• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Belmod versus Toppo

They make such a ridiculously huge deal about Jiren being stronger than Belmod. I'm pretty sure if Toppo surpassed him they would have mentioned that at least once.

Also being a GoD for eons and indefinitely having hakai kinda gives you an edge over someone who's been a GoD for a few minutes and has to charge up hakai.

Ryukama said:
They make such a ridiculously huge deal about Jiren being stronger than Belmod. I'm pretty sure if Toppo surpassed him they would have mentioned that at least once.
Also being a GoD for eons and indefinitely having hakai kinda gives you an edge over someone who's been a GoD for a few minutes and has to charge up hakai.
Fair enough. I figured that this was the case, yeah, but I just wanted to set the record straight. Speaking of Jiren, actually, if you've the time and/or interest I posted a thread just before this one that involves him.

Jiren got beaten by a guy who can only maintain Ultra Instinct for a few minutes while nearly killing himself in the process. What could he possibly do to someone who can effortlessly use Ultra Instinct indefinitely?

Also narratively it makes absolutely no sense for something is incredible as Goku and Jiren reaching/surpassing angels to not be brought up in the slightest. Especially since again them surpassing GoD is such a huge thing.

Ryukama said:
Jiren got beaten by a guy who can only maintain Ultra Instinct for a few minutes while nearly killing himself in the process. What could he possibly do to someone who can effortlessly use Ultra Instinct indefinitely?
Also narratively it makes absolutely no sense for something is incredible as Goku and Jiren reaching/surpassing angels to not be brought up in the slightest. Especially since again them surpassing GoD is such a huge thing.
Again, that's perfectly valid and solid reasoning. Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Thank you for the kind words and not a problem at all.

Toppo has been a candidate for becoming a GoD for a very long time. However he only had that MaStar styled GoD form with Hakai for a few minutes. He only has a few minutes of experience being an actual GoD. Whereas Belmod has had many years, likely even eons.

Toppo explicitly gained this form right then and there after he was bullied by Frieza and 17 then abandonned who he was. He wasn't super confused but this was when he first had the form. It's like saying Vegeta had SSBE for a long time because he wasn't completely dumbfounded when he first gained it.

Back