• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

I do personally think “greatest power in the universe” is straightforward enough for Chrono Navigator scaling (At least Possibly) but this site has rejected that a hundred times
I mean is Kukui still active? Shot nr. 101 anyone? Tbf now there's a statement that the universe/multiverse was literally created in the Forge of Creation so it might go smoothly this time around. Depends on Zamasu's mood tbh

Help my Outerversal Alien X scaling
Under what system?
guess I got copy and past all 68 pages on an empty channel in my discord them lmao
You got a Ben 10 Discord server? Are you in my server already? Edit: I think you are, post it there too in #feats and calculations
"I also forgot there's a universe considered "pan-dimensional", adding consistency to low outer space beyond"
He means the pan-dimensional invasion caused by Dimension 12, I disagree with it meaning what he thinks it does.

This wiki, it has it’s own tiering system.

This wiki, it has it’s own tiering system.
ah the character stats wiki

lovely place

Guess I would have to look again to answer that

Also, what happened to the OS Series Country level scaling again?

what was the reasoning?

Also if so could u link me the country level stuff again

so I can save it
I recalculated it (not on the wiki) but the explosion itself is actually 6-C. Not High 6-B. Plus poor Vilgax got wrecked by the big boom and was so damaged that he couldn’t recover for months. Not to mention Vilgax's surface area would significantly nerf the amount of energy taken by the blast. Which can be as low as 8-C at worst believe it or not. Tho it might be higher.

I recalculated it (not on the wiki) but the explosion itself is actually 6-C. Not High 6-B.
Underwater explosions are actually more potent than in-air iirc, did you account for that?

Also don’t know if you noticed but scaling people to heat feats is still a thing on VSBW AFAIK

Underwater explosions are actually more potent than in-air iirc, did you account for that?
Yes I did. But you see, Kevin takes into account the amount of damage the detonation would do when it hit's the ground. Not when it's under water. So a grounded explosion is the best method. It also explains why the radius looks so small when it explodes under water.

Yes I did. But you see, Kevin takes into account the amount of damage the detonation would do when it hit's the ground. Not when it's under water. So a grounded explosion is the best method. It also explains why the radius looks so small when it explodes under water.
Oh aight makes sense.

jdnsro715oz61.png

Back