• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10,000 vs pacheco cara floja ONE VOTE LEFT (NEEDED)

Pacheco Ap's 1.14937859 tenatons

ben Ap's 1.72 Tenatons

so the gap is almost nothing, while I give Ben the advantage for having more hands in combat, the very unpredictable and funny nature of the Minecraftean could cause him to lose concentration and then hit him with some of his weapons
Btw is the fight still okay if it’s standard melee range and stuff (if you read the OP)

Also oliver I read that Pacheco still has higher travel speed. (His combat speed and reactions would be equalized but not his travel speed I believe)

when I talk about flaming swords?
When I refer to firearms I mean things like Ak-47 and the like.
Btw is the fight still okay if it’s standard melee range and stuff (if you read the OP)
Also oliver I read that Pacheco still has higher travel speed. (His combat speed and reactions would be equalized but not his travel speed I believe)
Oliver the match is still okay right (if so can I hit grace now?)

Back