• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BEN 10 ALIENS 1-B

Ben Tennyson and Chromastone in the previous CRT had celestielsapiens DNA and that made them 1-B.

Skurd can give the same celestielsapiens DNA to any alien it wants, which is the purpose of Skurd, but this should only apply to aliens that appear in the omniverse Skurd cannot access unlocked aliens, at least nothing like this has been shown

there's not much of a point to this topic, it's all about the whole omniverse aliens with celestielsapiens DNA 1-B AP - DURA

evidence: 1 2

aliens not in the omniverse :

1. Chamalien
2. Jetray
3. Fasttrack

NOTE: And I think for every alien, with Skurd, every kind of alien should have DNA, so they can take the arm of another alien at any time.

I mean sure? But this is not limited to Alien X, Skurd can take any DNA from the Omnitrix to give to Ben or his current transformation.

So shouldn't Ben and all of his Aliens technically have each other's abilities by this logic?

Yep, i´m right again

Although this revision sounds weird to me, did any alien besides Chromastone got merged with the DNA of a Celestialsapien?
Ben himself, but other then that no.

Technically, this isn't dependent on Ben or his Transformations, it's on Skurd, who can give Ben the DNA of any of his Aliens to him or while he's transformed into another Alien.

Ben himself, but other then that no.

Technically, this isn't dependent on Ben or his Transformations, it's on Skurd, who can give Ben the DNA of any of his Aliens to him or while he's transformed into another Alien.
So i don´t think it is necessary to give this to his aliens, this would be like giving every alien the possibility of using the Ascalon just like Ben already wielded it

I think that only Ben should have Skurd as some type of "Optional Equipment" on his profile that allows him to access the power of other aliens, putting it on the profile of other aliens besides Chromastone (Who direct used the ability) is unneccessary and is based on a hypothetical situation

So i don´t think it is necessary to give this to his aliens, this would be like giving every alien the possibility of using the Ascalon just like Ben already wielded it

I think that only Ben should have Skurd as some type of "Optional Equipment" on his profile that allows him to access the power of other aliens, putting it on the profile of other aliens besides Chromastone (Who direct used the ability) is unneccessary and is based on a hypothetical situation
this is more probable than hypothetical, other aliens can use the dna of another alien, and in each of them another alien uses the dna of celestielsapiens to pierce the barrier, and the celestielsapiens used the dna of celestielsapiens to pierce the barrier, and the same can be done for the others, after all, this is his feature, Skurd uses the dna of another alien whenever he wants.

this is more probable than hypothetical, other aliens can use the dna of another alien, and in each of them another alien uses the dna of celestielsapiens to pierce the barrier, and the celestielsapiens used the dna of celestielsapiens to pierce the barrier, and the same can be done for the others, after all, this is his feature, Skurd uses the dna of another alien whenever he wants.
That´s what i´m talking about, it is a "What If an Alien uses Skurd" situation, it is not something that really happened In-Verse and is just a hyphotetical situation

I mean sure? But this is not limited to Alien X, Skurd can take any DNA from the Omnitrix to give to Ben or his current transformation.

So shouldn't Ben and all of his Aliens technically have each other's abilities by this logic?
NOTE: And I think for every alien, with Skurd, every kind of alien should have DNA, so they can take the arm of another alien at any time.
yep

Ben had Skurd for an entire season up until the end of the show, it isn't like Ascalon where Ben had it for like, a minute. And it's not like Ben can remove Skurd easily to begin with or decide not to use to him, since Skurd does what he wants half the time( and usually gives the things most suited for combat).

Ben had Skurd for an entire season up until the end of the show, it isn't like Ascalon where Ben had it for like, a minute. And it's not like Ben can remove Skurd easily to begin with or decide not to use to him, since Skurd does what he wants half the time( and usually gives the things most suited for combat).
Yes, and this is the proof.

Technically, yes, Skurd could have used it before, but he didn't know about the DNA until the finale, when it was finally used. I'm iffy on applying it to the others by technicality
yes that's why it makes more sense to use “likely”

I would also like to ask if 1 staff member is enough for this kind of issues.

Back