin explicitly has 1/10th the power of each of Ben's individual aliens so all those anti-feats would apply to Ben's aliens too if you wanna go that route.

Of course it'd apply to Ben's aliens too.
He held back his durability? Crazy.
Held back his strength when swampfire stalemated him ye.
Training can make you a lot stronger in Ben 10 but not by a dimensional gap indeed.

He's not else he'd be on the list. He does have High 1-B concept hax however.

STFU

DD isn't talking about "on the wiki".
Yeah, I got that hours ago
This is correct. She might have actually gained some dimensional transcendences, so forget what I said earlier Ig.

******* based, for that alone I'll invite you to the Ben 10 server. Can I get your Discord tag?
TitansGO#5458
ULTRA BASED

OMEGA BASED

Mav read, DD clearly said the energy too.

He scales to Exo-Skull, so he should be relative. Granted I never saw the full fight, so if someone could link that'd be appreciated.
Was it the one with skurd?
LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING INDIAN BEN 10 BRO, YOU NEED TO PAY BETTER ATTENTION WHEN RATH IS ON-SCREEN OR ELSE RATH WILL PUT HIS FEET ON YOUR FACE!

But he overpowers looma twice and it has been stated that he's stronger than fourarms
When?
heck I’m pretty sure he even beat sone highbreeds near the end of the invasion arc. I don’t see how considering Humngasaour litterly got one shotted at full size.
I think Ben mostly got more skilled but maybe there is a slight power increase yeah.
5-A slamworm confirmed
Unironically yes but not for that reason.
Wasn't daigon gax hurt and overpowered by eatle
Eatle was amped by his food. Also Eatle is High 5-A here lmao.
In verse they are, but they aren’t accepted as 5D here
They are, but being 5D just isn't impressive here by itself.

The higher dimensions are assumed to be of insignificant size by default so nobody cares.
So just asking, they're got accepted as 5d but of insignificant size? Or there is something else?

Also, that thread where this was discussed, can you link it? Or anyone else here?

Not sure if that's talking about just LS or not.

Discord.
Probably lifting.
It's kind of a meme lol.

Kevin's dura and AP should be relative.
See now the whole point has changed, I'm not talking about swampfire hurting Kevin I'm talking about swampfire physically overpowering Kevin stopping him in his tracks, lifting strength is something he can hold back, his AP and Durability has no relevance to what I'm taking about tbh.
Swampfire physically overpowers and then stalemates Kevin in a test of strength, and I'm saying Kevin was holding back his lifting strength at the time.
Ye

Virgin gax isn't physically stronger than classic vilgax. 5-A slamworm confirmed??

Alright

And then struggles with billions robots later on, those things are called outliers. Wasn't daigon gax hurt and overpowered by eatle and also struggled to pick up half a castle?

I see what you did there. Alright i did watch and virgin gax and humungousaur never had impressive striking above High 8-C.
So homie just threw out his steroids for some crappy powers and items then? Nah probably on the lower end of the fight tbh considering it hurt the thing like hell.

Didn’t he littlery one shot one of them with a sewer cover. So repeadtly doing better agianst vilgax or vilgax lvl foes is an outlier?kinda but not really, he got in a couple good hits but he still clapped eatles cheeks

ok cool, irrelevant but cool

So homie just threw out his steroids for some crappy powers and items then? Nah probably on the lower end of the fight tbh considering it hurt the thing like hell.
Hence why I call him virgin gax. He's not the brightest "warlord"
Didn’t he littlery one shot one of them with a sewer cover.
ye then he struggles to overpower one of them
So repeadtly doing better agianst vilgax or vilgax lvl foes is an outlier?
virgin gax is weaker than cyborg gax, diagon gax has no good feat.
kinda but not really, he got in a couple good hits but he still clapped eatles cheeks
Doesn't matter. The fact that eatle was wrecking him and putting him down
ok cool, irrelevant but cool
Yeah yeah

Hence why I call him virgin gax. He's not the brightest "warlord"

ye then he struggles to overpower one of them

virgin gax is weaker than cyborg gax, diagon gax has no good feat.

Doesn't matter. The fact that eatle was wrecking him and putting him down

Yeah yeah
Dosen’t really seem to be so since he specifically got powers and items to take Ben out

he takes both of them out in like four seconds how is that struggling?

Based on? And that’s why scaling exist

So eatle getting knocked out and overpowered constitutes to vilgax getting wrecked? And even then dose eatle actually have any constant low ends to make this even a valid point?

Dosen’t really seem to be so since he specifically got powers and items to take Ben out
Don't care. He has no physical feat above cyborg gax
he takes both of them out in like four seconds how is that struggling?
Stop changing the focus, he struggles to overpower one of them.
Based on? And that’s why scaling exist
What scaling lol
So eatle getting knocked out and overpowered constitutes to vilgax getting wrecked?
no vilgax getting wrecked constitutes to vilgax getting wrecked

And even then dose eatle actually have any constant low ends to make this even a valid point?

Again daigon gax struggles to pick up part of buildings and his attacks are nothing impressive.

Dagon Herald Vilgax keep up with Gwen, Ben, George, Even managed to break free from the Forcefield of Ascolon sword which kinda shocked Sir George he was mopping George and Ben for a while.

See now the whole point has changed, I'm not talking about swampfire hurting Kevin I'm talking about swampfire physically overpowering Kevin stopping him in his tracks, lifting strength is something he can hold back, his AP and Durability has no relevance to what I'm taking about tbh.
Swampfire physically overpowers and then stalemates Kevin in a test of strength, and I'm saying Kevin was holding back his lifting strength at the time.
Oh, I don’t care about LS, why was that a point?

Don't care. He has no physical feat above cyborg gax

Stop changing the focus, he struggles to overpower one of them.

What scaling lol

no vilgax getting wrecked constitutes to vilgax getting wrecked

Again daigon gax struggles to pick up part of buildings and his attacks are nothing impressive.
Dosen’t matter, there’s no reason for him to be weaker

so I’m changing the focus by actually addressing your counterpoint? He litterly dosen’t

From his weaker from sense it’s litterly a power up

how is him getting sent flying but getting back up almost immediately account to getting wrecked?

Litterly only two of those are anti feats lol everything else is just good dura for eatle.

Pretty sure taking on sir George is pretty impressive

Dosen’t matter, there’s no reason for him to be weaker
They already showed him to be weaker by giving him trash feats.
so I’m changing the focus by actually addressing your counterpoint? He litterly dosen’t
Struggles to overpower the second.
From his weaker from sense it’s litterly a power up
It's a downgrade
how is him getting sent flying but getting back up almost immediately account to getting wrecked?
Yes him getting hurt by stuff like that and getting ragdolled by eatle
Litterly only two of those are anti feats lol everything else is just good dura for eatle.
None of those are lol. 5-A eatle would nosell those attacks no?.
Pretty sure taking on sir George is pretty impressive
It is not. Sir jobber has no good feats either.

They already showed him to be weaker by giving him trash feats.

Struggles to overpower the second.

It's a downgrade

Yes him getting hurt by stuff like that and getting ragdolled by eatle

None of those are lol. 5-A eatle would nosell those attacks no?.

It is not. Sir jobber has no good feats either.
Not really cuz funny enough the clash with Humngasaour is like 7-c

Yes because manhandled and giant robot is struggling now I guess

it’s not but think what you want to think

Cool were is it shown him actually being hurt cuz being sent flying by something isn’t an actual equivalent to be hurt

Damm, Captain nemisis is ascolon lvl? Shit homie must have had a whole as glow up off screen. Why would he no sell an attack from an ascolon enhanced vilgax ?

Damm guess beating diagon and having the power to blow up planets is fodder now

Not really cuz funny enough the clash with Humngasaour is like 7-c
Proof?
Yes because manhandled and giant robot is struggling now I guess
Ye struggling
it’s not but think what you want to think
Cool were is it shown him actually being hurt cuz being sent flying by something isn’t an actual equivalent to be hurt
Yes gets Koed by captain nemesis robot, got dazed by captain nemesis lasers gets KOed by vilgax's eye lasers instantly etc etc
Damm, Captain nemisis is ascolon lvl? Shit homie must have had a whole as glow up off screen. Why would he no sell an attack from an ascolon enhanced vilgax ?
Cause ascalon enhanced has zero good feats. George with that armour couldn't take out Fasttrack or ult humungousaur. Why would ascalon amp his lasers anyways?
Damm guess beating diagon and having the power to blow up planets is fodder now
George didn't blow up planets, the one who misused the power did. The things George did with the sword was fodder. Fasttrack tanked hits from him, ultimate humungousaur no sold attacks from him but was KOed by Kevin using a car and ultimate Kevin etc etc

Proof?

Ye struggling

Yes gets Koed by captain nemesis robot, got dazed by captain nemesis lasers gets KOed by vilgax's eye lasers instantly etc etc

Cause ascalon enhanced has zero good feats. George with that armour couldn't take out Fasttrack or ult humungousaur. Why would ascalon amp his lasers anyways?

George didn't blow up planets, the one who misused the power did. The things George did with the sword was fodder. Fasttrack tanked hits from him, ultimate humungousaur no sold attacks from him but was KOed by Kevin using a car and ultimate Kevin etc etc
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...AF_E28_Humungousaur_and_Vilgax_Shake_the_City

Ok and we’re is the struggling your talking?

Agian only two of those are actually anti feats

Yes because enchaning an old man to the point he can casually push back Humngasaour just by roating his hand or cut out dagons heart are fodder feats I guess. He was litterly holding back in his fight agianst the trio lol

(2:00)

and just talked Ben down

Because it enchances your capabilities

Dosen’t matter, the sword has the power to do and George knows how to use it. Damm so your just gonna ignore the context of the mental struggle between Ben and ult Humngasaour

pixel scaling is good.
Mercalli intensity 7??
"Slight to moderate damage in well built, ordinary structures. Considerable damage to poorly built structures. Some walls may fall."

-No buildings were damaged

- no poorly built structures were damaged

- no walls fell

Literally none of these happened it its more of a intensity 5 situation

"Felt by almost everyone, some people awakened. Small objects moved. Trees and poles may shake."

^ that's what happened lol with the rock's falling off the buildings meaning they were shook a little. Wanked calc as expected. Shaking a city is High-8-C - 8-B.
Ok and we’re is the struggling your talking?
When he struggles to stop it's hand in its tracks.
Agian only two of those are actually anti feats
All of them are
Yes because enchaning an old man to the point he can casually push back Humngasaour just by roating his hand or cut out dagons heart are fodder feats I guess. He was litterly holding back in his fight agianst the trio lol

(2:00)

Okay
and just talked Ben down

Okay
Because it enchances your capabilities
It enhances super powers? Proof?
Dosen’t matter, the sword has the power to do and George knows how to use it.
yeah yeah show me good feats for George that makes daigon gax tanking his attacks impressive
Damm so your just gonna ignore the context of the mental struggle between Ben and ult Humngasaour
MeNtAl SrUgGlEs doesn't downgrade durability.

pixel scaling is good.
Mercalli intensity 7??
"Slight to moderate damage in well built, ordinary structures. Considerable damage to poorly built structures. Some walls may fall."

-No buildings were damaged

- no poorly built structures were damaged

- no walls fell

Literally none of these happened it its more of a intensity 5 situation

"Felt by almost everyone, some people awakened. Small objects moved. Trees and poles may shake."

^ that's what happened lol with the rock's falling off the buildings meaning they were shook a little. Wanked calc as expected. Shaking a city is High-8-C - 8-B.

When he struggles to stop it's hand in its tracks.

All of them are

Okay

Okay

It enhances super powers? Proof?

yeah yeah show me good feats for George that makes daigon gax tanking his attacks impressive

MeNtAl SrUgGlEs doesn't downgrade durability.
Apparently it checks out looking at the comments below besides I’d imagine the shield probably dampened the blow. And even if it is 8-c to 8-b it would still put him above classic gax considering he did this without much diff who gad to juice him self up to pull off something similar

you mean when it slightly moves him? I don’t really see how he struggled to overpower it considering it couldn’t break his grip

There not dude

It already enchanced gax’s own strength soooo…

I’ve already told you like two besides there’s already the planet busting feat for ascolon

True but I’d imagine it be easer to knock someone out due to the mental strain already taking a toll on the mind. Plus he was already hurting himself so there’s that to

Apparently it checks out looking at the comments below besides I’d imagine the shield probably dampened the blow. And even if it is 8-c to 8-b it would still put him above classic gax considering he did this without much diff who gad to juice him self up to pull off something similar
Seems like he did that punch with moderate effort with how he was grinding his teeth when running towards humungousaur but that's fair ig he's a bit stronger. Okay humungousaur went from losing the clash to trading blows with him, that's like a x1.5 strength growth not as huge as you're trying to imply for diamondhead
you mean when it slightly moves him? I don’t really see how he struggled to overpower it considering it couldn’t break his grip
He should've stopped it dead in its tracks
There not dude

It already enchanced gax’s own strength soooo…
So no proof?
I’ve already told you like two besides there’s already the planet busting feat for ascolon
For someone else using ascalon ye
True but I’d imagine it be easer to knock someone out due to the mental strain already taking a toll on the mind. Plus he was already hurting himself so there’s that to
His strikes didn't seem to be hurting him that much but I guess that's fair.

Seems like he did that punch with moderate effort with how he was grinding his teeth when running towards humungousaur but that's fair ig he's a bit stronger. Okay humungousaur went from losing the clash to trading blows with him, that's like a x1.5 strength growth not as huge as you're trying to imply for diamondhead

He should've stopped it dead in its tracks

So no proof?

For someone else using ascalon ye

His strikes didn't seem to be hurting him that much but I guess that's fair.
He was doing that throughout the entire fight even when he was kicking jetrays ass

(1:03)
Pretty sure it’s a lot higher then that but whatever. My whole point is Ben’s aliens get more powerful as they get older and train, multipliers are irrelevant going from species to species cuz there body grows and develops differently

He litterly did

He already stated he “never felt such power before”

(2:20)

I don’t see why ascolon would be suddenly weaker In George’s hands

He was doing that throughout the entire fight even when he was kicking jetrays ass

(1:03)
Pretty sure it’s a lot higher then that but whatever. My whole point is Ben’s aliens get more powerful as they get older and train, multipliers are irrelevant going from species to species cuz there body grows and develops differently

So proof of petrosapiens growing millions of times stronger?
He litterly did
You just said it yourself it moved him. He didn't stop it dead in its tracks
He already stated he “never felt such power before”

(2:20)

Heh
I don’t see why ascolon would be suddenly weaker In George’s hands
Not my fault he has trash feats.

Back