• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

He froze it which made it stop working, I don't think the mechanisms in the machine are 2-C
Doctor Animo created that device that is capable of destablizing & destroying Null Void which is stated to go on forever by Max. Big Chill froze the energy beam and the machine. Also Atomix probably has Concep Hax. (Pretty sure Atomix is in Tier 2)

Doctor Animo created that device that is capable of destablizing & destroying Null Void which is stated to go on forever by Max. Big Chill froze the energy beam and the machine. Also Atomix probably has Concep Hax. (Pretty sure Atomix is in Tier 2)
Seems like he only froze the machine plus I'm pretty sure the Null void has been called a pocket dimension and the galvans created it, it can't be infinite plus it'd be an outlier cause that would make anyone who breaks out of bigchill's ice tier 2 also Atomix is tier 2 on the wiki?

seems like headcannon. All he did was gather some super powers and Conquer worlds so he'd be ready to fight Ben again, he didn't specifically look for specific counters to Ben's aliens. Ready to face a 10 year old waybig? Because he pulled out his cute sword that was covered in fire? But then decided to just stare and not do anything, and then he got stomped by Ben playfully using waybig when vilgax was a lot bigger. Doesn't seem like he was ready for waybig at all.

How they look doesn't really have anything to do with being millions of times more powerful than themselves 6 years ago.

Strength feats for OV kevin? Ultimate kevin was hurt by arcade machines, spidermonkey, missles, fodder Charmcaster golemns etc. He's the definition of weak.
His only good feats are KOing ult humungousaur and tanking getting put through 3 houses. His anti feats are so consistent that his good feats become outliers.
Also iirc OV kevin was holding back and pretending like he'd gone crazy/evil.

This isn't dragon ball. Training doesn't give you UI levels of power in Ben 10. Ben just gets better at using his powers.
Eh kinda, he had the gauntlet that could counter intag and had homing lasers . Ya pretty much idk why he would pull up without being atleast somewhat read for waybig when he was going around and amassing more power. For a older and more powerful waybig? Sure, but this isn’t my main selling point so eh whatever.

My point is alien biology is a lot more unpredictable and even younger members of there spieces can make massive gains in a few years

Having more alien dna then ult Kevin, when? I remember him shrugging off spideys attacks,legit,pretty sure he just absorbed them. I fail to see how considering he beat aggregor, armadillo, dr viktor, and as you stated ult Humngasaour.

Not really, the only one that seems to be legit is the missle one and possibly the spider-monkey.

Didn’t he have to actually try because he was in servants tp range or whatever?

Pretty sure Gwen got stronger training with her powers

Nothing I repeat NOTHING that me or Green discusses is on wiki in the exact tier we are discussing
you..... know that right ?

Eh kinda, he had the gauntlet that could counter intag and had homing lasers . Ya pretty much idk why he would pull up without being atleast somewhat read for waybig when he was going around and amassing more power. For a older and more powerful waybig? Sure, but this isn’t my main selling point so eh whatever.
My point is alien biology is a lot more unpredictable and even younger members of there spieces can make massive gains in a few years
Not x1000000
Having more alien dna then ult Kevin, when? I remember him shrugging off spideys attacks,legit,pretty sure he just absorbed them. I fail to see how considering he beat aggregor, armadillo, dr viktor, and as you stated ult Humngasaour.
Yeah he shrugged it off after he was down for a long time.
He beat Armodrillo? When? You mean when he hit him and then Armodrillo proceeded to hit a supporting beam causing a cave in which lead to Armodrillo running for his life away from falling planks? I don't remember him ever beating vicktor.
Not really, the only one that seems to be legit is the missle one and possibly the spider-monkey.
Not my job to refresh your memory of when he was having trouble with arcade machines and charmcaster golemns.
Didn’t he have to actually try because he was in servants tp range or whatever?
Ye
She got better yeah doesn't really mean anything considering we're talking about diamondhead/Ben's aliens.

destroying the machine wouldn’t make Big Chill scale lol

Rath got no feats so no
But he overpowers looma twice, he also rips a tank in two and beats up a techadon and survived its laser that vaporized part of Mr smoothie, tanked Rex's punk busters too. He seems very fourarms level to me, and it has been stated that he's stronger than fourarms

Not x1000000

Yeah he shrugged it off after he was down for a long time.
He beat Armodrillo? When? You mean when he hit him and then Armodrillo proceeded to hit a supporting beam causing a cave in which lead to Armodrillo running for his life away from falling planks? I don't remember him ever beating vicktor.

Not my job to refresh your memory of when he was having trouble with arcade machines and charmcaster golemns.

Ye

She got better yeah doesn't really mean anything considering we're talking about diamondhead/Ben's aliens.
Why not?

actually it was a cave in but ya mb I thought Kevin beat him. Regardless my other points still stand. Alan stated he did off screen along with a couple other characters

(1:15)

Pretty sure it is when I’m questioning your points, burden of proof and all that

so my point still stand no?

I was responding to your point in general about the power lvl thing but regardless I don’t see why not considering Ben’s aliens were doing way better agianst vilgax and the highbreeds later on in the show

Cause that's not how it is in the show.
actually it was a cave in but ya mb I thought Kevin beat him. Regardless my other points still stand. Alan stated he did off screen along with a couple other characters

(1:15)

Good for him.
Pretty sure it is when I’m questioning your points, burden of proof and all that
Watch Ben 10
so my point still stand no?
Yes it does. It's just not a good point cause Kevin was still holding back
I was responding to your point in general about the power lvl thing but regardless I don’t see why not considering Ben’s aliens were doing way better agianst vilgax and the highbreeds later on in the show
Highbreeds vary in power as stated by dwayne and doing better doesn't mean they were a million times weaker before. If they were a million times weaker than the Highbreeds before then they would've died the first time they fought one.
Ben's aliens never got better at dealing with Virgin gax. He just got ultimate swampfire. And again it's not like they were hundreds of times weaker before they started doing better.

Cause that's not how it is in the show.

Good for him.

Watch Ben 10

Yes it does. It's just not a good point cause Kevin was still holding back

Highbreeds vary in power as stated by dwayne and doing better doesn't mean they were a million times weaker before. If they were a million times weaker than the Highbreeds before then they would've died the first time they fought one.
Ben's aliens never got better at dealing with Virgin gax. He just got ultimate swampfire. And again it's not like they were hundreds of times weaker before they started doing better.
I don’t see why it wouldn’t fit a prime petrodapien

ya more ultimate scaling

Already did bruv

Even then the fact he had to resorte to using gravattacks power is still pretty impressive

True but there all still pretty strong considering that go from a bit weaker then vilgax to a lot stronger. they don’t have to be millions of times weaker or whatever, my point is they did better agianst Enemies that we’re clapping them earlier in the show. They did

base Swampfire alone was doing pretty decent agianst vilgax before going ultimate

this is the same guy that got folded from a single hit from a highbreed

(1:45)

Humngasaour was actually able to box with vilgax

heck I’m pretty sure he even beat sone highbreeds near the end of the invasion arc. I don’t see how considering Humngasaour litterly got one shotted at full size.

I don’t see why it wouldn’t fit a prime petrodapien
Do petrosapiens have a reputation for getting powerful in the span of some years?
ya more ultimate scaling
Already did bruv
Sure you did.
Even then the fact he had to resorte to using gravattacks power is still pretty impressive
Okay
True but there all still pretty strong considering that go from a bit weaker then vilgax to a lot stronger. they don’t have to be millions of times weaker or whatever, my point is they did better agianst Enemies that we’re clapping them earlier in the show. They did
I know what your point is, I agree some of Ben's aliens do get stronger there's just no way I'm believing diamondhead tanking a 7-A/5-A punch and shrugging it off when six years ago he broke his hands trying to punch an 8-C character is not an outlier. It clearly is when he has no other feats in that category and would make anyone who hurt teen diamondhead 7-A/5-A
base Swampfire alone was doing pretty decent agianst vilgax before going ultimate

this is the same guy that got folded from a single hit from a highbreed

(1:45)

What part of they vary in power don't you get? Some of them are stronger than vilgax some of them are considerably weaker, Swampfire later on goes to tank Multiple hits from a highbreed and restrain em. Swampfire shouldn't even be able to get a black eye. Seems like PIS. Anyways Swampfire isn't diamondhead.
Humngasaour was actually able to box with vilgax

heck I’m pretty sure he even beat sone highbreeds near the end of the invasion arc. I don’t see how considering Humngasaour litterly got one shotted at full size.
He was perfectly fine. He just lost the clash. And that episode was pretty weird cause vilgax was also wrecking tetrax and sugulite after he had absorbed the energy of three stars. Its simply an outlier for humungousaur.

Now that I think about it. What impressive striking feats does virgin gax have? And what impressive striking feats does full sized humungousaur have?

Do petrosapiens have a reputation for getting powerful in the span of some years?

Sure you did.

Okay

I know what your point is, I agree some of Ben's aliens do get stronger there's just no way I'm believing diamondhead tanking a 7-A/5-A punch and shrugging it off when six years ago he broke his hands trying to punch an 8-C character is not an outlier. It clearly is when he has no other feats in that category and would make anyone who hurt teen diamondhead 7-A/5-A

What part of they vary in power don't you get? Some of them are stronger than vilgax some of them are considerably weaker, Swampfire later on goes to tank Multiple hits from a highbreed and restrain em. Swampfire shouldn't even be able to get a black eye. Seems like PIS. Anyways Swampfire isn't diamondhead.

He was perfectly fine. He just lost the clash. And that episode was pretty weird cause vilgax was also wrecking tetrax and sugulite after he had absorbed the energy of three stars. Its simply an outlier for humungousaur.

Now that I think about it. What impressive striking feats does virgin gax have? And what impressive striking feats does full sized humungousaur have?
No idea since the show barely talks about(especially since they were dead until like af)

Ya I already said did

But your fine with dimandhead stomping a stronger version of vilgax? Ok but dose anyone actually hurt or damage him In omniverse? Because the only time that comes to mind is in his fight with malgax

Actually there only a little bit weaker then vilgax at worst,oh good even better he took on a high ranking highbreed. True but he still got knocked out so eh.dosen’t matter it still goes back to my point of Ben training his aliens

So getting completely overpowered, knocked back to his base form and getting his head stomped in is fine to you? You mean after suglite used said power to put his planet back together. Not really, he beats highbreeds near the end of the invasion arc and even takes a blow from a diagon amped vilgax.

go watch the show

No idea since the show barely talks about(especially since they were dead until like af)
Ya I already said did
But your fine with dimandhead stomping a stronger version of vilgax? Ok but dose anyone actually hurt or damage him In omniverse? Because the only time that comes to mind is in his fight with malgax
Virgin gax isn't physically stronger than classic vilgax. 5-A slamworm confirmed??
Actually there only a little bit weaker then vilgax at worst,oh good even better he took on a high ranking highbreed. True but he still got knocked out so eh.dosen’t matter it still goes back to my point of Ben training his aliens
Alright
So getting completely overpowered, knocked back to his base form and getting his head stomped in is fine to you? You mean after suglite used said power to put his planet back together. Not really, he beats highbreeds near the end of the invasion arc and even takes a blow from a diagon amped vilgax.
And then struggles with billions robots later on, those things are called outliers. Wasn't daigon gax hurt and overpowered by eatle and also struggled to pick up half a castle?
go watch the show
I see what you did there. Alright i did watch and virgin gax and humungousaur never had impressive striking above High 8-C.

Last edited:
I just read the 2-A thread. Hmmm. At the end, when the Earth is recreated, stars seem to spawn in. Is there proof that every single galaxy in the infinite universe was moved to position? Infinite Speed is a tier that can't be given lightly
There is no proof that every single galaxy in the infinite universe moved, neither it can exist because there are infinite of them obv. Also “creation of end” galaxy or “milky way galaxy” was no different than before one's, in both cases particles from alien x body divided continuously to form all the matter in the galaxies within no time.

If anything, it'll be decided over what happened on the shown region to be set a default for all there is.

The map of infinity can be used for offensive purposes?

Bigchill? Is... 2-C?
No, He froze the energy that was causing a High 3-A chain reaction, Low 2-C if you wanna wank the Null Void's size.
he was even ready to face of agianst a 10 year old waybig
No he wasn't lol.
who should be just as strong as ultimate Kevin
Lmao, no lol, OV Kevin only had access to 10 aliens.
Ultimate kevin was hurt by arcade machines, spidermonkey, missles, fodder Charmcaster golemns etc. He's the definition of weak.
His only good feats are KOing ult humungousaur and tanking getting put through 3 houses. His anti feats are so consistent that his good feats become outliers.
Nah Ult. Kevin is on Ult. Humungousaur's level, everything else is just people trying to restrain him. Like Ult. Kevin explicitly has 1/10th the power of each of Ben's individual aliens so all those anti-feats would apply to Ben's aliens too if you wanna go that route.
Also iirc OV kevin was holding back and pretending like he'd gone crazy/evil.
He held back his durability? Crazy.
This isn't dragon ball. Training doesn't give you UI levels of power in Ben 10. Ben just gets better at using his powers.
Training can make you a lot stronger in Ben 10 but not by a dimensional gap indeed.
Pretty sure Atomix is in Tier 2
He's not else he'd be on the list. He does have High 1-B concept hax however.
Omfl is this fodder ben 10 discussion thread?
STFU
Atomix is tier 2 on the wiki?
DD isn't talking about "on the wiki".
This is correct. She might have actually gained some dimensional transcendences, so forget what I said earlier Ig.
Yes, although inferior to generate rex would be a better phrase yes?
******* based, for that alone I'll invite you to the Ben 10 server. Can I get your Discord tag?
Fra, generator Rex story is better than ben 10 series upto alien force.
ULTRA BASED
Generator Rex > Ben 10 (Entire Franchise, shows+comic+movies+games)
OMEGA BASED
destroying the machine wouldn’t make Big Chill scale lol
Mav read, DD clearly said the energy too.
Anyways.. so is rath stronger than fourarms or not. I think he is
He scales to Exo-Skull, so he should be relative. Granted I never saw the full fight, so if someone could link that'd be appreciated.
Rath got no feats so no
LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING INDIAN BEN 10 BRO, YOU NEED TO PAY BETTER ATTENTION WHEN RATH IS ON-SCREEN OR ELSE RATH WILL PUT HIS FEET ON YOUR FACE!

No, He froze the energy that was causing a High 3-A chain reaction, Low 2-C if you wanna wank the Null Void's size.

No he wasn't lol.

Lmao, no lol, OV Kevin only had access to 10 aliens.

Nah Ult. Kevin is on Ult. Humungousaur's level, everything else is just people trying to restrain him. Like Ult. Kevin explicitly has 1/10th the power of each of Ben's individual aliens so all those anti-feats would apply to Ben's aliens too if you wanna go that route.

He held back his durability? Crazy.

Training can make you a lot stronger in Ben 10 but not by a dimensional gap indeed.

He's not else he'd be on the list. He does have High 1-B concept hax however.

STFU

DD isn't talking about "on the wiki".

This is correct. She might have actually gained some dimensional transcendences, so forget what I said earlier Ig.

******* based, for that alone I'll invite you to the Ben 10 server. Can I get your Discord tag?

ULTRA BASED

OMEGA BASED

Mav read, DD clearly said the energy too.

He scales to Exo-Skull, so he should be relative. Granted I never saw the full fight, so if someone could link that'd be appreciated.

LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING INDIAN BEN 10 BRO, YOU NEED TO PAY BETTER ATTENTION WHEN RATH IS ON-SCREEN OR ELSE RATH WILL PUT HIS FEET ON YOUR FACE!

Okay this all seems alright and true, so I disagree

Back