• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Where's the full sentence of me assuming it's falling at the same Velocity as the hoverboards upwards Velocity?
If not Then there shouldn't be any relation being assumed btw falling and reaching out of atmosphere in the first place. So can I got to know what kind of relation you are even establishing there for that scene to not make sense or whatever?

If not Then there shouldn't be any relation being assumed btw falling and reaching out of atmosphere in the first place.

What are you saying?? I'm talking about how everyone assumes the moment humungousaur threw it is when the hoverboard reached space and hit the car, I'm saying that cannot be the case cause immediately the car was hit it was pulled into the atmosphere and would've already hit the ground around the time humungousaur was still fighting cause its moving at re-entry Velocity/speed or whatever.

So can I got to know what kind of relation you are even establishing there for that scene to not make sense or whatever?
So you didn't even read/understand my post in the first place?

Dude meteors still enter earth's atmosphere at 11km/s lol. It's the reason they're on fire, because of the atmosphere. They don't take anymore than some seconds to hit the ground.
That's because 11km/hr is a minimum velocity that is required to even breach our atmosphere boi. Atmosphere resists and destroys things that tries to enter the earth.

Dude meteors still enter earth's atmosphere at 11km/s lol. It's the reason they're on fire, because of the atmosphere. They don't take anymore than some seconds to hit the ground.
Realistically speaking the car should not withstand the heat and pressure from earth's atmosphere.

That's because 11km/hr is a minimum velocity that is required to even breach our atmosphere boi.
Lol then the car should've landed even faster!

Atmosphere resists and destroys things that tries to enter the earth.
It didn't destroy the car so what's the point of saying this? Little asteroids burn up before they hit the ground yeah but that has nothing to do with what happened with he car lol

Also, not interested in this anymore
Of course you're not cause you have no way to counter my points but keep pointing out obvious things.

"The car took time to hit the ground because of the atmosphere"

Like whu? Atmosphere or not things falling from space always reach insane velocities of 11km/s. Which is fast enough to reach the earth's surface in a few seconds.

Also it’s apparently stated he can do it on merchandise as well

8734659-da3baea1-dcc5-4320-ac92-2d5ed74daf75.jpeg

I'm just calcing a lot of possible feats at this point. I don't have anything planned as of right now, but when I do, Greenshifter and I will work some things out.

I'm just calcing a lot of possible feats at this point. I don't have anything planned as of right now, but when I do, Greenshifter and I will work some things out.
are you gonna calc the explosion at the end of AF? Gwen's shields tank it and Vilgax outright survives it, albeit barely

Back