• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the clip. after Feedback reverts back to Ben. Skurd appears with Celestialsapien arm. Is it possible that Skurd changed Ben's arm but didn't change Feedback's arm?
I think considering Ben’s arm is just a normal arm with a Celestialsapien texture the entire time rather than an actual Celestialsapien arm like Chromastone had, I lean more towards it being something somewhat different than the normal constructs that was only applying to Ben and not his aliens. Skurd and the Omnitrix not having the texture while Ben is transformed is weird though.

I think considering Ben’s arm is just a normal arm with a Celestialsapien texture the entire time rather than an actual Celestialsapien arm like Chromastone had, I lean more towards it being something somewhat different than the normal constructs that was only applying to Ben and not his aliens. Skurd and the Omnitrix not having the texture while Ben is transformed is weird though.
When I look back It is quite different and contradictory from this episode. (start watching at 1.40 seconds.)

By the way, I didn't think of it yesterday, there is a problem. Isn't this Skurd's own feature? So it should say that Skurd can open a profile and give an arm with 1-B Ap-Dura to those he joins with. For a similar example, Zetsu in Naruto also increases the stats of the person with the body it is connected to. Or will we write "5-A physical, Skurd and 1-B Arm" for all the characters holding the bomb? I think it should just be added to Ben and Chromeston. Because they stood on the screen more when the Alien X texture was present and used it while fighting. Others just use it while holding the bomb.

Ben's aliens not having the Celestialsappien arm or Skurd on them even though they should was intentional for that scene and what it represents.

Ben's aliens not having the Celestialsappien arm or Skurd on them even though they should was intentional for that scene and what it represents.
If you say like that. actually we don't even have evidence that Skurd survived the Annihilarrgh because of Alien X's DNA. You try to observe carefully. At the moment when Ben was about to be attacked by the Annihilarrgh. Skurd has not changed to anything. So I said above that it was an error.

If you say like that. actually we don't even have evidence that Skurd survived the Annihilarrgh because of Alien X's DNA. You try to observe carefully. At the moment when Ben was about to be attacked by the Annihilarrgh. Skurd has not changed to anything. So I said above that it was an error.

So the reason that Skurd survived was because Alien X's DNA. should be removed then replace it with the Omnitrix's failsafe.

I think you should save this kind of topic for another crt, this topic has gone on long enough, just add it to the profiles of benji tennyson and chromastone.

Actually, all the aliens that appear in this scene deserve it as well.Technically their arm should be a Celestialsapien arm. But there was an error with the animation.

In fact, it is not necessary, it would be better if it is given only to those who carry celestielsapiens DNA on their arms. For other aliens, it can be given possibly 1-B with the help of skurd, of course.

In fact, it is not necessary, it would be better if it is given only to those who carry celestielsapiens DNA on their arms. For other aliens, it can be given possibly 1-B with the help of skurd, of course.
Yes, that's exactly what I thought.

• Option 1; 1-B with this scene.
Actually, all the aliens that appear in this scene deserve it as well.Technically their arm should be a Celestialsapien arm. But there was an error with the animation.

• Option 2; This
possibly 1-B with the help of skurd

I have a crazy idea in my mind, wouldn't it be good to write in every alien profile that every alien with skurd can have alien dna?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back