• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

• Dagon underestimates George in their first battle, leading to his defeat.
  • Dagon doesn’t underestimate George in their second battle, is very confident in being able to win and kills George with basically no effort once he felt like it.
Yeh
  • Ultimate Vilgax was terrified of Ascalon and got completely owned in his “fight” with Ben (The fight sucked balls but the intention seemed to be for Ben to beat Vilgax easily).
I don't see it that way.
Vilgax was confirmed to be stronger than Ascalon n'y merch, himself and the battle itself, being able to overpower him with little effort.
Vilgax was scared of Eatle, as funny as that can be.
Looking at it under this lens, idk how I’m supposed to see this in any way other than Ben being stronger than George with Ascalon. My guess is this is just because George is a tired old man even in his “rejuvenated” body and can’t use the sword to its full effectiveness (maybe it’s focusing some of its power on keeping George fit for battle?), since it’s lampshaded by Chromastone earlier and it’s the only reason I can think of for Vilgax to think that Ascalon is so scary. Originally I was against this idea, but now I’m not sure why I ever was.

EDIT:

Actually wait, perhaps its power is based on worthiness? Modern day George is a lot less worthy of the sword so that could play a factor in its strength.

Actually, that makes sense

Back