• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Behind the Masquerade RP Registration

I think I was unfollowed for some reason which is slightly worrying anyway.
@MaidRips
a very nervous approved just note more powerful beings will come up with their own lyrics and they will most likely be pretty bad.

Last edited:
I am a bit worried about friendly fire
That could be a problem, though you gave a pretty good solution to that here
should I have The Masquerade give placebo pills if that happens?
That would work. Medicinal stuff (even Placebo stuff since who's in control is based on a mental effort from the host) would allow him to suppress the stage's from developing for a while.

I have question that i want ask Like few day ago.
If masquerade Don't found someone worth to inherent their power after their vessel death, Can they resurrection vessel it or control that dead vessel and act Like nothing happen?
Just ask

The Masquerade would simply not die retroactively undoing their death also they might just be a body made by the Masquerade as some universals can just create bodies for themselves.

Last edited:
thank-god-3kg9fz.jpg

I have school right now but I could post it so you can all meet up you all would just have to promise me you won’t attempt in game murder until I can respond.

All of your powers in those keys are touch based?
The Empathic Manipulation, Pain Manipulation, and Fear Manipulation aren't. If it helps it doesn't have to be a large dome like passive dome, but like, a really thin aura around their skin that they can touch people through (The barrier could be wall level).

Back