• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Yeah it is accepted.

Though Durability negation for Malware with the Tachyon Cannon wasn't added yet for Malware despite that being a pretty big deal with the Tachyon Cannon.

Because everyone scales off each other so we didn't change the justifications much aside from the notable ones.

Not sure why is that so egregious when they were still scaling to tier 6/5 before.

and for the record, this wouldn't have happened if Ultimate Humungousaur didn't scale to the guy that kicked his ass (which wasn't even my intention in the first place)

Not sure why is that so egregious when they were still scaling to tier 6/5 before
Because they had some fests on that level, like Galvan B's feat, Armodrillo's race fest, Goop's feat, The Great oke's feat & the Sub-Energy'z feat.
ON the other side, they don't have ANY Large Planet level fest, only PS.

and for the record, this wouldn't have happened if Ultimate Hmungousaur didn't scale to the guy that kicked his ass (which wasn't even my intention in the first place)
I agree that he scales, because Kevin didn't stomp him, and Ben was able to even stop his punches.

Not sure why is that so egregious when they were still scaling to tier 6/5 before.

and for the record, this wouldn't have happened if Ultimate Hmungousaur didn't scale to the guy that kicked his ass (which wasn't even my intention in the first place)
My problem isn’t really the tier itself but just how it’s achieved. High 6-A/5-C at least had their own feats for that, whereas 5-A is downscaling based entirely off of a DVD statement and a guidebook statement. It’s not even implied in the show proper outside of “Whampire downscales from Alpha Rune” arguments. Not to mention the two statements even list different values that only technically don’t contradict each other if you interpret them a specific awkward way.

Sorry about the mini rant, but I needed to get that out of my system.

Not that it matters really, but one guy in Reddit has gone through renaming all of Ben's Transformations based on people suggesting them and the one who gets the most votes wins, here's all the completed playlists/batches:

And they just started with the final batch.

Not that it matters really, but one guy in Reddit has gone through renaming all of Ben's Transformations based on people suggesting them and the one who gets the most votes wins, here's all the completed playlists/batches:

And they just started with the final batch.

I can't take "Quarter Pounder", "The One", or "Scumbug" seriously. Sorry

Okey, I found something interesting in the Malgsx vs Ben fight

Ben says that he's not sure if he can defeat Vilgax this time, wouldn't that make Malgax above things like Dagon and 4th Form Malware? Two guys who Ben defeated by himself.
Well, malware kinda, he needed the Helix energy to do it.

What do you think, guys? Malgsx > Dagon and 4th Form Malsare?. Vilgax also says that now he's unstoppable.

Ben says that he's not sure if he can defeat Vilgax this time, wouldn't that make Malgax above things like Dagon and 4th Form Malware? Two guys who Ben defeated by himself.

What do you think, guys? Malgsx > Dagon and 4th Form Malsare?. Vilgax also says that now he's unstoppable.

Doubt it. Dagon defeated Ultimate Way Big and Ben needed Ascalon to defeat a fusion of both Dagon and Vilgax. There's also the fact that Malgax can't bend reality or use Mind Manipulation

Doubt it. Dagon defeated Ultimate Way Big and Ben needed Ascalon to defeat a fusion of both Dagon and Vilgax.
Well, yeah.
And Ben needed the energy of the Helix to defeat a weaker version of Malware than the one who battled against Way Big, and that was the Malware that albedo used to create Vilgax s armor
Wouldn't that make 3th Form Malware > Malgax? Or is there something that I'm not gettikg

Scaling above fourth form Malware makes sense, but no on Dagon.
I think they have the same issue: Ben needed an extra to defeat them both, Ascalon for Dagonax and the Hellx for Malware.
And is even worse when you remember that that Malware was weaker than the Malware that was vaporized by a Cosmic Ray of Way Big.

I think the Helix was to finally overcome Malware's regen so he could never come back again.

Like even Ben says it "There has to be a way to take out this chump once and for all" Because Malware just kept surviving shit, it doesn't have to do with power in the sense he was too strong.

I think the Helix was to finally overcome Malware's regen so he could never come back again.

Like even Ben says it "There has to be a way to take out this chump once and for all" Because Malware just kept surviving shit, it doesn't have to do with power in the sense he was too strong.
That actually makes some sense

But, even then, The Malsare that Albedo used to create the armor was weaker than the one who fought against Way Big, so, idk how would the scaling go.

He’s already relative to Malware 4 for similar reasons (using those statements and others to scale Malgax above Ben’s best aliens, which then scales to Malware 4 since it doesn’t make sense for Malgax to be massively superior), but yeah like others have said these are both enemies where he also needed help to win (Ascalon for the former and the revived Mechamorphs for the latter).

I wonder what I should work on right now? I’ve got both the ballsy uni/multi high tier scaling and Eon overhaul on hold right now since I want to wait and see if Green’s eventual cosmology revision massively affects anything. Though it’ll probably be a long while till then lol

He’s already relative to Malware 4 for similar reasons (using those statements and others to scale Malgax above Ben’s best aliens
Ahh, all right.
And better yet, he knows exactly the power of Eatle, fantastic

Which then scales to Malware 4 since it doesn’t make sense for Malgax to be massively superior)
Ok, that makes sense.
But yeah like others have said these are both enemies where he also needed help to win (Ascalon for the former and the revived Mechamorphs for the latter).
So, the scaling chain would be similar to this? Correct me if I'm wrong:

- Dagon / Dagonax > Fourth Form Malware > Ultimate Way Big / Malgax / Atomix > Herald Dagon > Eatle / Ascalon > Every Galvan weapon >/= Highbreed weapons > Any other weapon of the universe > Way Big > Third Form Malware.

Idk if I'm missing something.[/ISPOILER]

So, the scaling chain would be similar to this? Correct me if I'm wrong:
Dagon / Dagonax > Fourth Form Malware > Ultimate Way Big / Malgax / Atomix > Herald Dagon > Eatle / Ascalon > Every Galvan weapon >/= Highbreed weapons > Any other weapon of the universe > Way Big > Third Form Malware.

Idk if I'm missing something.
Pretty much yeah, only Atomix, Malgax and Malware 4 aren’t properly comparable to Ultimate Way Big and Dagon since both groups are just vaguely scaling above Eatle. That’s mainly just semantics though.

Eatle =< Atomix < Malgax ≈ Malware 4

Eatle < Ultimate Way Big < Dagon

Pretty much yeah, only Atomix, Malgax and Malware 4 aren’t properly comparable to Ultimate Way Big and Dagon since both groups are just vaguely scaling above Eatle. That’s mainly just semantics though.

Eatle =< Atomix < Malgax ≈ Malware 4

Eatle < Ultimate Way Big < Dagon
So, Ultimate Way Big and Atomix are equal, and I love that.
I'm curious if Atomix would have done it better than UWB.
I think he would, because Atomix has heat manipulation and durability negation.

If this works for something:

- Oficial media says that Lucibra Vilgax is his most powerful form yet:

- Even when he used Ascalon eight episodes before he appeared as Dagon's minion:

- This is supported by the show, as he says that now that he speaks for his master, He's more powerful than ever:

So, yeah, that makes it definitely: Herald of Vilgax is more powerful than George / Ascalon, which makes the scaling of Eatle (and for consequent, the rest of Ben's aliens) more solid.

Last edited:
Do y’all think there’s any good way to scale Dagon to Eon? Eon’s blatant timeline level statement would be pretty nice for Dagon to have. Only thing I can think of right now is the UA finale episodes being called “The Ultimate Enemy”, which obviously doesn’t work on its own.

Actually maybe you could something with Legerdomain’s power upscaling from Eon, since while his number of servants is technically unquantifiable I don’t think it’s physically possible for him to have gained even a single dimension’s worth of life energy.

Back