• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Can we consider Eon's LS to be at least Average Human? considering he can lift Ultimate Swampfire and throw Ben 10,000 to fly and it could also be higher being this, should be Class 5 considering he is an alternate Ben

Can we consider Eon's LS to be at least Average Human? considering he can lift Ultimate Swampfire and throw Ben 10,000 to fly and it could also be higher being this, should be Class 5 considering he is an alternate timeline to Ben Prime

Unknown, at least Class 5“ would probably work best, since while he should definitely be superior to other Bens I feel just writing “at least Class 5” would give the wrong impression.

Anyone know what happened to the Map of Infinity after Aggregor used it?
It’s not really explained, however I personally think Kevin either took it or absorbed it since he kinda needs the map to get out of the Forge of Creation and back to his universe.

I say “or absorbed” since we obviously never see him physically take it from Aggregor and we also never see the map at all after the episode.

It’s not really explained, however I personally think Kevin either took it or absorbed it since he kinda needs the map to get out of the Forge of Creation and back to his universe.

I say “or absorbed” since we obviously never see him physically take it from Aggregor and we also never see the map at all after the episode.
If it was absorbed then does that mean Ben basically returned the pieces back to where they came from when Ben pressed the button that stripped all of the power Darkstar stole?

If it was absorbed then does that mean Ben basically returned the pieces back to where they came from when Ben pressed the button that stripped all of the power Darkstar stole?
Yeah that’s how I see it. IMO the only two times they could’ve reasonably been returned are at the end when Ben presses the button or when Paradox showed up at the end of the Forge of Creation episode. And obviously Kevin not having the map at that point is a pretty big plot hole so yeah.

Can we consider Eon's LS to be at least Average Human? considering he can lift Ultimate Swampfire and throw Ben 10,000 to fly and it could also be higher being this, should be Class 5 considering he is an alternate Ben

Shouldn't he scale to Diamondhead 's? He was able to clash swords with him and even throwing back a little bit.

Can anyone think of any good 5 Years Later feats? From what I can remember:
  • That thing with NRG and the dwarf star
  • Cooper surviving the explosion from Eon ascending into Divinity (albeit barely)
  • Divinity splitting off a good chunk of the Earth while punching Way Big (which Way Big tanks)
  • Divinity lifting Way Big’s foot before growing in size
  • MonKi apparently having FTL speeds? (The wiki mentions this but I’m not sure where it comes from)
  • Whatever’s going on with Buck Wild’s speed

Last edited:
Can anyone think of any good 5 Years Later feats? From what I can remember:
  • That thing with NRG and the dwarf star
  • Cooper surviving the explosion from Eon ascending into Divinity (albeit barely)
  • Divinity splitting off a good chunk of the Earth while punching Way Big (which Way Big tanks)
  • Divinity lifting Way Big’s foot before growing in size
  • MonKi apparently having FTL speeds? (The wiki mentions this but I’m not sure where it comes from)
  • Whatever’s going on with Buck Wild’s speed
  • Lodestar moving that huge structure.
  • Alien X being able to undo everything with a thought, and containing the space time bomb (that was about to destroy everything of Ben's and Danny's cosmologies) with just his fingers lol.
  • Kuro saying that Super MonKi has the power to destroy a solar system
  • - Atomix transmutes the Big Ben fusion.
  • - Divinity being able to overcome Clockwork's time stop via sheer speed.

And if we go by PS

- A Mutant To'kustar energy beam being able to nearly overload Feedback, even when he was shown doing the Big Bang thing (this could be an outlier).
- Ben's avarage alien being on par with Danny.

Last edited:
  • Lodestar moving that huge structure.
  • Alien X being able to undo everything with a thought, and containing the space time bomb (that was about to destroy everything of Ben's and Danny's cosmologies) with just his fingers lol.
  • Kuro saying that Super MonKi has the power to destroy a solar system
  • - Atomix transmutes the Big Ben fusion.
  • - Divinity being able to overcome Clockwork's time stop via sheer speed.
Damn, most of these are way better than the stuff I could remember lol. What chapter was the Lodestar thing again? I remember him doing something impressive but I don’t exactly remember what. Was it the ship that was draining the dwarf star?

- A Mutant To'kustar energy beam being able to nearly overload Feedback, even when he was shown doing the Big Bang thing (this could be an outlier).
I believe this was based on that one filler episode where Feedback struggled to contain the energy of one of Fistrick’s machines or something like that. I was thinking of how to handle the Feedback Big Bang thing in regards to the Way Bad since (at least) Universe level+ for a Way Bad and the entire cast seems a bit unrealistic, however there is both the containing of the Big Bang and the surviving of it to consider. Idk maybe we should just handwave it as an outlier or assume Feedback did some wacky different thing in regards to the Big Bang.

- Ben's avarage alien being on par with Danny.
If you’re implying Ben’s aliens should all be 2-A, I’d personally rather scale the 5YL characters to their own shown feats as they’re portrayed very differently from how the VSBW profiles scale the canon versions.

Damn, most of these are way better than the stuff I could remember lol. What chapter was the Lodestar thing again? I remember him doing something impressive but I don’t exactly remember what. Was it the ship that was draining the dwarf star?
Yep, exactly that, is the same chapter.
.I believe this was based on that one filler episode where Feedback struggled to contain the energy of one of Fistrick’s machines or something like that
I'm 99.9% sure that that never happened.
Feedback only appeared in one of Fisttrick episodes, and was a cameo practically.
I was thinking of how to handle the Feedback Big Bang thing in regards to the Way Bad since (at least) Universe level+ for a Way Bad and the entire cast seems a bit unrealistic, however there is both the containing of the Big Bang and the surviving of it to consider. Idk maybe we should just handwave it as an outlier or assume Feedback did some wacky different thing in regards to the Big Bang.
Maybe was done under that theory of "The Omnitrix helped Ben to contain the explosion"
If you’re implying Ben’s aliens should all be 2-A, I’d personally rather scale the 5YL characters to their own shown feats as they’re portrayed very differently from how the VSBW profiles scale the canon versions.
Fair.

I'm 99.9% sure that that never happened.
Feedback only appeared in one of Fisttrick episodes, and was a cameo practically.
Maybe I’m forgetting the exact details, but it was the episode where Fisttrick and some other goons were pretending to be Ben and Ben had to use Wildvine to go undercover.

Maybe was done under that theory of "The Omnitrix helped Ben to contain the explosion"
Maybe

Maybe I’m forgetting the exact details, but it was the episode where Fisttrick and some other goons were pretending to be Ben and Ben had to use Wildvine to go undercover.
Noup.
Ben runs after him as Feedback, he tries to shoot him but he feels bad at doing it, so he aims to the sky.

No more, he doesn't absorb anything.

Noup.
Ben runs after him as Feedback, he tries to shoot him but he feels bad at doing it, so he aims to the sky.

No more, he doesn't absorb anything.
…by jove, I rewatched that part of the episode and you’re right. What a crazy thing to misremember for years. Wonder what was up with the Way Bad stuff in 5YL then.

Guys, help.
I've wanted to make an Atomix (Ben) vs Ultimate Way Big )Albedo) for days, bit I don't know how to do it.

Does anyone knows how to do it or where can I check it?

BTW, I want you to remember the only episode Wildvine gets any focus or stars in is the episode where Ben almost becomes a member of the mafia because he went to the Gym.

Boundless chicken?

Hmmmmm, noticing some similarities here…

ben-10-fan-theory-the-eon-in-ultimate-alien-and-ultimate-v0-br10mt32iv7a1.jpg

screenshot_2022_05_15_100053.png

I think there was a thread about that but I think everyone just sort of forgot about it.
I think that thread was more about if the storm was 3C with just visuals or via irl things.

But, I'm trying to calc the end of the game when Ben beats Albedo and disperses the storm. (I think that is what happened, but I'm still figuring it out if was that or just the effect of Albedo no being able to hold it anymore)

So for anyone who couldn’t tell before, I felt like doing some 5YL scaling stuff. Here’s everything I thought might be interesting scaling-wise from rewatching all the currently released motion comic chapters (Earlier episodes don’t have timestamps since I didn’t think to do that at first and kinda don’t feel like going back through them right now):

• Ghostfreak can stop Danny from phasing.
  • Feedback and Danny can push back a Way Bad and break one of its arm fins with a combined attack (good for if we assume To’kustars are still planet destroyers).

• A Dimension 12 robot and Emperor Millious have a cameo.
  • Mentions Feedback containing the Big Bang.

• Vlad casually blocks Four Arms’ punch.
  • Phantom Flame Danny pushes Vlad through a building.
  • Slampeed knocks Vlad back with a speed-boosted headbutt.
  • XLR8, Danny and Vlad can travel across a city at high speeds.
  • Vlad is implied to be comparable in speed to XLR8.
  • Chromastone can’t absorb Ecto-Energy.

• The Chronian War broke apart a planet and gradually destabilised their universe.
  • Eon states that his evolution would take himself beyond anything his people could do, which presumably includes those previous feats.

• Multiverse mumbo-jumbo (5:10).
  • Temporal Zone (9:15; A dimension between timelines or something?).

• The dwarf star was over halfway drained by the start of the episode/chapter.
  • Ultraviolent’s AP is comparable to Vlad’s, and Vlad himself is either a glass cannon or he’s using illusions or something.
  • Cosmic Drill deals a noticeable amount of damage to a planet, which Vlad tanks thanks to an energy barrier (4:20).
  • Vlad can phase out of Ghostfreak’s grip.
  • After Danny first unlocks his Budding state he does much better fighting against Vlad.
  • Lodestar casually pulls apart Zim’s ship (7:50).
  • Black Hole stuff starts here (8:20).
    • NRG can technically absorb Ecto-Energy, although it causes him a lot of pain and still bugs out the Omnitrix.

• Eon explaining the multiverse and potential of Ecto-Energy (8:38).
    • Ecto-Energy is repeatedly stated to have no limits to its potential use, to the point the user could “tear a hole through reality”, “transcend time” or even defeat a Celestialsapien.

• Tier 0 Divinity, GGs (11:34)
  • Vlad creates a storm cloud and uses the lightning to power up his attack (13:07).
  • Fallout Ben’s stronger mutation reaches “planet buster status” and “danger level 5”, and there are also other notable stats like height, weight and speed though I can’t fully make them out (18:15; the 5YL Wiki says this thing’s actual name is Planet Buster, but I assume the phrase is both its name and its strength level. Also I just noticed the funny coincidence of the “planet buster” being “level 5”).
  • Atomix easily overwhelms Planet Buster and carries it to space (18:41).
  • The explosion as Eon evolves (19:50).

• The beginning shows a different perspective to Eon’s evolution.
  • According to Dr. Animo, “No machine in the multiverse could hold [Divinity] now” (0:59; I don’t think there’s anything that makes this statement all that crazy, however I might be wrong considering all the references in this series to stuff I haven’t watched).
  • Divinity looks through the multiverse I think (2:20)?
  • Divinity brags about being able to lift 100 tons or something (3:14).
    • In all seriousness idk if this is just crazy Cosmic Awareness, alluding to his full potential or stating how powerful he currently actually is. Although the allusion to “God”- assuming it’s meant to be taken literally -is a pretty interesting lore note.
  • Divinity lifts up Way Big’s foot, grows to multiple times his size and then punches him through the planet so hard it causes a piece of it to break off (4:33).
  • Also alluded to in the previous episode/chapter, but Vlad in his human form can now overpower and outpace Budding Danny.
  • Divinity stops Soarnitho and full Anodite Gwendolyn from time travelling, with Gwendolyn describing it as him “holding onto time”. Also there are giant cracks forming out in space (6:46).
  • Divinity puts a “lock” on the timeline to prevent anyone from ever travelling back to before his evolution (7:52).
  • Base MonKi sends a blast through Divinity’s brain, however Divinity easily heals from it (8:53).
  • Base MonKi physically clashes with Divinity’s lasers, and Future Fenton absorbs one of them to power an attack that slices most of Divinity’s head off. Divinity heals from this as well (9:51).
  • The cracks are established to be due to reality changing too much in one area. MonKi also seems to imply Divinity’s mere existence is causing it (10:16).
  • Vlad alludes to Ecto-Energy users having the potential of infinite stamina (11:48).
  • Future Fenton and Super MonKi knock Awakened Vlad around, and Super MonKi blasts him away with his Deca-Doom Cannon (14:06).

So yeah that’s what I noticed, although it’s very possible I missed something. Unfortunately I didn’t notice any crazy speed feats (unless the Planet Buster number is high or the Black Hole stuff can be used for something) or Lifting Strength feats for lower tier characters, which kinda sucks since everything after this point is high tier characters. However I think we can get Tier 5 for mid tiers, and maybe upscale low tiers from the aged Chronians that destroyed that one planet since the Eon that kid and teen Ben fought should scale to a Chronian (although I’m not entirely sure if it’s in real time or not).

I’m also gonna watch the And Beyond episodes and maybe re-read the later comic chapters to look for more feats, although in the latter’s case I might just wait for the motion comic versions to come out.

So for anyone who couldn’t tell before, I felt like doing some 5YL scaling stuff. Here’s everything I thought might be interesting scaling-wise from rewatching all the currently released motion comic chapters (Earlier episodes don’t have timestamps since I didn’t think to do that at first and kinda don’t feel like going back through them right now):

• Ghostfreak can stop Danny from phasing.
  • Feedback and Danny can push back a Way Bad and break one of its arm fins with a combined attack (good for if we assume To’kustars are still planet destroyers).
Well, they should be weaker than Ben's Way Big, because doesn't make sense that a normal tier alien can harm a Powerhouse alien.
  • A Dimension 12 robot and Emperor Millious have a cameo.
  • Mentions Feedback containing the Big Bang.
Shouldn't this scale to Way Bad's Cosmic Ray? Or is just an outlier?
  • Vlad casually blocks Four Arms’ punch.
  • Phantom Flame Danny pushes Vlad through a building.
  • Slampeed knocks Vlad back with a speed-boosted headbutt.
  • XLR8, Danny and Vlad can travel across a city at high speeds.
  • Vlad is implied to be comparable in speed to XLR8.
  • Chromastone can’t absorb Ecto-Energy.
Can we use the info of the TYLwiki? Because it says that XLR8 can travel the entirety of Earth's surface in a matter of second.
  • The Chronian War broke apart a planet and gradually destabilised their universe.
  • Eon states that his evolution would take himself beyond anything his people could do, which presumably includes those previous feats.
Idk, maybe it was just environment destruction.
  • Multiverse mumbo-jumbo (5:10).
  • Temporal Zone (9:15; A dimension between timelines or something?).
Ig
  • The dwarf star was over halfway drained by the start of the episode/chapter.
  • Ultraviolent’s AP is comparable to Vlad’s, and Vlad himself is either a glass cannon or he’s using illusions or something.
  • Cosmic Drill deals a noticeable amount of damage to a planet, which Vlad tanks thanks to an energy barrier (4:20).
  • Vlad can phase out of Ghostfreak’s grip.
  • After Danny first unlocks his Budding state he does much better fighting against Vlad.
  • Lodestar casually pulls apart Zim’s ship (7:50).
  • Black Hole stuff starts here (8:20).
    • NRG can technically absorb Ecto-Energy, although it causes him a lot of pain and still bugs out the Omnitrix.
Shouldn't the Ecto-Energy scale above Ledgerdpmain, the Big Bang or something? Because being able to bug the watch is something that none of the previous situations were able to do.
  • Eon explaining the multiverse and potential of Ecto-Energy (8:38).
    • Ecto-Energy is repeatedly stated to have no limits to its potential use, to the point the user could “tear a hole through reality”, “transcend time” or even defeat a Celestialsapien.
Damn, 1-B Vlad.
It's weird how they downplayed Alien X or how they wanked Danny Phantom lol.
  • Tier 0 Divinity, GGs (11:34)
  • Vlad creates a storm cloud and uses the lightning to power up his attack (13:07).
  • Fallout Ben’s stronger mutation reaches “planet buster status” and “danger level 5”, and there are also other notable stats like height, weight and speed though I can’t fully make them out (18:15; the 5YL Wiki says this thing’s actual name is Planet Buster, but I assume the phrase is both its name and its strength level. Also I just noticed the funny coincidence of the “planet buster” being “level 5”).
  • Atomix easily overwhelms Planet Buster and carries it to space (18:41).
  • The explosion as Eon evolves (19:50).
On the wiki it says that Planet buster is an actually planet buster, so, there's that.
  • The beginning shows a different perspective to Eon’s evolution.
  • According to Dr. Animo, “No machine in the multiverse could hold [Divinity] now” (0:59; I don’t think there’s anything that makes this statement all that crazy, however I might be wrong considering all the references in this series to stuff I haven’t watched).
  • Divinity looks through the multiverse I think (2:20)?
  • Divinity brags about being able to lift 100 tons or something (3:14).
    • In all seriousness idk if this is just crazy Cosmic Awareness, alluding to his full potential or stating how powerful he currently actually is. Although the allusion to “God”- assuming it’s meant to be taken literally -is a pretty interesting lore note.
  • Divinity lifts up Way Big’s foot, grows to multiple times his size and then punches him through the planet so hard it causes a piece of it to break off (4:33).
  • Also alluded to in the previous episode/chapter, but Vlad in his human form can now overpower and outpace Budding Danny.
  • Divinity stops Soarnitho and full Anodite Gwendolyn from time travelling, with Gwendolyn describing it as him “holding onto time”. Also there are giant cracks forming out in space (6:46).
  • Divinity puts a “lock” on the timeline to prevent anyone from ever travelling back to before his evolution (7:52).
  • Base MonKi sends a blast through Divinity’s brain, however Divinity easily heals from it (8:53).
  • Base MonKi physically clashes with Divinity’s lasers, and Future Fenton absorbs one of them to power an attack that slices most of Divinity’s head off. Divinity heals from this as well (9:51).
  • The cracks are established to be due to reality changing too much in one area. MonKi also seems to imply Divinity’s mere existence is causing it (10:16).
  • Vlad alludes to Ecto-Energy users having the potential of infinite stamina (11:48).
  • Future Fenton and Super MonKi knock Awakened Vlad around, and Super MonKi blasts him away with his Deca-Doom Cannon (14:06).
So, Super MonKi, Way Big and Atomix would be Tier 5, right? And Divinity Awakened.
So yeah that’s what I noticed, although it’s very possible I missed something. Unfortunately I didn’t notice any crazy speed feats (unless the Planet Buster number is high or the Black Hole stuff can be used for something) or Lifting Strength feats for lower tier characters, which kinda sucks since everything after this point is high tier characters. However I think we can get Tier 5 for mid tiers, and maybe upscale low tiers from the aged Chronians that destroyed that one planet since the Eon that kid and teen Ben fought should scale to a Chronian (although I’m not entirely sure if it’s in real time or not).

I’m also gonna watch the And Beyond episodes and maybe re-read the later comic chapters to look for more feats, although in the latter’s case I might just wait for the motion comic versions to come out.
The fast aliens episode could help to get us closer to a level for the rabbit like one.

Ultraviolet’s AP is comparable to Vlad’s, and Vlad himself is either a glass cannon or he’s using illusions or something.

Shadow Clones in Danny Phantom lore are apparently weaker than user, so that explains Vlad’s clones getting one shot.

The main/common downside to this ability is that for each duplicate they make, the user's power is proportionately divided.

Well, they should be weaker than Ben's Way Big, because doesn't make sense that a normal tier alien can harm a Powerhouse alien.
Oh absolutely, especially since Way Big tanked a Divinity punch. I think Ben is just generally stronger now.

Shouldn't this scale to Way Bad's Cosmic Ray? Or is just an outlier?
Honestly I’m still not sure which is why I brought it up, but I am kinda leaning more towards outlier.

Can we use the info of the TYLwiki? Because it says that XLR8 can travel the entirety of Earth's surface in a matter of second.
Depends on whether it’s based on stuff from 5YL or canon, as sometimes they mention stuff like Feedback absorbing Malware’s blast which I don’t believe is ever referenced in 5YL. In this case I believe they’re referencing the speed of Ben 10,000’s XLR8, which I don’t think is useable even if I wanted to use canon feats.

Idk, maybe it was just environment destruction.
Definitely ED for the universe destabilisation, but for the planet destroying I’m not sure. Thinking about it though it probably is given it happens in the exact same scene.

Shouldn't the Ecto-Energy scale above Ledgerdpmain, the Big Bang or something? Because being able to bug the watch is something that none of the previous situations were able to do.
I don’t think so, I think it’s just its weird nature rather than raw power.

Damn, 1-B Vlad.
It's weird how they downplayed Alien X or how they wanked Danny Phantom lol.
I think it might be based on some writer statements that say Alien X is weak to stuff that defies physics, which would in this case include Ecto-Energy. Also tbh canon Danny Phantom characters seem kinda cracked already based on their VSBW profiles.

So, Super MonKi, Way Big and Atomix would be Tier 5, right? And Divinity Awakened.
Tbh they get to Tier 5 just based on mid-tier feats, but yeah those guys and base MonKi are at least Tier 5 and maybe way higher. That reminds me, didn’t you say Kuro said Super MonKi was a Solar System buster? Where did that come from?

The fast aliens episode could help to get us closer to a level for the rabbit like one.
Tbh all three of them might give useful feats considering how barren speed feats are here.

Shadow Clones in Danny Phantom lore are apparently weaker than user, so that explains Vlad’s clones getting one shot.

Oh yeah that would explain it, see now this is what not knowing half of a crossover series does to ya.

Back