• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Feedback one shots Alien X at Full Power 😈
IMG_6599.png
IMG_6600.png
Consistent with AX being unable to stop the Annihilargh twice and Four Arms knocking him and almost Galactic Gladiator out.

I dont know if its allowed, i was able to see old profiles of alien X and they were quite Lol.

He was actually 3-A when his profile was created so zamasu indeed didn't do anything new 💀💀

Last edited:
Classic Ben 10 will be small town level again (specifically small town+). I’m not sure about UAF yet since there are more feats I’m looking for, but OV is currently lookin at 6-C unfortunately.
Sounds like an outlier.
Anyways I put my foot down for OS, UAF and OV getting different ratings. So either shaft everyone to small town or put everyone at 6-C.

Oh, Upgrade gets fried by Rex… maybe. Let me think that through… he probably gets fried if we don’t count Reboot feats.

The Pattern how he wrecked alpha's ultimatrix and cures EVO's by absorbing the nanites are awfully similar
also how would this prevent Alpha from remaking the watch?
That's his limitation ,he probably doesn't store the information he creates
otherwise he could have done it after rex absorbed his ultimatrix.
Rex' builds are metal, not nanites. Same should go for Alpha.
*nanite based metals ,otherwise once formed they would be permanent.
He himself is a sentient nanite

The Pattern how he wrecked alpha's ultimatrix and cures EVO's by absorbing the nanites are awfully similar
He doesn’t absorb their nanites, he shuts them down. So it’s the pattern of Rex using tech manipulation that you see.
That's his limitation ,he probably doesn't store the information he creates
He does, he had to hit the Ultimatrix twice to completely copy it.
otherwise he could have done it after rex absorbed his ultimatrix.
Not if Rex also destroyed the info.
*nanite based metals ,otherwise once formed they would be permanent.
He himself is a sentient nanite
The nanites shape the metal but they aren’t the whole build. Else he wouldn’t be able to cut nanites in half.

Hmm I stand corrected, now the offloading thing makes more sense.

In each case absorbing some of his nanites wouldn’t get rid of the Ultimatrix, it’s still the same pattern as when he uses tech manipulation in general and usually we see Rex’s nanites interfacing with the other nanites when he cures.

He doesn’t absorb their nanites, he shuts them down
He only says he "time to shut off" but basically he is absorbing those nanites and needs to constantly injected out otherwise overloads him .This was shown in the show.
He does, he had to hit the Ultimatrix twice to completely copy it.
That's basically first time only absorbing the charge to transform ben back.
Then the next he says "perhaps i could use a suitable host" then hits the ultimatrix to copy it.
Not if Rex also destroyed the info.
He is never shown to have the ability to destroy information.
Else he wouldn’t be able to cut nanites in half.
That basically depends on how he orders the nanites to form.

In each case absorbing some of his nanites wouldn’t get rid of the Ultimatrix, it’s still the same pattern as when he uses tech manipulation in general and usually we see Rex’s nanites interfacing with the other nanites when he cures.
yes
it's hard to find scan for for GREX on yt

You sure?
Seems like it
1. Hacking the ultimatrix disabling its Firewalls.
2. Copying the schematics of a discharged ultimatrix.
I mean if you destroy a hard drive the info that was on it will also be gone.
Ok in both case ,absorbing or destroying information is lost.Basically Nanites stores the information.
The nanites don’t change shape, the nanites shape the metal.
Never seen in the show ,should be similar to elena's nanites who have the ability to shapeshift.

Never seen in the show ,should be similar to elena's nanites who have the ability to shapeshift.
We see several close-ups on them at various times. So no.
Ok in both case ,absorbing or destroying information is lost.Basically Nanites stores the information.
Yes it seems our interpretations are equal there. I think my interpretation still makes a bit more sense since we’ve never seen Rex do a localized cure event like that and Alpha is likely incurable.

Also when Rex used curing on VK’s mechanical hand it fell apart, rather than being completely gone.

Last edited:
Back