• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

8676668-main-qimg-9c60887f5a3b3e365e4d4ec9543f59b8-pjlq.jpeg

wait i have a question, if the contumelia consider the barrier extra dimensional while also being extra dimensional (obviously they aren't 5D but they should be extra dimensional) wouldn't that still make the barrier 5D

Okay, I've gotta ask something. Does Alien X infinite attack speed simply come from recreating an infinite universe (i.e creation)? Because I thought creation didn't grant attack speed.

I'm curious, azmuth states that alien x can do anything and so does paradox, does this mean azmuth think alien x is fast enough to bypass the omnitrix failsafe?

also we see a wave from alien x to finish recreating the universe not everything just pops into existence, wouldn't this support the infinite attack speed

I wish we had more destructive Ben 10 fights like this one.

Like image Four Arms or Humungousaur fighting like this! Causing earthquakes with every step. Turning landscapes to fragments. Tossing skyscrapers like pater planes. Splitting mountains. Getting punched into orbit. Creating storms with sheer velocity, etc.
Instead we got this Batman - Spider-Man level ass shit 🗿.

Well if the fourarms vs vilgax dream fight was cannon then "atleast Low 7-B" fourarms would've been a thing

Malgax's striking strength on his profile says it is Dwarf Star level and Diamondhead tanked getting hit by him. So by that logic Diamondhead's durability would be Dwarf Star Level.

Well some of them do, but there's no way diamondhead went from shattering his hands on classic vilgax's legs, to shaking off a punch that sends him to another planetoid in seconds.
Actually he went from getting clapped by vilgax to stomping vilgax then tanking the punch. So I don’t see why it not be impossible to believe he got that tougher(plus alien biology is weird)

Actually he went from getting clapped by vilgax to stomping vilgax then tanking the punch. So I don’t see why it not be impossible to believe he got that tougher(plus alien biology is weird)
Well he beat a weaker vilgax with his constructs. He's more OP with his constructs obviously plus stomping virgin gax doesn't really justify going from High 8-C to 7-A/5-A

Well he beat a weaker vilgax with his constructs. He's more OP with his constructs obviously plus stomping virgin gax doesn't really justify going from High 8-C to 7-A/5-A
He beat one that was wayyy stronger then his classic counterpart to the point of stomping him. The constructs are made out of the same material as his body(arguably weaker) so that dosen’t really mean much. It dose seeing as they get stronger with age

He beat one that was wayyy stronger then his classic counterpart to the point of stomping him. The constructs are made out of the same material as his body(arguably weaker) so that dosen’t really mean much. It dose seeing as they get stronger with age
I don't know, alien force vilgax never had a feat that outclassed classic vilgax's mt rushmore head smash, its debatable if he's physically more powerful when he lost all his roids. Like I said, some do get stronger but not millions of times stronger in the span of some years.

I don't know, alien force vilgax never had a feat that outclassed classic vilgax's mt rushmore head smash, its debatable if he's physically more powerful when he lost all his roids. Like I said, some do get stronger but not millions of times stronger in the span of some years.
Dosen’t matter, vilgax prepared before hand and had counters to most of Ben’s aliens(he was even ready to face of agianst a 10 year old waybig) I don’t see why not. As I said before alien biology is weird, like the fact that a ten year old teratmand is that ripped is pretty nutty. Heck look at Swampfire after he hit puberty was able to stalemate a mutant Kevin in strength(who should be just as strong as ultimate Kevin). That’s not even counting for the fact that Ben straight up trains his aliens off screen.

Dosen’t matter, vilgax prepared before hand and had counters to most of Ben’s aliens(he was even ready to face of agianst a 10 year old waybig)
seems like headcannon. All he did was gather some super powers and Conquer worlds so he'd be ready to fight Ben again, he didn't specifically look for specific counters to Ben's aliens. Ready to face a 10 year old waybig? Because he pulled out his cute sword that was covered in fire? But then decided to just stare and not do anything, and then he got stomped by Ben playfully using waybig when vilgax was a lot bigger. Doesn't seem like he was ready for waybig at all.

I don’t see why not. As I said before alien biology is weird, like the fact that a ten year old teratmand is that ripped is pretty nutty.
How they look doesn't really have anything to do with being millions of times more powerful than themselves 6 years ago.
Heck look at Swampfire after he hit puberty was able to stalemate a mutant Kevin in strength(who should be just as strong as ultimate Kevin).
Strength feats for OV kevin? Ultimate kevin was hurt by arcade machines, spidermonkey, missles, fodder Charmcaster golemns etc. He's the definition of weak.
His only good feats are KOing ult humungousaur and tanking getting put through 3 houses. His anti feats are so consistent that his good feats become outliers.
Also iirc OV kevin was holding back and pretending like he'd gone crazy/evil.
That’s not even counting for the fact that Ben straight up trains his aliens off screen.

This isn't dragon ball. Training doesn't give you UI levels of power in Ben 10. Ben just gets better at using his powers.

Back