• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Additional abilities and upscale for the characters.

Charmcaster:

All abilities mentioned here are shown in these videos.
Video#1 (Classic series)
Video#2 (Alien Force and Ultimate Alien)
Video#3 (Omniverse)
● Illusion creation
Created a gust of pink smoke and made herself appear like somebody else.
● Corruption
Corrupted Kevin and turned him into one of her stone monster minions.
● Resistance to Mana
Could create a charm/necklace that was able nullify Gwen's magic shields and her golems were immune to her magic based attacks as shown here.
● Extrasensory Perception
Could see that there wasn't any mana left in Gwen.
● Limited Reality Warping
Same reason Gwen has reality warping on her page. Knows real magic which has no limit on how it can be used.
● Dimensional Storage with her magic bag
Can fit a lot of items in her bag even if their far larger than the bag itself like her magic staff.
● Power Nullification inside her magic bag
Nullified Addwaitya's, Darkstar's, Hex's and Gwen's magic inside of her magic bag.
● Life Manipulation with the Alpha Rune
The weilder of the Alpha Rune has absolute control over Legerdomain an entire dimension made of mana which is life energy and the source from where all mana comes from.
● Earth Manipulation
Could thow throw large chunks of earth at the Rust Bucket.
● Law Manipulation with the Alpha Rune
Has absolute control over Legerdomain. The source from where all magic/mana comes from. Mana is the mystic energy that permeates all of nature.

Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:

Zs'Skayr:

● Durability Negation via Phasing
Could ignore durability via phasing as shown here.
● Corruption and Hive Mind
Everybody he corrupted and turned into his minions became part of his hive mind.
● Summoning
Can summon his minions to fight for him.
● Bodily Weaponry
Has bone like claws he can use as weapons like how used it against Vilgax.
● Immortality Type 3, 4 and 7
Type 3: It was stated by Ben that despite being shredded to atoms that Zs'Skayr will return.
Type 4: Can be resurrected with technology like how Dr. Victor resurrected him.
Type 7: Should scale to Ghostfreak who isn't a living being due to having 'no life energy'.
● Space flight
Can effortlessly fly in space.
● Dream Manipulation
Could affect Ben's dreams.
● Resistance to Mind Control/Manipulation
Could resist Ben attempting to take control of him and instead took full control of Ben.
● Resistance to Life Manipulation
Has no life energy to absorb thus he has nothing to manipulate either.
● Battlefield Removal and Teleportation
Could teleport Charmcaster away with a snap.
● Magic and Life Manipulation with the Alpha Rune
Has the Alpha Rune, which grants him absolute control over Legerdomain(an entire dimension made of mana/life energy).

●Zs'Skayr should be upscaled to 3A with the power of the Alpha Rune.
All the same reasons why Charmcaster currently has 3A on her profile due to being in possession of the Alpha Rune. The most powerful source of magic in the verse and grants absolute control over all of Legerdomain with it's own space-time continuum. Without the Alpha Rune, Legerdomain falls apart. Zs'Skayr has weilded the Alpha Rune.

Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:

Eon:

● Absorption
Could absorb multiple versions of Ben Tennyson and now feeds of their power.
● Reality Warping with Power Absorption
Stated that by absorbing the power of Ben Prime and Ben 10 000 that he'll finally have the strength to replace the timeline with a new one where he is the only Ben Tennyson that exists.
● Cosmic Awareness
Can sense riples in the Timestream via the 'Sotobro effect'. Clockwork and Maltuant should also have this ability as they can also see the 'Sotobro effect' and sucked the riple back in.

● Eon should be upscaled to '5A physically, 2A with Power Absorption. At most 1B with Chrono Navigator.'
As stated before. Eon with the enough absorbed power from alternative Ben Tennysons could weild the power to replace the timeline with another one where he is the only Ben Tennyson that exists.

Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:

Alien X:

● Technology Manipulation and Power Nullification
Could nullify the Omnitrix's ability to transform Ben into different aliens.
● Infinite Stamina
Alien X has Self Sustenance (Type 1,2 and 3), which should already give him infinite stamina.
● Energy Manipulation
Generated purple energy when he recreated the universe.

Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Illusion creation
Created a gust of pink smoke and made herself appear like somebody else.
● Corruption
Corrupted Kevin and turned him into one of her stone monster minions.
● Resistance to Mana
Could create a charm/necklace that was able nullify Gwen's magic shields and her golems were immune to her magic based attacks as shown here.
● Extrasensory Perception
Could see that there wasn't any mana left in Gwen.
Can you show where these abilities are coming from? Like time stamps or just link to that specific bit?

The resistance to Mana seems to be something only for her golems, and a device to nullify something is power nullification.
Limited Reality Warping
Same reason Gwen has reality warping on her page. Knows real magic which has no limit on how it can be used.
That's a No limit fallacy. I don't see how it qualifies for Reality Warping.
Dimensional Storage with her magic bag
Can fit a lot of items in her bag even if their far larger than the bag itself like her magic staff.
I know this one is valid but can you link something for it? Like how she trapped Gwen and the other magic masters there.
Life Manipulation with the Alpha Rune
The weilder of the Alpha Rune has absolute control over Legerdomain an entire dimension made of mana which is life energy and the source from where all mana comes from.
Wouldn't she already have it due to how she manipulates Mana in the form of magic?
Earth Manipulation
Could thow throw large chunks of earth at the Rust Bucket.
Valid.
Law Manipulation with the Alpha Rune
Has absolute control over Legerdomain. The source from where all magic/mana comes from. Mana is the mystic energy that permeates all of nature.
There's no Manipulation of rules here. Disagree.

I'll go over the other in a bit.

Durability Negation via Phasing
Could ignore durability via phasing as shown here.
Valid, but please link to the actual part that matters.
Everybody he corrupted and turned into his minions became part of his hive mind.
Valid, but you should also list Transmutation. Unless he already has it.
Summoning
Can summon his minions to fight for him.
My guy, please link to the actual part that matters.

Just get a YT link, like this,

Add &t= and then add the time you want. 1h is for 1 hour, 1m is for 1 minute. Add them from longest to shortest, it should like some like this,

And if one of them isn't there, then don't add it.

And he doesn't summon them, he just says "come to me" which could suggest he's using his hive mind ability to call on them.
Type 3: It was stated by Ben that despite being shredded to atoms that Zs'Skayr will return.
Sure, but make it clear that it's over time.
Type 4: Can be resurrected with technology like how Dr. Victor resurrected him.
This is also Type 8, but it's depends on Victor and happens overtime. List it as "Limited with Overtime".
Type 7: Should scale to Ghostfreak who isn't a living being due to having 'no life energy'.
Valid.
Space flight
Can effortlessly fly in space.
I don't think he actually qualifies since he's essentially Non-Physical.
Dream Manipulation
Could affect Ben's dreams.
Can you prove it's a dream? Since it looks like a real event.
Resistance to Mind Control/Manipulation
Could resist Ben attempting to take control of him and instead took full control of Ben.
Ben doesn't mind control his Aliens, as they don't and can't develop consciousness, as established in ultimate alien. Ghostfreak is the expectation, as his kind can live in very small parts of DNA.

Although, considering that Ben has ccontrolled Ghostfreak before, I can see this as fine.

You should also give Ghostfreak Reactive Evolution for this, as he developed a resistance towards something that affected him before.
Resistance to Life Manipulation
Has no life energy to absorb thus he has nothing to manipulate either.
That's immunity actually.
Battlefield Removal and Teleportation
Could teleport Charmcaster away with a snap.
Valid.
Magic and Life Manipulation with the Alpha Rune
Has the Alpha Rune, which grants him absolute control over Legerdomain(an entire dimension made of mana/life energy).
Valid.
Zs'Skayr should be upscaled to 3A with the power of the Alpha Rune.
All the same reasons why Charmcaster currently has 3A on her profile due to being in possession of the Alpha Rune. The most powerful source of magic in the verse and grants absolute control over all of Legerdomain with it's own space-time continuum. Without the Alpha Rune, Legerdomain falls apart. Zs'Skayr has weilded the Alpha Rune.
Shouldn't this be Low-2C? Anyway it's valid.
Absorption
Could absorb multiple versions of Ben Tennyson and now feeds of their power.
Valid.
Reality Warping with Power Absorption
Stated that by absorbing the power of Ben Prime and Ben 10 000 that he'll finally have the strength to replace the timeline with a new one where he is the only Ben Tennyson that exists.
Nothing here indicates reality warping. At best Transmutation or creation. It also could be metaphorical, which ends up in no ability.
Cosmic Awareness
Can sense riples in the Timestream via the 'Sotobro effect'. Clockwork and Maltuant should also have this ability as they can also see the 'Sotobro effect' and sucked the riple back in.
Sure.
Eon should be upscaled to '5A physically, 2A with Power Absorption. At most 1B with Chrono Navigator.'
As stated before. Eon with the enough absorbed power from alternative Ben Tennysons could weild the power to replace the timeline with another one where he is the only Ben Tennyson that exists.
In all honesty, this could just be him saying he would kill every Ben in the Timeline.

I get that it could also be literal, since he's a dimension hopping being who's goal is to absorb a Ben, or I guess in this case a "ultimate" Ben.
Technology Manipulation and Power Nullification
Could nullify the Omnitrix's ability to transform Ben into different aliens.
Sure, but list it as "power nullification via Technology Manipulation".
Infinite Stamina
Alien X has Self Sustenance (Type 1,2 and 3), which should already give him infinite stamina.
Having self sustenance wouldn't qualify for any stamina upgrade, even if all types.

Wouldn't be better to scale him above Professor Paradox in this regard?
Energy Manipulation
Generated purple energy when he recreated the universe.
Valid.

Ngl, I feel I wanked more in some parts lol.

In all honesty, this could just be him saying he would kill every Ben in the Timeline.

I get that it could also be literal, since he's a dimension hopping being who's goal is to absorb a Ben, or I guess in this case a "ultimate" Ben.
The thing about this statement is that the Ben 10 multiverse is infinite, so Eon would either need 2-A AP or Infinite speed to succeed in his goal. Considering his phrasing of “I’ll finally have the strength to replace this timeline with a new one”, it makes the most sense to make it an AP thing.

Still find it weird how he only says “replace this timeline” yet was apparently doing that to get rid of all Bens across all timelines, but eh

Anyway I might take a closer look at the whole OP tomorrow, but from just a quick look most things look good. Couple eh stuff as well, but again I’ll maybe elaborate more tomorrow.

At least several times a month there should be threads about adding new abilities to Ben 10 characters or upgrading cosmology.
1765.jpg

Can you show where these abilities are coming from? Like time stamps or just link to that specific bit?

That's a No limit fallacy. I don't see how it qualifies for Reality Warping.

I know this one is valid but can you link something for it? Like how she trapped Gwen and the other magic masters there.

Wouldn't she already have it due to how she manipulates Mana in the form of magic?
1) The 3 videos on the top are compilations if Charmcaster's abilities and powers. It was very difficult to find these scenes individually.

2) It qualified for Limited Reality Warping on Gwen's page due to Magic. I may have misdelivered the message I was trying to give.

Charmcaster has full control over Legerdomain with the Alpha Rune. (Source) Legerdomain is the source of all mana and magic. (Source) The Charms of Bezel can alter reality. (Source) Powerful mana and magic users can alter reality like Verdona does here or Bezel stating that he can turn a pumkin into a carriage.

3) I already linked that scene somewhere else in the CRT and didn't see a reason on why to do it twice.

4) She doesn't tho.

The 3 videos on the top are compilations if Charmcaster's abilities and powers. It was very difficult to find these scenes individually.
You need to give these scenes individually, nobody is going to watch 21 minutes of compilations just to know where they are in the video.
) It qualified for Limited Reality Warping on Gwen's page due to Magic. I may have misdelivered the message I was trying to give.
Isn’t Gwen's Page incredibly outdated to begin with?
The Charms of Bezel can alter reality. (Source)
The last image in the video looks incredibly suspicious. Where does it come from?
Powerful mana and magic users can alter reality like Verdona does here or Bezel stating that he can turn a pumkin into a carriage.
Verdona could just be Transmutation and restoration honestly. The other is straight up Transmutation.
I already linked that scene somewhere else in the CRT and didn't see a reason on why to do it twice.
I know, but you still need to link to the source and part as you have to provide evidence for your claim. Otherwise the ability is dismissed as hearsay
She doesn't tho.
Alr.

Valid, but you should also list Transmutation. Unless he already has it.
He already does.
Just get a YT link, like this,

Add &t= and then add the time you want. 1h is for 1 hour, 1m is for 1 minute. Add them from longest to shortest, it should like some like this,

And if one of them isn't there, then don't add it.

Thanks. I was wondering how to do that.
And he doesn't summon them, he just says "come to me" which could suggest he's using his hive mind ability to call on them.
That's still Summoning via Hive Mind
This is also Type 8, but it's depends on Victor and happens overtime. List it as "Limited with Overtime".
Type 8 (Limited with Overtime)
I don't think he actually qualifies since he's essentially Non-Physical.
Zs'Skayr isn't Non-Physical. He just has Intangibility.
Can you prove it's a dream? Since it looks like a real event.
Best thing I could find.
Watch the first 45 seconds
You should also give Ghostfreak Reactive Evolution for this, as he developed a resistance towards something that affected him before.
👍
Shouldn't this be Low-2C? Anyway it's valid.
There is a CRT to get Charmcaster low 2C but for now she is 3A. I'll link it when I find it.
Nothing here indicates reality warping. At best Transmutation or creation. It also could be metaphorical, which ends up in no ability.
Reality Creation
Having self sustenance wouldn't qualify for any stamina upgrade, even if all types.
Wouldn't be better to scale him above Professor Paradox in this regard?
Self Sustenance type 3 does indicate infinite stamina
"Type 3: Restful Self-Sustenance: The ability to continue acting forever without rest or need for sleep. These users of this ability require no rest and do not run out of energy, or even feel tired. This ability denotes practically infinite stamina"
He should also reasonably upscale from Paradox.

That's still Summoning via Hive Mind
Fair.
Zs'Skayr isn't Non-Physical. He just has Intangibility.
K.
I don't like the use of a unreliable narrator, but I guess it's fine considering the events.
Reality Creation
Considering his use of "replace" I think reality Transmutation fits better.
Self Sustenance type 3 does indicate infinite stamina
"Type 3: Restful Self-Sustenance: The ability to continue acting forever without rest or need for sleep. These users of this ability require no rest and do not run out of energy, or even feel tired. This ability denotes practically infinite stamina"
He should also reasonably upscale from Paradox.
It indicates but doesn't mean that it automatically gives it, it's supporting evidence really rather then definitive evidence.

You need to give these scenes individually, nobody is going to watch 21 minutes of compilations just to know where they are in the video.
OK. I'll keep that in mind next time.
Isn’t Gwen's Page incredibly outdated to begin with?
There was a upscale or her a while ago. So, I don't think so.
The last image in the video looks incredibly suspicious. Where does it come from?
Ben 10 pop ups.
https://ben10.fandom.com/wiki/File:Hex_Alter_Reality.png
Verdona could just be Transmutation and restoration honestly. The other is straight up Transmutation.
There were houses and things that weren't there before. The whole background changed. Even Ben and Kevin were changed back to human form.
I know, but you still need to link to the source and part as you have to provide evidence for your claim. Otherwise the ability is dismissed as hearsay
I'll keep that in mind.

There was a upscale or her a while ago. So, I don't think so.
I guess it's fine then.
I'm guessing these are canon? It's fine then.
There were houses and things that weren't there before. The whole background changed. Even Ben and Kevin were changed back to human form.
Oh, didn't notice the background. It's valid.
Then pair it with superiority over Paradox, who does have infinite stamina and then it should be enough for an upscale.
👍

Back