• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Cosmology and Chrono Navigator Upgrade/Discussion + Chronosapien Time Bomb discussion + Alien X practical immunity to sleep-, mind- and soulhax

Well if they don't... then I guess it's fine to assume they don't have a mind or soul and they only get one once they mature in the form of a personality?

During Ben 10 Ultimate Alien S3 Epsiode "The Ultimate Enemy Part 1" julies pet ship who is a Galvanic Mechamorph/Upgrade when Dagon through the Seal turned everyone on earth a Asoterica ship was quickly able to read the signal and transform Julie into the armor (So resistance to whatever should be added to his profile) plus Gwen was also able to form a shield and stop ben,kevin,george into becoming a Asoterica so on both Gwens and Upgrades profile resistance to transformation or whatever should be added

Greenshifter said:
DDM and Kukui seem to disagree with 2-A but I would still like some clarification on our standards regarding this because I think infinite lenght timelines still warrants an upgrade to higher into 2-B.

CTB scaling also still needs to be discussed.

I am currently discussing Alien X's soul and mind in another thread with DemonicDude.

I agree about updating the CTB to 2-A also i believe that ben 10 verse is also 2-A because :

In Ben 10 Ultimate Alien episode "Ben 10000 returns" Paradox mentions that there are infinite multiverses. Paradox says "Ad infinitum", which means "continue forever, without limit" to describe how many parallel worlds/multiverses there are.

Code:
Paradox explains in the Ben 10 omniverse "And then there were none" the cosmos

Paradox uses the quantum mechanics theory and string theory to explain to Ben what the cosmos is. According to both theories, there are infinite multiverses.

Code:
This and the fact that Eon and Paradox, who both can easily timeline travel in a short of time or no timefarm , failed to find the No Watch Timeline until after dozens of years, disproves the "hundreds of timelines" thing.
Furthermore, as also shown in Ben 10 Omniverse episode "And then there were none"

Code:
http://imgur.com/a/VtqPy
Each dot represents Earth, there is 1 Earth for each timeline/multiverse, and clearly, there are more than thousands of dots. So yeah, infinite timelines seem more likely than thousands. Nothing backs up there being only thousands or 1000 of timelines.

Well everything here you posted has been addressed before except Paradox not finding No Watch Ben's timeline before.

Also hundreds of timelines was also said by Paradox.

The thing I am proposing is that the branching never stops and thus at t=infinity there are infinite timelines, this is more a case of site standards and maths than Ben 10 really.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

That statement is by Derick Wyatt who I believe is an Art Producer, not an actual creator not a part of MOA. I don't think we can rely on his word. Especially since we don't accept his word of Celestialsapiens being able to destroy a Multiverss with "6 thoughts"

Ah so it is him, yet Atomix is still considered the second strongest Alien because of him and he's also the reason Alien X lost type 2 self-sustenance. But imo infinite universes (@Door not multiverses how did you get that from that claim?) is not that big of a statement it seems, especially if he's taking about alternate dimensions since we have no "counter-proof" on that one.

Also stop confusing timelines and dimensions, cause the answer you're gonna get now is reaching infinity not being infinity bla bla bla, I'm gonna mathematically proof it's infinite.

Greenshifter said:
Ah so it is him, yet Atomix is still considered the second strongest Alien because of him and he's also the reason Alien X lost type 2 self-sustenance. But imo infinite universes (@Door not multiverses how did you get that from that claim?) is not that big of a statement it seems, especially if he's taking about alternate dimensions since we have no "counter-proof" on that one.
Alien X never had Type 2 SS in the first place. Apparently, Matt Wayne stated that they eat "star stuffs"

MrLuk2000 said:
No, Celestialsapiens have been debating for over thousands if not millions of years and not even move a muscle
Even more impressively it is eons give or take a few, which are equal to billions of years

Back