• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

unknown.png

Very good EE, Alien X’s DNA got nuked because Atomic-X is fodder. Meaning failsafe or not, no-one was around to resist it.

wasn't Ascalon Ben>Ultimatrix Ben, since he had the two most powerful weapons and the power of Dagon?

personally I think Meta-nanite Rex>Ultimate Way big
Uhhhh look, the Ultimatrix ain’t visible so shush. Like technically Chromastone has the Ultimatrix too so.

Rex doesn’t have anything to put him that high.

Hmm, yeah Ig the timeline splice could have happened a while ago or well “celestialsapiens did it”. I don’t think it’s that extreme, not more-so than UA Shocksquatch vs OV Shocksquatch for instance.
I don’t she how that would change anything. How is a design change on the same lvl has have completely different Biology?

Alright since reboot is 6-a now the only thing left is the speed which doesn’t make since seeing as I haven’t seen a reasoning as to why vilgax’s eyes are relativistic

Back